Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2003, 09:56 AM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Farewell to GK, and to all of Graal

To those whom it might concern, I am leaving Graal, forever. This decision comes after about a month of consideration. College, and personal life situations have arisen, and I must now focus on more important things. I really hope that in the time I've spent on Kingdoms, I was able to help some of you, and maybe make a positive impact on your gameplay.

If there is one thing I want to press, its manners. Kingdoms lacks alot of manners, respect, etc. Its not hard to be nice to each other, come on I did it, why cant you? I tried my best to help people out while I was there, I hope you all can try to pick up where I left off. Try to make the game fun again, its not really Stefan's fault this server is going bad. Poor manners really takes its toll. Anyway thats about as far as I want to go into that. Just try to be nice to each other.

Scammers should also be put in check by kingdoms, dont let them into your kingdom, they will only cause problems. I encourage all kingdom leaders to check their rosters periodically to see if any scammers are being added, and remove them. Not only that, make sure whoever added those people knows not to do it anymore. There are many ways you can really make their gameplay genuinely unpleasant. Take an assertive stance against scamming. You can win against scammers.

If you maybe want to say a final word to me maybe, just leave it here. I'll check the forums, and respond when necissary. But I will no longer go on graal. I'm going to quit playing videogames in general. And I have my reasons for that. Well, goodbye Graal.
Old 09-20-2003, 10:03 AM
DevilsDice is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DevilsDice
Re: Farewell to GK, and to all of Graal

Quote:
Originally posted by lordbosh
To those whom it might concern, I am leaving Graal, forever. This decision comes after about a month of consideration. College, and personal life situations have arisen, and I must now focus on more important things. I really hope that in the time I've spent on Kingdoms, I was able to help some of you, and maybe make a positive impact on your gameplay.

If there is one thing I want to press, its manners. Kingdoms lacks alot of manners, respect, etc. Its not hard to be nice to each other, come on I did it, why cant you? I tried my best to help people out while I was there, I hope you all can try to pick up where I left off. Try to make the game fun again, its not really Stefan's fault this server is going bad. Poor manners really takes its toll. Anyway thats about as far as I want to go into that. Just try to be nice to each other.

Scammers should also be put in check by kingdoms, dont let them into your kingdom, they will only cause problems. I encourage all kingdom leaders to check their rosters periodically to see if any scammers are being added, and remove them. Not only that, make sure whoever added those people knows not to do it anymore. There are many ways you can really make their gameplay genuinely unpleasant. Take an assertive stance against scamming. You can win against scammers.

If you maybe want to say a final word to me maybe, just leave it here. I'll check the forums, and respond when necissary. But I will no longer go on graal. I'm going to quit playing videogames in general. And I have my reasons for that. Well, goodbye Graal.
Even though I AM talking to you on AIM, this is still like, so tru and just totally expressing you. This is my, 3rd time reading it... XD Spellchecking, then grammer checking...

Aight

Respect among the kingdom server, is nearly impossible to attain. People here are going to read, and flame you. It's the child thing to do. Simply to piss somebody else off, you will spit in their face, or stomp on their opinions... Figuring the fact that I'm hardly old enough to drive, I really dont have a say on the respect of kingdoms, seeing as too how, lately I have not shown much for anybody...

Of course there is room for respect, and the "bugs" and "corrupt staff" dont make this game horrible, it's our negative attitude towards these things...

But, the inactivity of Kingdoms is also an issue. Many leaders of kingdoms, have recently been noticed more on 2k1, or Era, or any other server, which is fair to them since they may tire of GK, but for most of us, it's a overkill. It fuels much anger and many problems go unresolved until they have escaladed into something much more horrid then needed..

Still, you'll be remembered forever...

Friends 4 Lyfe

"Bang" - Vash the Stampede - Trigun

"Bang"- Spike Speigal - Cowboy Bebop
Old 09-20-2003, 11:07 AM
Scriptess
calani is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to calani
i'll miss you, bosh

you were one of the few people i was really close to =(
Old 09-20-2003, 11:10 AM
Akira Sagesun
meishanli is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to meishanli
Unhappy =\

