Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-27-2002, 08:12 AM
RokkumanZero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RokkumanZero
Looking back on today....

I just want to post that I apologize if I was a jerk at all today. I was just mad at the time about this. I love UN, it's my favorite server and I don't want to see it go down. If you can forgive me for being a jerk, then please do. If you can't, that's fine too, I'm happy with it either way. and DW and Brad sorry if I contradicted myself a few times, I know I mess up when typing o_o

-TRC
Old 05-27-2002, 08:49 AM
Foolish Dreamer
Graal518 is on a distinguished road
Re: Looking back on today....

If you love UN so much why don't you get the staff there to fix it? Even better, if you are a staff there that is in any kind of power to make a change, than make the changes. UN is in my eyes and in the eyes of others craptastic. Nothing against you at all. But dispite ALL the players it gets it is still hideous. People have rights to their opinion: Pro UN or Anti UN. It's always going to be that way. Hi. Welcome to the forums.

Can there be a guiding light I've yet to see? I know my heart should guide me, but...
Old 05-27-2002, 09:38 AM
RokkumanZero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RokkumanZero
Belive me, I have been trying to delte these crap stuff x_X I'm doing my best to do something about it and do my job at the same time. Hard task X_x. I upload/delte graphics, and plus make my own. all the illegal shields such as the joint shield have been deleted, I have been asked numerous times to ul them back, but I have refused.
Edit: I'd fix these levels, but level making is not my strong point. I'm doing all I can to make sure we try our very best to get rid of the crap in here.

-TRC