Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-19-2002, 09:24 AM
Radioactive Cow
Jinx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jinx
Quote:
Originally posted by Milkdude99
Then maybe they should and if they are not old enough to have a real life job then they have no business Owning a PW , because that would mean they are not old enough to manage their own life much less the complications of a PW..... And where is their loyality to the Game ?
Bah, so your age-stereotypical too? Just because someone's younger than you are they are mindless fools who run around hacking on Classic and UN that only do stuff that benefits them?

People who aren't old enough to have a job or a credit card are just as capable as running a PW as those with a job and credit card.

Quote:
Its not WORTH the $40 if they have an attitude like that and don't even support the Game then they certainly don't need to be a Owner....:grrr:
The game isn't worth $40 at all. 9/10 of the people with upgraded accounts here upgraded back when the price was somewhat reasonable at $27.

How many p2p servers are there? How many GOOD p2p servers are there? Certainly NOT $40 worth.

If your running a pw you most likely wont even have time for p2p servers or graal2k1, so they would really only be paying $40 so they could post on this board. This board isn't worth $40 ethier.

-Jinx
InsaneFishP0sse: He got a severe paper cut last week and died of blood loss, very sad
Confucious2002: so unix took over his body?
InsaneFishP0sse: No, actually it was the NPC Server,
InsaneFishP0sse: Now if you PM Nemesis, he will go "I am Nemesis, the PW Admin, I handle almost all Playerworlds currently online"
Old 03-29-2002, 03:01 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by Jinx

Bah, so your age-stereotypical too? Just because someone's younger than you are they are mindless fools who run around hacking on Classic and UN that only do stuff that benefits them?

People who aren't old enough to have a job or a credit card are just as capable as running a PW as those with a job and credit card.

The game isn't worth $40 at all. 9/10 of the people with upgraded accounts here upgraded back when the price was somewhat reasonable at $27.

How many p2p servers are there? How many GOOD p2p servers are there? Certainly NOT $40 worth.

If your running a pw you most likely wont even have time for p2p servers or graal2k1, so they would really only be paying $40 so they could post on this board. This board isn't worth $40 ethier.

-Jinx
Maybe not to some, but I have 2 accounts and no I rarely ever get on P2P Worlds , I do it to support the Game not really to play the P2P Worlds and I would not expect too many to understand that...

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 03-29-2002, 05:11 AM
Radioactive Cow
Jinx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jinx
Quote:
Originally posted by Milkdude99
Maybe not to some, but I have 2 accounts and no I rarely ever get on P2P Worlds , I do it to support the Game not really to play the P2P Worlds and I would not expect too many to understand that...

Um, did you ever stop to relize that maybe some people dont have $40 to waste? Some people need them for more useful things.

-Jinx
InsaneFishP0sse: He got a severe paper cut last week and died of blood loss, very sad
Confucious2002: so unix took over his body?
InsaneFishP0sse: No, actually it was the NPC Server,
InsaneFishP0sse: Now if you PM Nemesis, he will go "I am Nemesis, the PW Admin, I handle almost all Playerworlds currently online"
Old 03-29-2002, 08:20 AM
I am X-Mann
WHIPENIE4 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to WHIPENIE4 Send a message via AIM to WHIPENIE4
Quote:
Um, did you ever stop to relize that maybe some people dont have $40 to waste? Some people need them for more useful things.

-Jinx
He said that he has 2 p2p's to support the game , weather other ppl have or dont have the money to "waste" on graal doesnt have to do with anything, he's supporting graal and helping graal. If people dont have the money its there problem not his he works for his money he deserves to spend it how he wishes and if he wants to spend a BIG 80$$ wow! on graal let it be. Also Graal isnt totally useless.

- X-Mann (Blessing Graal since 1998) Haha

- Graal 2000 Project (Contact Me to get Apart of this expierience

Windows Vista. Graal. Not a Good Combination.
Old 03-29-2002, 11:22 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
One of the accounts is Moon Goddess's and I know alot of kids either don't have the Money or their parents won't spend it for them.But look at it this way , its $3.50 (about) a month and how much do some ppl pay for PS2 games? 1 game =49.95 and yet you say its not worth it, then why do you play? about 12cents a day doesn't seem much to me but I guess to some it is and that is of course their personal choice to make.All I am saying is the servers cost money to stay up and running and I just support it by having a P2P account even if I don't use it much.

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------