Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Bugs
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-11-2003, 09:14 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Experience Bug

Today I went into the dungeon at lvl 1... yes...

Well I spent about 15 minutes fighting a Werewolf and when I finally killed him I got NO experience... what exactly is the problem here?

This can kind of annoy people...
Old 09-12-2003, 01:33 AM
DevilsDice is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DevilsDice
Re: Experience Bug

Quote:
Originally posted by DustyPorViva

Well I spent about 15 minutes fighting a Werewolf and when I finally killed him I got NO experience... what exactly is the problem here?

Well, umm, lets say, the cave crashed, before you killed it, since umm, it took you so damn long to even kill it... So, um, get a bile weapon for lvl 1 maps, gov for lvl 2-3, dianchect for 4-5, and bile and alot of meat/spare body parts of wolves for brutal maps.

"Bang" - Vash the Stampede - Trigun

"Bang"- Spike Speigal - Cowboy Bebop
Old 09-12-2003, 02:08 AM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
I highly doubt the cave crashed...

Last week I was playing with wan and he let me borrow a bow to kill off some werewolfs and I killed a lot, and got NO exp...

I thought it was just at that time so I just got off, and to come back on a week later and have the same problem...
Old 09-12-2003, 04:08 AM
Ziro_Vitrudestec is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ziro_Vitrudestec
Devils, Dusty didn't say he was doing a treasure map. Am I correct in saying you simply walked into the public dungeon, Dusty? The one where there's white tiles around the stair entrance?
Old 09-12-2003, 04:12 AM
Yes, it was the public one west of Bombaria(?)
Heh, it's hard to play an RPG when you can't level up.
Old 09-12-2003, 05:57 AM
Ziro_Vitrudestec is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ziro_Vitrudestec
Quote:
Yes, it was the public one west of Bombaria(?)
Heh, it's hard to play an RPG when you can't level up.
Am I right to say it only happens when you use magic-based attacks? I used to get no EXP from killing T-Rexes with "cause light wounds" (of ogma) when I was a low level. I would have to kill a whole lot and finally the exp would start coming. I don't think this happens at much,if at all, anymore and I'm only at level 10.
Old 09-12-2003, 08:03 AM
graaliholic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to graaliholic
Re: Experience Bug

Quote:

Monsters don't give exp if they're summoned, or if charmed and then released. Maybe thats what happened.

Quote:
From an Instant Message Conversation
ChrisTheDuckMan: wts
ChrisTheDuckMan: you > me
Justin: pwned bish! ;-)
ChrisTheDuckMan: atfu
Old 09-12-2003, 10:25 AM
draiden0 is on a distinguished road
Sounds like a fun glitch! I want to experience it too!
Old 09-18-2003, 02:21 PM
Elite Sheep
Satrek2000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Satrek2000
Hm... just as a side question - you did get to roll your stats and select a class when you started playing, right? When I (well, any Horn) started, we all got sent to the primary tasks with the basic skill scrolls and nothing, and we all had to restart to get the selection... just thinking maybe that could be the reason...

Quote:
Originally said by Stefan
*Stefan: is it ok when i leave?
*Stefan: i guess unixmad will not hack the cisco config tonight anymore
Old 09-18-2003, 06:33 PM
Yes, I got to roll my stats.
It can't be a summoned monster because it's in the same spot everytime I enter the dungeon.

I can only gain experience by killing small things like bomy's...
Is it forbidden to kill stronger monsters and gain a lot of exp at one time?
Old 09-18-2003, 08:46 PM
Elite Sheep
Satrek2000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Satrek2000
Hm... maybe - as you can't share-exp over more than 8 levels anymore, maybe they took some kind of precaution... then again, I wonder whether a party of say 10 players below lv8 would get experience from a lord which they work hard to kill...

Quote:
Originally said by Stefan
*Stefan: is it ok when i leave?
*Stefan: i guess unixmad will not hack the cisco config tonight anymore