Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-31-2002, 09:18 AM
IoNfLuX
IonFlux2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IonFlux2001
Quote:
Originally posted by Thak2

You ran Bravo? When? I don't remember that... but I do have a bad memory.
He was Owner at a time. I thought... Maby I have bad memory also
Old 05-31-2002, 09:01 PM
prozacboy666 will become famous soon enough
Carnage? Old ET Admin... Looks like everyone forgot about me. I was ET Admin for 3 mounths before Noose fired me. (for dumb reason)

I also like it when Lord Helmut was owner. No offence Ion i wub you to. But me and Lord Helmut had some differences but aleast i got to talk to him. Lord I have to say one more thing. Thanks for owning a great server, I couldn't have been the same with out you.

~Kain
Old 05-31-2002, 09:13 PM
IoNfLuX
Angry

I am so pissed right now. >=(. Either Zen or someone on his account came on RC and delted all of the gifs. This ****in sets us back. Gah this pisses me off so much grr. I dont think it was Zen because he had just made me a graphic the day before. And WC came on and said something or did something to get banned also. Grr. Gah this would be 2 Owners that came and delted stuff I thought I could trust Zen. If it wasnt Zen then I am sorry.
Old 05-31-2002, 09:38 PM
Yakuna2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Yakuna2001
Quote:
Originally posted by IonFlux2001

Helmut ish cool. You on the other hand on Bravo were a **** >=O
You wouldnt hire me back as GP cause I wasnt 15 =/. But when Bravo went p2p I was nice to you cause im that kind of person and you tryed to changed my P/W. >=(
heh im a **** because i wouldnt hire you as gp? hmm.
i dont remember trying to change any passwords. oh well.

-Manager of the UnholyNation PlayerWorld-
UnholyNation Forums
Old 05-31-2002, 10:06 PM
Timpan3 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Timpan3
like whoa its much people coming to babylon now

Rate Fairly :O
1 2 3 4 5
- AIM : HoOLiGaN4LyFe
- Email : [email protected]
- Nick : Kosma
- Server : Classic/Frolic
- Current Jobs : Malhangaia LAT
Old 06-01-2002, 09:27 AM
user13-xo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to user13-xo
Zen didnt have rights how could he of done it? I might know who it is too
Old 06-01-2002, 10:12 AM
homeless1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to homeless1
Quote:
I am so pissed right now. >=(. Either Zen or someone on his account came on RC and delted all of the gifs. This ****in sets us back. Gah this pisses me off so much grr. I dont think it was Zen because he had just made me a graphic the day before. And WC came on and said something or did something to get banned also. Grr. Gah this would be 2 Owners that came and delted stuff I thought I could trust Zen. If it wasnt Zen then I am sorry.
Yah I just figured out what happened a little while ago. Besides, if I was going to do tons of **** against Babylon I wouldnt have taken my OWN levels folder and other folder rights away weeks and weeks ago. lol.

Here is a link to my post:

http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/s...5&pagenumber=4

And Lord Helmut, I sorta resent that remark, because I did infact do alot of work. Not all ended up going public simply because I couldnt get enough consistant help with levels and I had to do all gfx work still, lol...I was a hardass when it came to quality. I sent back those 54 levels to the LAT Admin like 15 times over a period of a month or so, and he ends up quitting; I still have them, Ion you should probably ask me for it on AIM some time because it was getting along rather nicely. I did alot to keep that server up, repairing obviously isnt as glorious as adding, I'll give you that, but I had to focus alot of my energy on sayyy repairing from mass deletion of large parts of the server on more than one occasion and from working with all those bugs afterwards. Well I'm not mad at you about this now, but I'd say that massively attacking your own server was your biggest fault as owner and massive uncontrolable anger spurts was your biggest character flaw as a person...although I realize your trying harder to be better about that stuff now. I am personally proud of myself that I was able to just walk away from ownership like that quietly, without any backlash. I dont care if you or anybody else wants to flame me for this stuff, but I have a life and my own dreams to persue...Babylon was never 'mine'.

But yah, LH when you wrote that I didnt know what to think of it, but it seemed a bit offensive, like your assuming I just sat on my ass doing nothing...Hell I tried to be a pretty damn nice guy the whole time I was owner, and then theres you who banned Carnage, with the reason given as "I hate you"...LOL. Anyways sorry if you didnt like anything I said but um yah I felt like I had to say something on my behalf. Also I'm glad we are finally talking again and trying to patch things back up, maybe forget alot of the past and have a fresh start.

[offsubject]

I think I got frustrated with Carnage being so uhh him all the time, very hard to get along with when he wants to enter into offensive arguments every other encounter. No offence to him, just bleh. I didnt fire him because I tried to be fair, and he handled events fine, so if I fired him I would know it was for no other reason than that he was an ******* alot of the time, and to me that doesnt constitute whether a person is doing their job well or not.