Hey Bosh....its so sad to see you leave...you were my friend since I started here XD
=x Take Care in future, and I hope you'll come back to visit me XP Well talk to you on AIM if your on....so..bye for now ^-^
Akira Ryuko Sagesun
Old 09-20-2003, 04:15 PM
Sexy Man-Robot
DenoriZakarum is on a distinguished road
peace my brudda
Old 09-20-2003, 04:32 PM
Rise of the Classic's
Evil_Lord_Sparda is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Evil_Lord_Sparda
Although i never really knew you on Kingdoms as you came after my time, id just like to say a few words.
I agree that the manner and social community of Kingdoms really has deteriorated since the start of it. Personally, i don't know whats happened and im sad that it has become this way (although thankfully its not as bad as Era/UN yet).
Scamming is a major part in Kingdoms nowadays. It seems like there is a lot more nowadays (compared to the times when it was just Porky and his freinds and, to an extent, Selzar). Kingdoms and their leaders are doing their best to combat it, scamming will always be a problem on Graal, although if you use the trade tables you should get this problem...
Even if you ban the scammer from entering a Kingdom, he/she can just as well get another account and use that one instead.
- Raz

Old 09-20-2003, 05:04 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
scamming shall provail!
Old 09-20-2003, 08:36 PM
Registered
--Chris-- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to --Chris--
See you later bro, it was fun sparring with you ^-^ I have a feeling you'll be back though.

Also, I recall you scamming dual RoS from a Forest member =P Oh Well =P

Old 09-20-2003, 08:47 PM
hmm
Zethar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Zethar Send a message via AIM to Zethar
Bye bosh
Quote:
you were one of the few people i was really close to =(
And yah chris that true but he deserverd it.
Add me to your aim bosh.
Old 09-20-2003, 09:31 PM
TritanX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TritanX
Quote:
Originally posted by --Chris--
See you later bro, it was fun sparring with you ^-^ I have a feeling you'll be back though.

Also, I recall you scamming dual RoS from a Forest member =P Oh Well =P
I agree, a few weeks ago he told me he quit all games.
I came on one day and saw him running around saying oh, I was joking or something stupid like that.

Also, I won't miss him. more of a think he is a jerk.

I gave him a item, that he whined for, threatned to leave graal, and other **** away.

Yea, It would have been alright if he just kept it or some **** like that. But I worked hard for that damn DF, I even gave it to him for free.. How many friends of yours give you free items? Only one I have is Argosax who is truly a great friend. Yeah I can be a jerk sometimes. But not that much of a jerk like what he did
Old 09-20-2003, 10:13 PM
hmm
Zethar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Zethar Send a message via AIM to Zethar
wtf are you talking about.
Old 09-20-2003, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zethar
wtf are you talking about.
I'm pissed at him because I gave him a diamond force, which he just begged for. Threanted to leave graal if he didn't get it.

I worked for one,eventually I got one and gave it to him for free. Since we were good friends. Now that he leaves he just gives it away, he could of returned it or just kept it for good memories.
But no, he gave it away.
Old 09-20-2003, 11:23 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Armadeus.. Your mad because I gave an item away to someone who needs it? You gave that item to me a long time ago, and I used it up until the day I quit. You were supposed to have quit a long time ago anyway. And now you dare to flame me on my final farewell over a silly Diamond Force, weakest cheapest event item in the game. Heh, you're the worst.
Old 09-20-2003, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by lordbosh
Armadeus.. Your mad because I gave an item away to someone who needs it? You gave that item to me a long time ago, and I used it up until the day I quit. You were supposed to have quit a long time ago anyway. And now you dare to flame me on my final farewell over a silly Diamond Force, weakest cheapest event item in the game. Heh, you're the worst.
You were supposed to quit a long time ago anyways too. Remember the "I quit all games" thing a while back?

A silly diamond force that I worked for, that I gave to you so that you could stay, since you were a great friend to me at the time.
It may be the cheapest, but how many friends give you ****ing free items? Of all of them the only one I know is argosax.
Old 09-20-2003, 11:58 PM
DevilsDice is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DevilsDice
Omi... Sheesh... Lodda Negativity goin down... OK, errr, umm, Hi Zethar

Chris, he scammed that snofa***** for trying to A. USD and B. Scam USD for them... So :o nuff said

Denori, BROTHER, not brudda you hoe... And I'm stayin D. so you have yet anada friend on Graal!

Err, Towards Armadues and Bosh's lil fight there, umm, yall have some **** too work out. I know I'M not your best friend Arma, you and Bosh chilled LOOOONG before I met up wit yall. Err, and Bosh, you KNOW DF may be the weakest sword [looks betray].

Umm, Bosh will be remembered, despite his change (in the house of flies omi! ) towards the end, becomming worse then me in the power aspect... He upheld a good name, and good morals. Arma and Bosh, yall need to work out your problems, and if you dont, then, well, your just being as bad as eachother...

"Bang" - Vash the Stampede - Trigun

"Bang"- Spike Speigal - Cowboy Bebop