Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum > Kingdoms Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-01-2002, 11:38 AM
Banned
magicbud3344 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to magicbud3344
Zal Labs

i think Gonmon or someone should start a Zalatic Labs Kingdom >.< that might just be me though because i like the Zalatic look
Old 07-03-2002, 12:19 AM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya nice idea.. but it wouldn't fit in right.. I mean the Zal kingdom could just use their futuristic weapons etc. to destroy everyone, so overall I'd say, no.

Old 07-03-2002, 01:00 AM
Telmont Bandit
draygin is on a distinguished road
Perhaps if it was zalactic decendants who have forgotten the powers of there ancestors but are struggling to find from wence they came.

I stole Spanky's gold!
Old 07-03-2002, 05:57 AM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
Hey Zormites! Feel the wrath of my zal cannon!

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Old 07-03-2002, 10:12 AM
HeeroYuy2000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to HeeroYuy2000 Send a message via Yahoo to HeeroYuy2000
Re: Zal Labs

Quote:
Originally posted by magicbud3344
i think Gonmon or someone should start a Zalatic Labs Kingdom >.< that might just be me though because i like the Zalatic look
And I am starting Zalactics and I hope it can become a kingdom
Old 07-03-2002, 10:27 AM
Kyden
Re: Re: Zal Labs

Quote:
Originally posted by HeeroYuy2000

And I am starting Zalactics and I hope it can become a kingdom
Well if you use Madmartigan's idea as a RP angle, it actually sounds very good to me.

Old 07-03-2002, 10:42 PM
Banned
>:[ if there is one u better let me in or i will eat your shoes >:[
Old 07-04-2002, 12:28 AM
HeeroYuy2000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to HeeroYuy2000 Send a message via Yahoo to HeeroYuy2000
Quote:
Originally posted by magicbud3344
>:[ if there is one u better let me in or i will eat your shoes >:[
Right when i got on graal I saw you on and I was gunna ask you to support but you got off =(
Old 07-04-2002, 12:31 AM
Banned
ack sorry i am about to go on vacation post the name within the next 5 minutes and you have my support
Old 07-04-2002, 12:40 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
I don't know, a Zalactic kingdom would be kind of limited by the storyline of Mount Antora, the bomys and the Zalactics (i.e. They would have to be allies with Zormite and Bomy Gang)
Old 07-04-2002, 01:29 AM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Zurkiba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zurkiba
Long ago... in a galaxy far far away...
BUM BUM... BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM! Zaltic Wars Episode III: The Galaxic War.

The Zaltics and the Terrans have been fighting for galatic conquest... when soon a final Terran assault happened to take out the Zaltic Space fleet. The Terran Armada won and few Zaltic shipmen got into the escape pods and went towards the primitive world full of Zormite Tribes, and Human settlements.

The Zaltic escape pods came crashing down to the world... they hit Mt. Antora with so much force and power that most of the survivors died on impact... others were injured in the head. They lost plans for their weapons and general knowledge for their basic technology. They kept their knowledge on base defenses but their cold colony in which they escaped from was very cold... so they can not live far from the Peaks of Mt. Antora.

The Zormite tribes went to the crash sites and helped the nearly dead Zaltics out. The Zaltics scared the Zormites at first... but the Zormites found that they were friendly and helples. The Zormites shared their weapons with the Zaltics and over the years their weapons such as guns vanished... leaving them with a futuristic look but a primitive war style.

If you go with my story... then you should have ranks such as
Ship Commander, Admiral, Gunman, etc...

Quote:
Originally posted by Googi
I don't know, a Zalactic kingdom would be kind of limited by the storyline of Mount Antora, the bomys and the Zalactics (i.e. They would have to be allies with Zormite and Bomy Gang)
Not really... The Pirates didn't ally with Dustari
Old 07-04-2002, 01:40 AM
Kyden
Quote:
Originally posted by Zurkiba
Long ago... in a galaxy far far away...
BUM BUM... BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM! Zaltic Wars Episode III: The Galaxic War.

