Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-12-2002, 08:36 AM
Banned
Flamingblaze is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Flamingblaze Send a message via Yahoo to Flamingblaze
Quote:
Originally posted by Valder

What the hell are you talking about?
COUNCIL, you decide to insult my intelligence yet you are unable to properly spell a relatively simple word such as COUNCIL
Old 09-12-2002, 08:39 AM
Follower of Ultros
Valder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Flamingblaze
COUNCIL, you decide to insult my intelligence yet you are unable to properly spell a relatively simple word such as COUNCIL
Omi, and yet you try and make fun of me by not adding words where they should be added.

"I agree about THE council being A bad idea. I also think Valder should learn how to properly spell the words he decides to type."
Old 09-12-2002, 08:45 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Stop arguin before you guys get my thread closed
Old 09-12-2002, 09:11 AM
Banned
Nemesis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Nemesis Send a message via AIM to Nemesis
Quote:
Originally posted by zell12
Stop arguin before you guys get my thread closed
I always look to you for the smartest post of them all...then again Tyhm has said it...yet we'll see...Everyone has the iffy part about a corrupt council...yet we do not have a clue who's on it...

In my opinion the council should be the other way around...Should support the game master in decision then again they should all work together as one but the GM makse primarily the key decision as some decisions cannot be waited on, and the Council is valid...

Anyone see Star Wars? see how that council was conducted (episode 2) similar to that but more indepth and detailed...then again if I have to report to the council, it basically makes a slow process when actions need to be taken and things need to be done...I say reverse it and positive outlook and outcome...Because somethings cannot wait to be voted on nor discussed about...Yet it could be restructured, and I'd be glad to work with a council who will share ideas, and research and we can work on the good of the game and vote on decision but yet, someone needs to be the core activist and needs to be able to make the key decision and be trusted with them...But then again...what do I know
Old 09-12-2002, 09:13 AM
gokux33 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to gokux33 Send a message via AIM to gokux33 Send a message via Yahoo to gokux33
Quote:
Originally posted by Nemesis

I always look to you for the smartest post of them all...then again Tyhm has said it...yet we'll see...Everyone has the iffy part about a corrupt council...yet we do not have a clue who's on it...

In my opinion the council should be the other way around...Should support the game master in decision then again they should all work together as one but the GM makse primarily the key decision as some decisions cannot be waited on, and the Council is valid...

Anyone see Star Wars? see how that council was conducted (episode 2) similar to that but more indepth and detailed...then again if I have to report to the council, it basically makes a slow process when actions need to be taken and things need to be done...I say reverse it and positive outlook and outcome...Because somethings cannot wait to be voted on nor discussed about...Yet it could be restructured, and I'd be glad to work with a council who will share ideas, and research and we can work on the good of the game and vote on decision but yet, someone needs to be the core activist and needs to be able to make the key decision and be trusted with them...But then again...what do I know
Haha, we're basing Graal Management off a movie. x_X No wonder why it's in the crapper.

Name: Wind Seablaze
E-Mail: [email protected]
10/4/02 My last day on the forums. Don't forget me. <3
Old 09-12-2002, 09:18 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by gokux33
Haha, we're basing Graal Management off a movie. x_X No wonder why it's in the crapper.
Not the movie...the concept of the council structure...

Even in books and in history you can find relations....It's an idea that could be possible..yet your negativity is unwanted...and I'd wish you not post if you are going to be negative because we need to find a way to make this work if it's going to be official and there is no sense fighting it, yet there are ways we could help it and adjust it if allowed and given the oppertunity to do so
Old 09-12-2002, 09:19 AM
Send a message via ICQ to gokux33 Send a message via AIM to gokux33 Send a message via Yahoo to gokux33
Quote:

Not the movie...the concept of the council structure...

Even in books and in history you can find relations....It's an idea that could be possible..yet your negativity is unwanted...and I'd wish you not post if you are going to be negative because we need to find a way to make this work if it's going to be official and there is no sense fighting it, yet there are ways we could help it and adjust it if allowed and given the oppertunity to do so
Dude, get on AIM, NOW

Old 09-12-2002, 09:22 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by gokux33
Dude, get on AIM, NOW
I'll pass and be on later...I just wished people would try to help make things work...I'm trying I dunno..Cuz rejecting it won't exactly win over anything...but try to work with it and alter it possibly will work....

I dunno...just post ideas..majority dislikes the whole council idea...so alternatives can be posted x_X
Old 09-12-2002, 09:24 AM
Follower of Ultros
MESSAGE FROM ALKAREN!

From Alkaren Hyralt:
To Graal:

I find the whole concept to be inherntly flawed in the most extreme sense. The council will fail, because no one will all be on at the same time, and bias, hypocrisy, and corruption will rule it, rather than the good of Graal.
Old 09-12-2002, 09:26 AM
Quote:

I'll pass and be on later...I just wished people would try to help make things work...I'm trying I dunno..Cuz rejecting it won't exactly win over anything...but try to work with it and alter it possibly will work....

I dunno...just post ideas..majority dislikes the whole council idea...so alternatives can be posted x_X
... Not about Graal, doofiz. :/

Old 09-12-2002, 09:53 AM
No memory dump.
BinaryCrash is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to BinaryCrash Send a message via MSN to BinaryCrash
Quote:

Then the purpose is voided...yet a good reason will be given for that decision...It must be accurate...my feelings and hopes is that unixmad pulls forth and makes a site for classic players/staff and playerworld staff/players...so they can log in and do some kind of vote

Otherwise restricting voting to the forums, excludes those who do not have p2p account, but then again I see no other way of doing so...but the council should include players of playerworlds with xxx amount of hours on that server, and should of held an administration spot on the server...

Then again I really don't know how it'll be done, I just know it'll be done unless people have valid reasons to dispute it as you have placed here...but the fate is in unixmad's hands..we should all wait for that ...
then should disable new accounts (i mean created by today) to vote, so people wont start creating accounts to vote only
Old 09-12-2002, 09:58 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Nem is on the Phone
Anyway, its still a nice idea, but it should be incluided to the classic players as well, seeing as how its mainly going to affect them. But it still should be changed so that the GM is the head of the council and the GM bases the decisions off of the council which says the the meetings what the players think should happen.
Like here is an example, Unixmad and Stefan aren't on, and billy bob is starting rumors that so and so is quitting. The GP on duty would jail him Temparly while investigating the situation and then he would go to the classic representivite and tell him about it and whats going on, he was then call a meeting and him, the Gold Rep, Nem and Ibonic would talk it over.

Anyway, I was hoping something like that.
Old 09-12-2002, 10:05 AM
LOCAL DOUCHEBAG
James is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to beholdJames is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to James
Quote:
Originally posted by Valder
MESSAGE FROM ALKAREN!

From Alkaren Hyralt:
To Graal:

I find the whole concept to be inherntly flawed in the most extreme sense. The council will fail, because no one will all be on at the same time, and bias, hypocrisy, and corruption will rule it, rather than the good of Graal.
I highly disagree, if you pick the right members who are not biased it could and should work well.

JAMES BAY PACKERS
2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS
2012 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

“If I can slow it down in my mind... things will be fine."

-Aaron Rodgers
2011's NFL Most Valuable Player

Old 09-12-2002, 10:27 AM
Follower of Ultros
Quote:
Originally posted by James

I highly disagree, if you pick the right members who are not biased it could and should work well.
But we all know that's not going to happen :-/
Old 09-12-2002, 10:30 AM
Banned
magicbud3344 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to magicbud3344
gah sorry to ask but....is this infact a ...Evil Council?