Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-17-2003, 04:00 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

Yes, but also their personality?

That doesn't seem to have happened in the past...
From what I have seen, both people hired have very good personalities.

Betting on someone failing is kinda sad......especially when it comes from team members of graal
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-17-2003, 04:09 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally posted by osrs
Chris is already a global member, let other people work too. :/
I don't think he wants to give it to --Chris-- because of the global title... He wants to give it to him because he would be a good addition to the team. His current global position doesn't allow him to do what Spark wants him to do.
Old 11-17-2003, 05:26 PM
Graalian since 1998
osrs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to osrs Send a message via AIM to osrs Send a message via MSN to osrs Send a message via Yahoo to osrs
Quote:
Originally posted by DustyPorViva

I don't think he wants to give it to --Chris-- because of the global title... He wants to give it to him because he would be a good addition to the team. His current global position doesn't allow him to do what Spark wants him to do.
Obviously he'd be a good addition, but by what i saw in his post, he was disapointed because he was #3...
Old 11-17-2003, 06:33 PM
my name isn't bold, HA!
NeoJenova will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NeoJenova Send a message via Yahoo to NeoJenova
Do we need to remove there RCs if they are staff on our servers now?

Or do we wait?

CONGRATULATIONS VAMPIRIC TUTOR!!

Old 11-17-2003, 07:16 PM
Registered
--Chris-- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to --Chris--
"Obviously he'd be a good addition, but by what i saw in his post, he was disapointed because he was #3..." - osrs

I'm use to being the best in many things ;x I don't take failure/rejection too well =P

Old 11-17-2003, 07:30 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
That doesn't seem to have happened in the past...
I wasn't head of the PWA in the past, so couldnt do anything.
Old 11-17-2003, 07:34 PM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
I think Chris could be a better asset to GraalOnline by being in the PWA, rather than having a Global Graphics Tag, and working for someone who is innactive, heck, there are 2 people on the team. Him, and the tag.
Old 11-17-2003, 07:38 PM
G:R Manager
MaverickOriginal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MaverickOriginal
Quote:
Originally posted by --Chris--

I'm use to being the best in many things ;x I don't take failure/rejection too well =P
I'd rather be used to being the best and fail once or twice, then be the worst and get accepted once or twice (which seems to happen to me hehe)
jobs// Sanstrata & Graal: Rebirth
Old 11-17-2003, 08:31 PM
No sleep till brooklyn!
URBANLEGEND is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to URBANLEGEND Send a message via AIM to URBANLEGEND Send a message via MSN to URBANLEGEND Send a message via Yahoo to URBANLEGEND
Congratulations to the both of you, i know you two will be good pwa team members.
Old 11-17-2003, 11:28 PM
Graalian since 1998
osrs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to osrs Send a message via AIM to osrs Send a message via MSN to osrs Send a message via Yahoo to osrs
Quote:
"Obviously he'd be a good addition, but by what i saw in his post, he was disapointed because he was #3..." - osrs

Sorry then, perfect boy.
Old 11-18-2003, 12:03 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Bleh, I understand your disappointment, but would it kill you to congradulate those who did make it?
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-18-2003, 02:18 AM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
yes i agree with spark, its better to have 2 new members in the team which adds 2 new members to help out graal instead of just switching chris and having one new member to the team, yes i agree with what some others said, chris doesnt really do much since its really just him doing his job and on his tag, but atleast now theres 2 new people to the team to help make graal better then it is. And chris, dont be a bad sport, atleast show some gratitude to those who made it. You people shouldnt say that they will fluke out and mess up, if you were planning on ranking on the newer members then you shouldnt have ever decided to hire a team, because i bet when you guys were first hired you wouldnt want everyone to say you people will suck and you wont do your job correctly, i mean i would expect this from fellow players but not from the current team, remember your actions reflect the person you are.
Old 11-18-2003, 02:22 AM
w3dg1tz8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Darlene159
Bleh, I understand your disappointment, but would it kill you to congradulate those who did make it?
Congratulations Moon God and VT.

Yes, it would most likely kill him to congratulate them. I'm probably out of line by saying this, but quite frankly I don't care. Sorry Chris... but all I've seen from you is continuous bragging about various things. To me, all this shows is what a huge ego you have... oh wait you'd fit in just fine with a majority of global staff. Feel free to delete my post, I don't really care.
Old 11-18-2003, 02:25 AM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
HAHAHAHAHAHA, OWNED. Yes, most global staff have ego's more then they can handle, ive never seen any gfx from chris come to think of it, and only global staff who i know that are actually working to improve graal is jagen, angel and of course stefan and unixmad, i havnt seen any of the other globals do anything, then again there gonna probably make something up that they did something which is probably years old.
Old 11-18-2003, 02:31 AM
w3dg1tz8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gambet
HAHAHAHAHAHA, OWNED. Yes, most global staff have ego's more then they can handle, ive never seen any gfx from chris come to think of it, and only global staff who i know that are actually working to improve graal is jagen, angel and of course stefan and unixmad, i havnt seen any of the other globals do anything, then again there gonna probably make something up that they did something which is probably years old.
Chris does ganis, or so I believe. I mean... sure... a few global staff members do a great job, which is why I refuse to mention names, as I'm sure these people know who they are. Besides, I'm sure everyone who applied is some what disappointed, but I don't see them all posting they were disappointed. *shrugs*

Edit: *sighs* Well... I thought they weren't supposed to be dealing with problems yet? *bans* =/

Last edited by w3dg1tz8; 11-18-2003 at 02:42 AM..