The Zaltics and the Terrans have been fighting for galatic conquest... when soon a final Terran assault happened to take out the Zaltic Space fleet. The Terran Armada won and few Zaltic shipmen got into the escape pods and went towards the primitive world full of Zormite Tribes, and Human settlements.

The Zaltic escape pods came crashing down to the world... they hit Mt. Antora with so much force and power that most of the survivors died on impact... others were injured in the head. They lost plans for their weapons and general knowledge for their basic technology. They kept their knowledge on base defenses but their cold colony in which they escaped from was very cold... so they can not live far from the Peaks of Mt. Antora.

The Zormite tribes went to the crash sites and helped the nearly dead Zaltics out. The Zaltics scared the Zormites at first... but the Zormites found that they were friendly and helples. The Zormites shared their weapons with the Zaltics and over the years their weapons such as guns vanished... leaving them with a futuristic look but a primitive war style.

If you go with my story... then you should have ranks such as
Ship Commander, Admiral, Gunman, etc...

Not really... The Pirates didn't ally with Dustari
Not bad not bad... nice way to get rid of the weapons sorta, but who's going to throw away a good ole laser gun for some skimpy sword you know ... I'm going to tweak that and add stuff, make a big long story .

And who are the "Zaltics?" Lol, j/k.

Old 07-04-2002, 01:42 AM
Telmont Bandit
Quote:
Originally posted by Waltz5

Not bad not bad... nice way to get rid of the weapons sorta, but who's going to throw away a good ole laser gun for some skimpy sword you know ... I'm going to tweak that and add stuff, make a big long story .

And who are the "Zaltics?" Lol, j/k.
Power cells run out.

I stole Spanky's gold!
Old 07-04-2002, 01:44 AM
Kyden
Quote:
Originally posted by draygin

Power cells run out.
Oh oh oh!!! Good idea, and while using the rather primative war techniques, the Zalactics search for ways to gain what they did have before arriving .

Ya well Vermain said it has no chance what so ever... so time to forget about this :o... he said the storyline was good, but no futursited kingdoms and he's filled up too.

Btw I added to your storyline .

Some time ago.. In the space above Graal 2001, amongst the stars and the moons, were two groups, divided by an everlasting feud, the Terrans and the Zalactics...

The Zalactics and the Terrans have been fighting to determine the “Galactic King.” The Terrans grew sick of this raging war, and put all their efforts into one final assault on the Zalactics. Their plan was executed perfectly and it knocked the Zalactic Space fleet out of commission for good. The Terran Armada won and few Zalactic shipmen, Shadow Angel, Kyden, and Geno got into the escape pods and went towards the closest world they could find, for their escape pods were somewhat damaged. This land was a primitive world full of Zormite Tribes, and Human settlements.

The Zalactic escape pods came crashing down to the world, and they hit Mt. Antora with so much force because of their damaged pods that most of the survivors died on impact, the others found themselves injured in the head. Their weapons scattered over the land, and helped begin what is now known as “Armageddon.” The three Zalactics, Kyden, Shadow Angel, and Geno helped the others to recuperate and helped their race of people flourish once again. The Zormite Tribe, who searched the crash area and found the almost lifeless Zalactics, assisted those three. A war almost broke out between the two, as both peoples were scared of the other. In time though, they became friends, and the Zormites shared their knowledge of the land with the Zalactics, including their weaponry. But their general knowledge for even their basic technology had escaped their mind. They adapted well to the cold harsh climate of Mt. Antora, as their space kingdom was of such an environment.

In being showed the land and weaponry of the land, the Zalactics were left with a “futuristic” look, yet primitive weaponry. They search for clues to their past, and maybe to flourish once again and take back their space above. With no power cells to charge the few weapons they have found, they are kept and researched, in hopes of getting them to work one day. The damaged pods were kept also, to hopefully gain some technology from that.

Last edited by Waltz5; 07-04-2002 at 02:11 AM..
Old 07-04-2002, 02:56 AM
Telmont Bandit
It just matters who you are. If you're some one special you can get a kingdom up with no problem such as KoS

I stole Spanky's gold!