Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-09-2002, 01:17 AM
Andor_RC14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Andor_RC14 Send a message via AIM to Andor_RC14 Send a message via Yahoo to Andor_RC14
Post For Unixmad about Bravo

What is going here? We are aware of what happened with how you forgot to restart the Bravo server, (or so I am told) but now the NPC-Server crashed 3 days ago. 3 days. I have tried to contact you every day, on forums and g2k2 and no response. Today, Brandon said you were gonna put it up. 1 hour goes by, no NPC-Server. Another goes by, and still no NPC-Server. Here we are on the 3rd hour and your on G2K2 and wont answer my PM concerning this. I don't know where Stefan is but no one has seen him in a while. I don't think we should have to wait for him to restart it. Do you think you could unix, or maybe just ignore us again. Thank you for your time if you read this and please hurry up.

Sincerely,
Brent
Co-Manager of Bravo Online

Statistics show that 60% of all statistics are made-up
Manager of Norin.
EX Co-Manager of Bravo Online.
Old 08-09-2002, 01:47 AM
Telmont Bandit
draygin is on a distinguished road
Have you considered getting better scripters? It seems like your NPC-Server crashes once a week or more.
Old 08-09-2002, 01:49 AM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by draygin
Have you considered getting better scripters? It seems like your NPC-Server crashes once a week or more.
Owned. ;D

By the way, Tyne said that his IP changed.
Old 08-09-2002, 01:51 AM
Kill Pirates
SingleChance is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

This is the way we make levels make levels first off all we make the yeh even if we promised.
That is the way i got fired back chatting staff back chatting staff and all i got is a warning.
They i came back and they said so long said o long said so long.
But then i comed out and said who caes said who cares because ive got a devloper job on dd on dd.
Its been nice working with u all working with u all but now my time has come now i have to say so long so long thats how we make levels Yeh!.
Lol i got fired for saying to vt u done the hat shop yet no i carnt figure out the x and y i said lol u noob u promised ud make the level and called him a noob lol!
so i came out and said im a devloper on dd anyways lol
Old 08-09-2002, 01:54 AM
Telmont Bandit
draygin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by SingleChance
This is the way we make levels make levels first off all we make the yeh even if we promised.
That is the way i got fired back chatting staff back chatting staff and all i got is a warning.
They i came back and they said so long said o long said so long.
But then i comed out and said who caes said who cares because ive got a devloper job on dd on dd.
Its been nice working with u all working with u all but now my time has come now i have to say so long so long thats how we make levels Yeh!.
Lol i got fired for saying to vt u done the hat shop yet no i carnt figure out the x and y i said lol u noob u promised ud make the level and called him a noob lol!
so i came out and said im a devloper on dd anyways lol

Tip of the daydont babble, because no one has any idea what the hell you're saying.

I'll get Tyne's new IP and add it pronto.
Old 08-09-2002, 02:25 AM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by draygin
Its not the scripter's fault the old Bravo scripts which were made before the NPC server was ever introduces, are causing the NPC server to crash... They just need to convert ALL of the scripts...
Old 08-09-2002, 02:30 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Andor_RC14 Send a message via AIM to Andor_RC14 Send a message via Yahoo to Andor_RC14
I am working on the problem as it is. The reason it keeps crashing is the scripts and none can be fixed because of management problems. But that isnt the point. I need the npcserver up. So stop talking about why it is down. I wrote this thread hopefull to grab Unix's attention, that is all

Manager of Norin.
Old 08-09-2002, 02:46 AM
Space Monkeys, everywhere
DeathChill is on a distinguished road
What the hell??"it's going to keep crashing because we're too retardedly *****ic to fix our scripts but put it back up so it can crash again" hahaha that's pretty much what you're saying.
Old 08-09-2002, 03:27 AM
Banned
Sir_Gareth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sir_Gareth
Damn, wont you get a new Manager? Brandon is never on bravo.
Oh and by the way this account is still banned for "a week"
from July 27th.
Old 08-09-2002, 04:08 AM
Michael Jackson of Graal
XxxxneosoftxxxX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to XxxxneosoftxxxX
since half your scripts aren't geared for the nPC server, just LEAVE IT DOWN

mayn servers don't ahve an NPC server and do fine
Old 08-09-2002, 04:55 AM
Master of Chaos
Brandon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Brandon Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon
We're working on fixing the NPCs. I talked to Unixmad about this BEFORE the post was made, and the NPCServer crash has been corrected. Auto-Reconnect has also been installed so that if it crashes, it will restart itself, eliminating the need for these threads anymore.
Old 08-09-2002, 05:37 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by Andor_RC14
I am working on the problem as it is. The reason it keeps crashing is the scripts and none can be fixed because of management problems. But that isnt the point. I need the npcserver up. So stop talking about why it is down. I wrote this thread hopefull to grab Unix's attention, that is all
It won't do a bit of good to restart the server with the scripts like they are ....... duhhhhh instant crash again and if that keeps happening because of scripts , Stefan will take it down because it is too much trouble.....

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 08-09-2002, 05:42 AM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Milkdude99
It won't do a bit of good to restart the server with the scripts like they are ....... duhhhhh instant crash again and if that keeps happening because of scripts , Stefan will take it down because it is too much trouble.....
They have a auto-reset now, they will just have to work fast to get the scripts changed to stop the crashings... Though i think they should've changed all of the scripts to work with the NPC Server BEFORE the switch...
Old 08-09-2002, 07:18 AM
Isnt our fault. One day we're Andor, next day we're Old Bravo running with an NPC Server

Manager of Norin.
Old 08-09-2002, 07:22 AM
Gone
zell12 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to zell12 Send a message via AIM to zell12 Send a message via MSN to zell12
Bravo's NPC Server is up, and it should stay like that, fix your scripts, no loops If so, not alot. NPC Server dislikes it. Anyway, I just talking to unixmad and he went and fixed it, why he never listened to anyone else I have no clue.