Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
I do agree this game lacks CONTENT updates from the top (i.e: Stefan, who can do very good things). Graal 2001, Zone, GK and Classic are all examples of good projects where content updates were being made by Stefan and all were good (yes, I know others helped/took over). But over the last few years there has not been many content updates.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:48 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark910 View Post
I do agree this game lacks CONTENT updates from the top (i.e: Stefan, who can do very good things). Graal 2001, Zone, GK and Classic are all examples of good projects where content updates were being made by Stefan and all were good (yes, I know others helped/took over). But over the last few years there has not been many content updates.
Zone is more of a revival by Stefan. Originally it was made by Angel and I think Dell? Bloo Kat had made the original graphics. :[
Old 10-08-2006, 06:49 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
Zone is more of a revival by Stefan. Originally it was made by Angel and I think Dell? Bloo Kat had made the original graphics. :[
I think Stefan liked the idea so he simply stepped in when things started going downhill.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:55 PM
British Guy
pacMASTA has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to pacMASTA Send a message via MSN to pacMASTA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
I think the VIP subscription should be redone, and renamed Classic subscription. Perks that were originally said to be given to VIP only, should just be given to VIP (Classic) and Gold. The "free for life" classic account should go away.
So after pumping in probally atleast $500+ to Cyberjouers Im no longer even entitled to go on the classic server? So in theory im becoming a trial again? Worst idea ever. Please shut up and leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
That I would, Assistant Koni.
Excuse me would you like another coffee?

Edit:
I'll probally be banned for this one but I would like to put this on the table for future updates if their is any beacsue Graal is on the eve of distruction. I think I should have a gold plated statue commemerating on Global Bans, Forum Bans, Local Bans, PC Bans, IP Bans, and Jails... Its not easy being #1 Ban Man...

Jean-Paul Marat... Was a very hateful person and full of much anger and rage towards the French Goverment; But although his words were hateful he was one of the many who fuled the French revolution by venting all of his anger into words via the form of his Revolutionist newspaper "L'Ami de peuple" which means the friend of the people.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacMASTA View Post
So after pumping in probally atleast $500+ to Cyberjouers Im no longer even entitled to go on the classic server? So in theory im becoming a trial again? Worst idea ever. Please shut up and leave.
I was more referring to from now on. I was not saying to take it away from those who already have it.
Do you really think that the owners will listen to anything you have to say when you post so hatefully?
Learn how to post constructively, and your opinion might be heard/read.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 10-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Banned
excaliber7388 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to excaliber7388
Quote:
Agreed, who wouldn't leave graal after that?

He should advertise, and offer new things, additional things (not important additions to the system, such as flying...unless it's just something that happens when the zoom factor is changed), should also be offered to vip/gold.
Also, you could update the website more often, and have ads on there, and google ads on these forums. Ads in game have even been suggested. And you yourself have to make some advertisements for graal already, that's how you get new customers!
Old 10-08-2006, 07:01 PM
British Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
I was more referring to from now on. I was not saying to take it away from those who already have it.
Do you really think that the owners will listen to anything you have to say when you post so hatefully?
Learn how to post constructively, and your opinion might be heard/read.

Jean-Paul Marat... Was a very hateful person and full of much anger and rage towards the French Goverment; But although his words were hateful he was one of the many who fuled the French revolution by venting all of his anger into words via the form of his Revolutionist newspaper "L'Ami de peuple" which means the friend of the people. Also please stop being so bias and LISTEN to the players.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:07 PM
Banned
excaliber7388 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to excaliber7388
Quote:
LISTEN to the players.
Listining to your customers is an important part of making money.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:17 PM
That one guy!
zim5354 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to zim5354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyld View Post
Look at you, oh so big.

Often the updates made to Graal are for the benefit of the game, whether that be adding to existing projects or aiding future ones. It is like Unixmad said before, Cyberjoueurs is a company. They need to make decisions for themselves on top of listening to the players.
That needs money who pays the money? The players, your statement made no sense kthxbai.

Quote:
That is owned on so many levels.

You need to make some ads and keep a updated website. Honestly if it wasnt for a google search of Zelda online I woulda never found this and I know alot of other people wouldent. Now the website a inactive website scares people away.Also relax on the moderation im not in prision or Cuba here.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim5354 View Post
That needs money who pays the money? The players, your statement made no sense kthxbai.
They want to make money while serving their chosen category. If it was simply "PEOPLE HAVE MONEY WE WANT IT" they'd open strip bars, opium dens, and firearm shops.

"kthxbai"
Old 10-08-2006, 07:34 PM
British Guy
very true omg listening to players = happy players = money my god... We have a genious on are hands!

Last edited by Darlene159; 10-08-2006 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: Keep personal stuff/spam out of this thread.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
They want to make money while serving their chosen category. If it was simply "PEOPLE HAVE MONEY WE WANT IT" they'd open strip bars, opium dens, and firearm shops.

"kthxbai"
You been on UN recently? lol kthxbuhbai
Old 10-08-2006, 07:41 PM
Boom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanDaMan View Post
You been on UN recently? lol kthxbuhbai
No, but your comment makes me goffle
Old 10-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacMASTA
very true omg listening to players = happy players = money my god... We have a genious on are hands!
Listening to players does not mean doing everything that they say.
I am positive that ideas, and suggestions have been read by Unixmad and Stefan.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST

Last edited by Darlene159; 10-08-2006 at 08:48 PM..
Old 10-08-2006, 08:06 PM
British Guy
paying $500 then being Classic for life; And now losing it?! Is total bullcrap.

Last edited by Darlene159; 10-08-2006 at 08:50 PM..
Closed Thread