Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Should Classic Members have SOME Acess to Forums!? (Comment which in a reply)
Yes They Should Have Some..... 28 66.67%
No they shouldnt get any. They should buy Gold. 14 33.33%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2002, 06:22 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Should Classic Members Have Acess...

I think they should redo the forums so that (It would make them better and more interesting) classic members have acess to. Now I dont mean give them everything maybe just:

None Related
Main
Bugs
Future Improvments
PlayerWorlds
And maybe a few more....

Basically everything except
Development (Levels, Scripting, NPC Server, Gani, GFX)

The reason for not giving acess to all of the development, is so there is a reason to sign up. Maybe they shouldnt get main! Anyway just thought Id ask.

Vote and the comment on Which Sections you think classic members should be aloud to get to, if any.
Old 11-03-2002, 06:55 PM
taz-graal is on a distinguished road
Classic members should get what you just suggested. Those forums should be available to classic members. I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed. I mean its a freakin forum.
Old 11-03-2002, 07:03 PM
Have A Drink On Me
AlexH is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AlexH Send a message via MSN to AlexH
Yes although I think they should get development too.
Graal is fully pay to play, everyone who has paid should have fourm access.
There should be limitations on their accounts though like only being able to post once every 2 minutes.
Old 11-03-2002, 07:14 PM
Foolish Dreamer
Graal518 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by AlexH
Yes although I think they should get development too.
Graal is fully pay to play, everyone who has paid should have fourm access.
There should be limitations on their accounts though like only being able to post once every 2 minutes.
But why go through all the trouble of setting it up that way? I say that if anything, I think things are fine the way they are. The primary reason I upgraded my Cynicism account was to post here on the forums. If the forums mentioned above were able to be accessed by non-gold members, a lot of people would see no need to upgrade just to post in the 2k2 section, persay.

I would have said that people who have already upgraded gold accounts shouldn't need to in order to continue posting here. But that also would be one less incentive to upgrading again when you'd be able to use the forums for free.

Can there be a guiding light I've yet to see? I know my heart should guide me, but...
Old 11-03-2002, 07:18 PM
Have A Drink On Me
Quote:
Originally posted by Graal518

But why go through all the trouble of setting it up that way? I say that if anything, I think things are fine the way they are. The primary reason I upgraded my Cynicism account was to post here on the forums. If the forums mentioned above were able to be accessed by non-gold members, a lot of people would see no need to upgrade just to post in the 2k2 section, persay.

I would have said that people who have already upgraded gold accounts shouldn't need to in order to continue posting here. But that also would be one less incentive to upgrading again when you'd be able to use the forums for free.
If they don't want to play Graal Bomy Moon or Graal Kingdoms I think very few would upgrade just fourm the fourms.
At least not for $40.

Just limit the things they can do and only mask the fourms they need no access to (all the Bomy Moon and Kingdoms threads).
Old 11-03-2002, 08:51 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
You DO realise that this would outpower the "OMG WTF **** FUGUY" people over the more "intelligently speaking" people.
Old 11-03-2002, 10:48 PM
EliteDeath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EliteDeath
I dunno...I think that classic members should NOT be allowed to post in non related and main forum since they're the two most popular, maybe only forum PM's so they can reach stefan and unix would be fair. I know they've paid and all my main reason is players on the classic servers tend to be little punks who do nothing but curse and fight like pathetic little children all day.
against the onslaught of the years.
How wrong are the young to believe in secrets
or enchanted woods.
Old 11-03-2002, 11:06 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally posted by EliteDeath
I dunno...I think that classic members should NOT be allowed to post in non related and main forum since they're the two most popular, maybe only forum PM's so they can reach stefan and unix would be fair. I know they've paid and all my main reason is players on the classic servers tend to be little punks who do nothing but curse and fight like pathetic little children all day.
Perhaps it's possible to reform them though...
Old 11-03-2002, 11:11 PM
Have A Drink On Me
Quote:
Originally posted by Googi
You DO realise that this would outpower the "OMG WTF **** FUGUY" people over the more "intelligently speaking" people.
Then they'll just get banned.
The classic tab section isn't only full of *****s.
Yes there are lots because most people play there but it still has its fair share of friendly people.

And look at Graal Kingdoms.
The majority of player that play arn't exactly the most intellegent players on Graal.
Old 11-04-2002, 12:40 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
I say give them full access to all Public Forums, as we do. You don't see EQ making you upgrade or buy their game just to use the forums, do you?
Old 11-04-2002, 12:57 AM
call me Chad, it's cooler
Dach is on a distinguished road
They should atleast have access to playerworld forums and development. A one or two minute limit on posts would be neccessary, as for this would reduce spamming ( the main reason why the forums went p2p).

For those of you who think classic players are all low life bums, You sir, are a jackass! Who are you to say that most all gold members are better than most all classic players? Does that even make sense? Or does that just make you a pompous, spoiled little child?
Old 11-04-2002, 12:59 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Its just what some see on Classis with the SSJ GOkU r0x [b/f of SSJ*****a's 666] {lEaDeR oF tHe SSJs} massing some retarded crap.
Old 11-04-2002, 02:18 AM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Yes I agree with taz-graal's first comment, considering there paying they should get access to the forums like we do.

I also think it would be great maybe like a weekly postage amount. Or just one post per 2mins.

Maybe if they get some they may upgrade just for the forums as they may like them.

Also a suggestion maybe would be NO avatar and NO title. But that may be a bit too complex and mess up ours if they have bugs, so maybe not.
Old 11-04-2002, 03:32 AM
:o
Mykel has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Mykel Send a message via MSN to Mykel
Quote:
Originally posted by zell12
Its just what some see on Classis with the SSJ GOkU r0x [b/f of SSJ*****a's 666] {lEaDeR oF tHe SSJs} massing some retarded crap.
i hate that...
Old 11-04-2002, 03:46 AM
ohay
cloudstrifevii is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to cloudstrifevii Send a message via MSN to cloudstrifevii
Thats stupid though and way too complicated to do. It would probally mess up the forums think of having to put every non p2p account enabled for those forums. I think they should buy gold. If they want access they can buy.

Nick: Peg Leg
E-Mail: [email protected]