Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 10:49 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hampy
Yeah, I realise that people don't really buy thousands of $ worth of items anymore and most people who want to buy 'over AIM' are really only try to scam you but it is still a problem which I think the GPs should try to clamp down on
We are always working on that. After all the scams on GK are on the lowest level ever.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:01 PM
Official Idle/Level Maker
hampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
Yep, and Sam your doing a very good job may I say! The new GP team is much better then the old. Infact I actually like Yann and you

Edit: Anyway i've just been under attack by the former GP Stephen (cough lame ass GP) so this thread could be closed now if noone else wants to post. I'm glad though that many people share me views, thanks mates!

Last edited by hampy; 07-07-2006 at 11:04 PM.. Reason: add
Old 07-07-2006, 11:04 PM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
Selling GP's are biased screwups.

AIM me at IAFGPS..
Old 07-07-2006, 11:15 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Yep, and Sam your doing a very good job may I say! The new GP team is much better then the old. Infact I actually like Yann and you

Edit: Anyway i've just been under attack by the former GP Stephen (cough lame ass GP) so this thread could be closed now if noone else wants to post. I'm glad though that many people share me views, thanks mates!
Check the thread tools, as far as I remember you have the ability to close a thread that was opened by you.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:40 PM
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
Hmm I don't have that option ;'[ never mind anyway thanks Sam
Old 07-08-2006, 12:12 AM
endlessx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Today AGAIN I see people buying and selling GK items over AIM. I know that its illegal to sell stuff for real money on graal but not over AIM... What is the difference?!!! I'm fed up with this bull and it's not fair. Basically all the dirty rich freaks are spending their real money for items on a 2D game, it's ridiculas and staff should ban both parties if this happens over AIM or any other messenger! It's destroying the game and I know that i'm not the only one who feels this way!

Please staff do something about this it's really starting to pee the hard working traders of GK who spend hours trying to get a item and then they see someone buy it for $$$

Please people back me up here or give your point of views (I'm not trying to start a hate thread, that's why I haven't mentioned the people involved)
Man shut the **** up look at yourself complaining about USD, when you USD urself. You piss me off man why you complaining just to make it look like you dont USD when you obviously do. Don't deny it we all know you USD so quit complaining and just enjoy the game.

Last edited by Sam; 07-08-2006 at 08:51 AM..
Old 07-08-2006, 12:34 AM
Craigus will become famous soon enough
Got to agree with Sam on this one guys USD'ing is disgraceful! How people could ruin the Graal economy like that and get away with it while making tons of real life money which they can enjoy, and spend as they wish. It's terrible..
Old 07-08-2006, 01:58 AM
Mercenary
Raziel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raziel
I really get tired of saying this...

If you play Graal on a non trial account, then you must have paid some USD to buy a subscription.

Congratulations, you just realized you're a USDer.
Old 07-08-2006, 02:14 AM
"..."
Moondeath_2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Moondeath_2 Send a message via MSN to Moondeath_2 Send a message via Yahoo to Moondeath_2
I only have one thing to say for the person on the other end of the transaction (the person buying) is a complete addict/fool for buying a graal item for american dollars or any type of currency as a matter a fact.
How ever paying for graal sucks too but yea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel

If you play Graal on a non trial account, then you must have paid some USD to buy a subscription.

Like I said graal sucks to be paid for, but what's gonna pay for graal's hosting? And how are you going to see the better side of graal (such as non hosted worlds and gold/hosted worlds) and actually keep your stats on servers, otherwise it's pointless to play for some people. Unless, they really do not care.
Gscript, Playerworld Rules, Support Center
Old 07-08-2006, 08:50 AM
superannuated super mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel

Don't you think, there is a difference between paying 45$ to play a year on several servers, or to pay in addition 50$ for a RoW? And you cannot be sure to get your RoW...
(Don't pin me down on the prices those are only examples.)
Old 07-08-2006, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessx
Man shut the **** up look at yourself complaining about USD, when you USD urself. You piss me off man why you complaining just to make it look like you dont USD when you obviously do. Don't deny it we all know you USD so quit complaining and just enjoy the game.

... Why would I make a thread complaining about USDers if I was a USDer? That doesnt make sense! I would never spend the hard earned money I have on items from an online game which you don't get any real usage out of.

I said I wasn't going to mention any names because I don't like embarrassing people but to be honest I don't like the way you think your the 'boss man' you think your all this, well no you suck. For anyone that doesn't know endlessx is a known scammer and if i'm correct i believe he was banned just yesterday. Also your a known USDer so your 'rare' items are infact just pixels which you have paid alot of money for... I'm sorry but I hate the way you think your the best all the time. Not only on forums but in game also.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:17 AM
superannuated super mod
hampy, endlessx, we are talking about USDing, so stop flaming in your posts!
Old 07-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
It is a problem but I am betting a reason those ppl buy stuff via usding is because they don't want to spend 200 hours getting say 600 dias just for one RoW. Its sad the prices of stuff these days. Why doesn't gk have one day where you can make one of everything..like say i wanted a dual RoW, angel shield etc....do u know how much i would like it if for one day they let ppl make items like that.

You ppl with these items have a advantage over us who don't. We struggle to get em and u charge a aweful lot for em and wonder why we can't purchase em. Mind you I was never good at getting dias so I am pretty much stuck with what I have.
Old 07-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Ehh, no that wouldn't help. That would just completely ruin the game, the whole point of GK is that you have to work hard for what you have and if you don't work hard you will get nothing. That's how it should stay.
Old 07-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Mercenary
Raziel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raziel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Don't you think, there is a difference between paying 45$ to play a year on several servers, or to pay in addition 50$ for a RoW? And you cannot be sure to get your RoW...
(Don't pin me down on the prices those are only examples.)
It all depends on the person and what they want/what they have. If they want to pay $50 for a RoW or even $300 for a darkflame sword, let them, as long as the dealing doesn't take place on graal. I mean, really it's nobody's business but theirs. So, if that's what someone wants, it's no different than the guy who spends $300 on a phone or $500,000 on a Ferrari.
Closed Thread