Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: What do you think? (Go see how much you get per kill before voting)
Should be returned to original EXP 10 55.56%
Should stay the same EXP as it is now 4 22.22%
Not sure 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 03:07 AM
GP Asst. Admin
FenixTheBanished is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FenixTheBanished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
Y You guys have managed to find bugs and exploit them, and most of you have been trying very hard to keep it to yourself so they don't get patched. If we're going to make GK better then I will need your help, not some shady, quiet community trying to hide glitches and exploit them to their full advantage.
I'm pretty disappointed with quite a few people as a result of this mishap, I've lost some respect with a few people. Chances are if you planned to exploit this bug, I know about it and I am disappointed with you. You guys are supposed to be my team, helping me forge GK in to something you want to play. We're all friends here, let's face it. We've been playing with each other for years, even if we all don't get along all the time, we're still friends. We're a community.

I would like to point out the fact that the GK rules say:

Quote:
Have you found a bug? Bugs happen, and if you can enjoy it then we honestly invite you to - just let us know. You are welcome to enjoy the fruits of your labor so long as they do not become a threat to the entire community - but always let us know when something unintentional is occurring.

So I do believe that they have a right to exploit it seeing as you say it yourself in the very rules that they have a right.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:25 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixTheBanished View Post
So I do believe that they have a right to exploit it seeing as you say it yourself in the very rules that they have a right.
Certainly they do, as long as they report it. I obviously can't stop people from exploiting bugs but I can encourage them to report them to me without punishment. Read my post about the part that says 'keeping it quiet'.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 11-03-2008, 03:35 AM
GP Asst. Admin
Quote:
Certainly they do, as long as they report it. I obviously can't stop people from exploiting bugs but I can encourage them to report them to me without punishment. Read my post about the part that says 'keeping it quiet'.
Oh I did, but I believe that the person in question more than told you about it, so I do believe you have no right to be upset at him, said person could of continued without telling you.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:32 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
I have adjusted the exp on all of the vanir monsters again.

Old 11-03-2008, 11:07 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
I have adjusted the exp on all of the vanir monsters again.
It might be a good idea to do something about the people who go into the Crypt, beat everyone except Kvasir, and then leave, wait an hour and a half during which time nobody else can use the crypt so that they don't have to wait 24 hours to do it again.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:32 AM
GP Asst. Admin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
It might be a good idea to do something about the people who go into the Crypt, beat everyone except Kvasir, and then leave, wait an hour and a half during which time nobody else can use the crypt so that they don't have to wait 24 hours to do it again.
As far as i know these parties get kicked when they have not been in the crypt for a set amount of time if i recall correctly. And they receive less EXP for the most part (at higher levels) killing the 3 groups and then leaving at Kvasir *and coming back*, so let them continue *if this is true, its their loss.*

Last edited by FenixTheBanished; 11-04-2008 at 03:44 AM.. Reason: missed information will be *'d
Old 11-04-2008, 05:50 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixTheBanished View Post
As far as i know these parties get kicked when they have not been in the crypt for a set amount of time if i recall correctly. And they receive less EXP for the most part (at higher levels) killing the 3 groups and then leaving at Kvasir *and coming back*, so let them continue *if this is true, its their loss.*
I don't care about people going in, killing everyone except Kvasir, to get more exp/because they think it gets them more exp. I care about their parties keeping a hold on the crypt for an hour and a half after they leave.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:02 AM
The Cat
Quote:
I care about their parties keeping a hold on the crypt for an hour and a half after they leave.
I'm still not sure what you mean by that, that shouldn't be a problem.. ?

Old 11-04-2008, 06:35 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Quote:
I'm still not sure what you mean by that, that shouldn't be a problem.. ?
I told you in our PMs that I wasn't entirely sure how people do it, but I've seen it done. I think it might be possible that you can leave the crypt, or maybe leave only one person in the crypt, when Kvasir is out even though you can't during other times. I haven't seen it done since Saturday so if you've changed something about how people are removed from the Crypt since then, it might no longer be a problem.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:48 AM
The Cat
Quote:
I told you in our PMs that I wasn't entirely sure how people do it, but I've seen it done. I think it might be possible that you can leave the crypt, or maybe leave only one person in the crypt, when Kvasir is out even though you can't during other times. I haven't seen it done since Saturday so if you've changed something about how people are removed from the Crypt since then, it might no longer be a problem.
Ah, that makes more sense.

Old 11-05-2008, 02:24 PM
GP Asst. Admin
Wow, once again you nerfed the zombies and made Vanirs Hollow absolutely useless with zombies that give 409 EXP in bmode @ lvl 55 phys. Good job, once again Vnirs isnt accomplishing what it was supposed to do and I once again will not step foot into there. Good Job.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:15 PM
The Cat
This discussion is pointless. Closing this.
There are reasons for lowering the experience. If you notice, the rest of the zombie's stats have also been lowered and they're much easier to kill. Now, if you have further problems, then feel free to contact me calmly and politely in private.

Last edited by Tigairius; 11-05-2008 at 06:38 PM..
Closed Thread