[/offsubject]
Old 06-01-2002, 10:19 AM
user13-xo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to user13-xo
Quote:
Originally posted by homeless1

Yah I just figured out what happened a little while ago. Besides, if I was going to do tons of **** against Babylon I wouldnt have taken my OWN levels folder and other folder rights away weeks and weeks ago. lol.
I was right
Old 06-01-2002, 08:48 PM
GFX Ninja
Tin Man is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tin Man Send a message via AIM to Tin Man Send a message via Yahoo to Tin Man
YAY all the staff are posting. Ok umm *thinks* uhhhh i liked all the staff, i never had a problem with any of them. Practically all the staff were my friends and now that im getting back into the groove of GFX i guess i'll do some gfx for Babylon again if thats ok with you Ion. LH i'll also have the archer done by the dead line.

-more babylon stuff-

I like Babylons levels alot becuase i duno they made the people more social while also looking pretty. I liked the GFX because i think Zen's really good at it but also it fit the PW (he did a good job with the animals. The animals so many animals *shivers*). I also think Xaviar and Chrisz are did/doing a great job. Xaviar made some really sweet monster and NPCW sctipts while Chrisz is continuing the legacy with some really sweet stuff, i was blown away at what he had made when i finally returned to playing Graal.

i think Babylon is pretty good concidering all the things that hae happend to it.

Check it out
Old 06-01-2002, 09:14 PM
Prime Rib of Micronesia
warp2ukew will become famous soon enough
no offense to dark angel (GFX Admin) but I do bet that one of his GATs are better than he is. LPX (Tin Man) should definetly be the new GFX Admin. Dark Angel has not made ANYTHING that I know of.
Old 06-01-2002, 09:21 PM
IoNfLuX
Quote:
Originally posted by warp2ukew
no offense to dark angel (GFX Admin) but I do bet that one of his GATs are better than he is. LPX (Tin Man) should definetly be the new GFX Admin. Dark Angel has not made ANYTHING that I know of.
Ehh you work for me ... ?
Old 06-01-2002, 09:26 PM
UGHH
GraalBR is on a distinguished road
Ok this IS how it is
Dark Angel =Tried out for GFX on Mithica but Failed :-D
Ape = Started Playing Babylon then got GFX Team by showing them illegal GFX made from what i think was a FF game.
30 mins later he is made captain, Then he tells me how much his GFX job sucks and how he wants to work on Mithica so i told him to apply thats how i got hold of the GFX

the FF GFX he Stole was so Detailed it would take a amazing GFX artist atleast 3 days to make.

U have High GFX who cant make GFX well done ion well done :-D

btw. Im not offending u just thinkin u should know this.

Time wears you down.
Time will spit on you.
Time marches on.
Old 06-01-2002, 09:30 PM
IoNfLuX
Quote:
Originally posted by GraalBR
Ok this IS how it is
Dark Angel =Tried out for GFX on Mithica but Failed :-D
Ape = Started Playing Babylon then got GFX Team by showing them illegal GFX made from what i think was a FF game.
30 mins later he is made captain, Then he tells me how much his GFX job sucks and how he wants to work on Mithica so i told him to apply thats how i got hold of the GFX

the FF GFX he Stole was so Detailed it would take a amazing GFX artist atleast 3 days to make.

U have High GFX who cant make GFX well done ion well done :-D

btw. Im not offending u just thinkin u should know this.
The only one I hired was DA and he made a aswome carrage thingy. But yes Shavo and LPX are better but LPX used to hardly ever do anything. And Shavo quit for I dont know why. And me and Ape I dont like him
1)He was a hacker not a person I really want to work on my server so if people have a prob with him I will let him go I didnt see his GFX. But I will get LPX and Shavo if he wants sence he is a GP now
Old 06-01-2002, 09:37 PM
UGHH
GraalBR is on a distinguished road
Quote:

The only one I hired was DA and he made a aswome carrage thingy. But yes Shavo and LPX are better but LPX used to hardly ever do anything. And Shavo quit for I dont know why. And me and Ape I dont like him
1)He was a hacker not a person I really want to work on my server so if people have a prob with him I will let him go I didnt see his GFX. But I will get LPX and Shavo if he wants sence he is a GP now
Maybe hes improved i dunno but u should have started him out as GFX Team and let him work his way up to premotion

Time wears you down.
Time will spit on you.
Time marches on.
Old 06-01-2002, 09:56 PM
Banned
shavomombetto is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to shavomombetto Send a message via AIM to shavomombetto Send a message via Yahoo to shavomombetto
Let me say something, this is not meant to harm the integrity of the server, but just giving fair warning to the people who work there:

Dark Angel is new to being part of graphics staff. He cannot tell the difference between stolen graphics or not. He also doesn't know his line of duties. When Draco (LAT Captain) asked for him to make a graphic for him, DA said that he didn't have to unless Ion told him to. I hastily informed DA that his line of duty was to make graphics for any staff on Babylon that needed them, then he was quick to call me a "*** sob" because I had prooven him wrong.

Some people, stupid people do stupid things.