Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2002, 01:42 PM
Rioken_Hiroshyima is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Graal518

Kaimetsu just pointed out how Moon God choose to emphasize words. There is reason to why he did choose to point it out. I don't think he meant it at all in disrespect to Moon God.

I did see that he did not mean to disrespect him.I'm just trying to point out the obvious. =/
Yahoo: aeroshiroshyima
E-mail: [email protected]
Old 11-01-2002, 02:00 PM
Foolish Dreamer
Graal518 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rioken_Hiroshyima

I did see that he did not mean to disrespect him.I'm just trying to point out the obvious. =/
Though, don't you think it's at Kaimetsu's discression to conduct himself how he wants to? The quotation marks could be seen as sarcasm, but it didn't appear to be in that way. Italics could have provided the same effect, or something close to it. But as I said, I don't care how it was worded because Moon God did get his point across. This feels redundant...

Can there be a guiding light I've yet to see? I know my heart should guide me, but...
Old 11-01-2002, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Graal518

Though, don't you think it's at Kaimetsu's discression to conduct himself how he wants to? The quotation marks could be seen as sarcasm, but it didn't appear to be in that way. Italics could have provided the same effect, or something close to it. But as I said, I don't care how it was worded because Moon God did get his point across. This feels redundant...

I really don't mind when Kaimetsu corrects people,but...does he have to be so mean about it?
Old 11-01-2002, 02:06 PM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
All I know is... people used italics way too much in this thread.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 11-01-2002, 02:08 PM
Foolish Dreamer
Quote:

I really don't mind when Kaimetsu corrects people,but...does he have to be so mean about it?
Everyone has their own way of doing things. At one time, I was pretty negative on here most of the time; with no need to be. But I don't think Kaimetsu is really all that mean about how he corrects people. Albeit, he can do it in other ways, but his ways are his own, no?

Can there be a guiding light I've yet to see? I know my heart should guide me, but...
Old 11-01-2002, 02:09 PM
That was wrong,Koni,Wrong.

True,the way he puts his words are his own to choose,but it usually puts him in the middle of a fight or such.He has told me in a previous conversation that he enjoys being mean.
Old 11-01-2002, 02:10 PM
Foolish Dreamer
Quote:
Originally posted by konidias
All I know is... people used italics way too much in this thread.
But italics are your friend.

Old 11-02-2002, 03:34 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

Mean? I don't see how my words were anything other than neutral. And I'm pretty sure I never told you that I enjoy being mean as such. You're just twisting my words.
Ok let me put it short and sweet and just end it now ok? Kaimetsu we don't need a English Teacher on these Forums, it has nothing to do with my Modship or yours or even the rules for that matter so is not part of anyone's job here , so if you would be so kind as to QUIT with this damn stinking posting about my grammer. :grrr:

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 11-02-2002, 11:31 AM
If I still had my trunkssj5x account,I'd show you.Since I don't,I can't.It was something along the lines of me saying Why do you have to be so mean.You responded with something like because I enjoy it.It was when you were Insulting me about my problem.
Old 11-02-2002, 11:34 AM
Elite Member
Torankusu is a jewel in the roughTorankusu is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Milkdude99
Ok let me put it short and sweet and just end it now ok? Kaimetsu we don't need a English Teacher on these Forums, it has nothing to do with my Modship or yours or even the rules for that matter so is not part of anyone's job here , so if you would be so kind as to QUIT with this damn stinking posting about my grammer. :grrr:
It's grammar.
Old 11-02-2002, 12:06 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Torankusu
It's grammar.
Toran, you are a freaking ***** and should be fired.

Kamiseu or however you spell it, in one post you said that you werent treating moon god any different than any other player, then in another post you posted that you usually dont say anything to other people because they are kids, and you said something to moon god because he is an adult an should know better. This thread is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.
It had better stop, I am not going to sit back and watch as players or other mods are attacked by other mods, it will not happen. Some people think they are all high an mighty and can treat people any way they like, it aint gonna happen.

Konidias, you posted here, yet you say nothing....put these mods in their places, or get rid of them...this isnt funny anymore
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 11-02-2002, 12:28 PM
Foolish Dreamer
Really... This whole thing about picking at Moon God's grammar is just beginning to get old. I can understand him just fine, and I assume others can too. I mean, there are clearly other people on here who are worse (I don't need to point them out.) because they don't make sense. Perfectionism in grammar is something that won't happen here very often, and if it does, no one gives a damn; so give it a rest.

Old 11-02-2002, 12:46 PM
Its really not even about that anymore.=/
Old 11-02-2002, 12:52 PM
Foolish Dreamer
Quote:
Its really not even about that anymore.=/
But it did start all of this. I really think this thread should be closed. It's getting pointless, don't you think?

Old 11-02-2002, 03:48 PM
Oh yes,why don't you lead us young people to a revolution, Kaimetsu?All throughout this conversation,not even,your whole time on this board you've been complaining about how you don't need to treat someone older than you with respect.I've yet to see you give respect to anyone.If you're not going to respect him because he has 20 years of life experience on you,respect him because he owns one of the longest lasting playerworlds on Graal.If you don't think you should respect him for that,why don't you respect him for his success in life?The point is,you should respect him,no matter what the reason.You don't even need a reason to respect someone.

Yes,that was an attack.You could have picked one of the estimated 100 typos in this thread,and you picked his insignificant typo.Why would this be,Kaimetsu?Oh yeah,thats right,you just like insulting people.
Closed Thread