View Poll Results: Do you think Bravo Online Should Come Back
Yes 17 34.00%
No 39 78.00%
Maybe 17 34.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2010, 05:20 PM
Eternal Eclipse(Co Owner)
EvilKefka is on a distinguished road
I miss Bravo, it was an awesome server (before it went modern). If not for Brandon wanting to make it gold it might still be here today... The levels didn't have the detail we have now. But it didn't need it. Just the concept and the quests were enough to keep people on... Although I still remember having Aaron kick my ass at sparring all the time.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
NicoX once applied on the old Bravo with my graphics to become GAT >:[ when he was still *FREDI that's good 7 years ago

Old 02-23-2010, 08:36 PM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
I think I would like to order one Andor with a large Peangrazio's as a side.

Actually Bravo Online was revived in its original form after the 'Andor' time period (if you aren't sure, Andor was one of the first p2p servers after Graal2001 and to follow in its footsteps in design choice).

It was my first real time to pursue a task, have a job on Graal. I was the "Guilds Admin" or something of the sort.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:47 PM
Indigo
Immolate is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
NicoX once applied on the old Bravo with my graphics to become GAT >:[ when he was still *FREDI that's good 7 years ago
Remember being around on RC when he was hired. Did you also make that demon he shown me and told me to make multiple views for? It only had the down direction and was red and very mean.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:44 AM
Master of Chaos
Brandon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Brandon Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon
You know, I still have the pre npc-server levels from old Bravo. I may be interested in doing something, perhaps I will purchase a development package and we'll see what happens. I will talk to Sky also, I actually began a discussion about this with him yesterday. I've been gone for a few years, but I miss it and it would be fun to get back into the swing of things.

Last edited by Brandon; 02-28-2010 at 05:00 AM..
Old 02-28-2010, 12:56 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
Remember being around on RC when he was hired. Did you also make that demon he shown me and told me to make multiple views for? It only had the down direction and was red and very mean.
Yep, I made that, it was a front sprite, that was one of my first sprites XD unfortunately i lost it D:

Old 03-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Master of Chaos
Send a message via ICQ to Brandon Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon
It's settled, as far as I am concerned. I will be purchasing a development package tomorrow (Wednesday, 3/3/10) and getting a project going. Anyone truly interested in helping out should contact me through forum PM or in-game once the server is started.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:31 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
It's settled, as far as I am concerned. I will be purchasing a development package tomorrow (Wednesday, 3/3/10) and getting a project going. Anyone truly interested in helping out should contact me through forum PM or in-game once the server is started.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:36 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Wait, what?
Old 03-03-2010, 04:52 AM
Master of Chaos
Initially I wondered what the confusion was about - my decision has nothing to do with the poll; I did not start this thread. I want to put something together, so I'm going to. Anyone interested in being part of the project (whether you voted yes, maybe, no, or didn't vote at all) is welcome to contact me directly. Anyone who knows me from previous years should know that something as simple as a yes/no poll is not enough to influence me one way or the other - the proof will come when the project is further along and people either show interest or don't; either way, I won't consider the time wasted.

** EDIT ** Dev Brandon is up.

Last edited by Brandon; 03-03-2010 at 11:50 PM.. Reason: Double Punctuation