Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
actually Pojo I refuse to talk to people from gk period. I have my reason.

Also I need to ask when i gave permission for you to post from our personal msn conversation.

As much as I really want to resolve this I also need to show him a side of the people complaining that they don't show. I will not be changing a thing in the logs. I have nothing to hide.
In my own experience, Raven does indeed have a very poor attitude - this is the result of reacting too quickly; speaking without thinking. I think a lot of his problems could be solved by thinking before he reacted and talking to some other people about his ideas before he pursues them.
Quote:
Note: I have decided to keep a daily log of any pm's i sent and responses I get and I am going to be sending them to Dan.
That's kind of a crappy thing to do; Dan should be developing and concentrating on other areas, not baby sitting.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:37 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:

Also I need to ask when i gave permission for you to post from our personal msn conversation.

Note: I have decided to keep a daily log of any pm's i sent and responses I get and I am going to be sending them to Dan.

As much as I really want to resolve this I also need to show him a side of the people complaining that they don't show. I will not be changing a thing in the logs. I have nothing to hide.
This is all good and fine, but you didn't respond to half our posts which leads me to believe you do not intend to try to improve upon your abilities to do you job.

If you want to resolve this you would work with us and say you will try to do some of the things we suggested. After all the only reason we post in this thread is to help benefit you and it won't do any good if you don't at least say you plan to try to improve on some of the things that have been suggested.
Old 06-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Banned
xAzerothx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to xAzerothx Send a message via MSN to xAzerothx Send a message via Yahoo to xAzerothx
Like John said its Raven not the players.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:10 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
Quote:

you talk to me & im from gk
Old 06-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
@blaze: I didn't ban you. Dante did and i explained to you over msn the reason. I also told you how to go about clearing your name. I even talked to dan on your behalf but the only thing you told me is that you were gonna quit and that you deleted your graal program.

I tried everything I could to help you.

You didn't want to pursue the proper way to do things. I can't just unban you on your word. A global would need to prove that it was a false ban then i could unban you. otherwise your banned for the reason we discussed.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:48 PM
† Ðяΰм & βâsş †
blazeingonix is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to blazeingonix
Quote:
@blaze: I didn't ban you. Dante did and i explained to you over msn the reason. I also told you how to go about clearing your name. I even talked to dan on your behalf but the only thing you told me is that you were gonna quit and that you deleted your graal program.

I tried everything I could to help you.

You didn't want to pursue the proper way to do things. I can't just unban you on your word. A global would need to prove that it was a false ban then i could unban you. otherwise your banned for the reason we discussed.
OK you aren't corrupt then , but all staffs are.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:08 PM
luffy620 is on a distinguished road
After reading every post in this thread, I have come to teh conclusion that

A.) The general consensus is that you are disliked, and there have been many suggestions as to how you can solve this problem, that you have failed to even acknowledge or reply to.

B.) You seem to be only interested in defending yourself, as the only posting you have done were replies to the ones that attacked you in a non-constuctive way, when really they are just opinions of people when you made a thread completely focused on the fact people don't like you.

C.) In my opinion, you need more abilities in listening to people, taking advice and using your head to think things through. I am sure you have tons of redeeming qualities, you should try making us see them. As a staff, you should stay out of most public affairs, and any staff who name calls and or is easily angered by a common player should really think about whether he's good for being a staff member or not. I am not saying you do those things without good reason, or at all in that manner as I haven't been around to witness it, but my point still remains.

Finally, just listen to your co-workers, they are to keep you in line and tell you what your doing wrong. My time as an ET was made loads easier because the staff on Zone does a wonderful job at telling you where you need to improve, and what you should do about it. So go home, grab some Q-tips, clean the wool out from your ears, and get to work on this self-improvement of yours =).
Old 06-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Daniel
Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555 View Post
Er... On the subject of Dan...if so many of the ETs opposed it, why the heck didn't he even listen to them? Surely that many staff members against a certain topic would count for SOMETHING? Daniel I thought I taught you better ):
We already spoke about this, but anyway, I told Raven today to make some changes and I think Iricia is more then fine now on Zone Debug We took away any not nessesary things / links and made realistic shortcuts (it's only 1 actually). I will get it added as soon as possible.

Also the Plasma Chaingun is done on Zone Debug now and will also be added real soon. Minomato ganied it .

For the Zone Bunker map I have to say there's quite some work (scriptwise) to be done. Stefan and I made a list and we will work on it.

/offtopic

Anytime I'm on RC I notice Raven doing nothing wrong to be honest. I also haven't got any proof yet of what he could have been doing wrong. I have watched his PM's today and they are fine as well.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:09 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Anytime I'm on RC I notice Raven doing nothing wrong to be honest. I also haven't got any proof yet of what he could have been doing wrong. I have watched his PM's today and they are fine as well.

He's not doing anything wrong. He's doing his job, and just that. Like the waiter that just serves food and takes orders but doesn't make small talk with the customers and make them feel at home. . He's doing his job fine, but he completely fails at being a people person. So while he does his job perfect, he's doing bad being one of the faces of Zone.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Daniel
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
He's not doing anything wrong. He's doing his job, and just that. Like the waiter that just serves food and takes orders but doesn't make small talk with the customers and make them feel at home. . He's doing his job fine, but he completely fails at being a people person. So while he does his job perfect, he's doing bad being one of the faces of Zone.
I see, I see him sending a lot of masses though, interacting with the players. I will keep an eye on it and I'm sure he will try to better himself too (if he's doing anything wrong).
Old 06-01-2008, 11:02 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
@luffy: I like your advice and will heed it fully. As well as some other peoples I have talked too.

@all others: I see i have some changes that i need to do and am willing to do it but know that I will still enforce the rules that I must. I will be lenient on smaller things but on major things please just don't argue with me as I won't with you. Like a waiter (sorry pojo had to steal this) I have my job to do.

On a brighter note I have been on a daily basis talking to people and a lot answer me back and I talk to them. I mostly help those that I can. Will take suggestions about events or even mass out upcoming events. I direct people to support if its something serious.

Anyways thats my final word on this. I hope that we will be on better terms in the near future.

Last edited by Ravenblade1979; 06-01-2008 at 11:13 PM..
Old 06-01-2008, 11:32 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Like a waiter (sorry pojo had to steal this) I have my job to do.
Unless you get on good terms with your customers, you'll never get employee of the month, and you'll be one of the names they look at when they need to downsize or replace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
I see, I see him sending a lot of masses though, interacting with the players. I will keep an eye on it and I'm sure he will try to better himself too (if he's doing anything wrong).
Browse threads about Raven on Kingdoms. He's known to suck up just to impress anyone above him. Bjorn, any Kingdom leader, etc. He's most likely only taking part in masses because you're on, and even then, I doubt they're friendly, conversational masses, although I have been wrong.

Last edited by kia345; 06-01-2008 at 11:57 PM..
Old 06-02-2008, 04:34 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
LOL

u r 2 srs raven
Old 06-02-2008, 10:46 PM
dusk
Donark has a spectacular aura about
wow and I thought I was the only one who thought raven had a short temper =P
Old 06-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Daniel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donark View Post