Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-27-2002, 02:15 AM
The **** hit the fan...
Faheria_LAT3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Androk2k1
I have exams in 4 days and I didn't study... but I don't quit!
Of course siomething like that will result me failing exams not graduating not getting into universety, creating Mega Computers Company, buying Graal and being ready to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
I mean... ummm... *get's flash light, puts on sun glasses* You don't remember that! *FLASH*
Are you stupid or something?

Idiot of the millennium: Gonmon
Old 01-27-2002, 02:39 AM
BocoC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BocoC Send a message via Yahoo to BocoC
I currently hate how negative the forums are. If you had the admins of the forums constantly deleting EVERY negative post that comes up, we would see probably only 50% or less new posts a day. It seems as every other thread is a hate thread about somebody or something. Can't people just let it lie? And these threads about deleting playerworlds. I personally think it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Stefan and the rest of the GraalOnline staff can decide that. Feel free to flame me. I will just ignore you which everybody should do.

FLKJH$TRFG*$(&%>FMG >REN<>F ;.kjsd
Old 01-27-2002, 02:47 AM
Darth Cucumber
Falcor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Falcor Send a message via AIM to Falcor Send a message via MSN to Falcor Send a message via Yahoo to Falcor
Hey, Good for you shadrock, Methinks Graal doesnt deserve Faheria

I acually couldcare less about graal, I just like coding If I wasnt able to code/make levels or anything liek that I would have been gone before 2k1 came out (I wouldnt have payed for it)

But the overal maturity level of Graal is about the agelevel of a 6 year old. and the over all intelegents of the people on graal are that of a potato (40 points :O).

What would have happend if FAheria were rlreased? We have a few mature people on SOMETIMES like maybe Alkyr and Dante :wub: but 90% would be the idiots that graal is generaly composed of, so wed have idiots runnign around the server begging to be staff and wonder why there arnt bomies and a few acual Role playeing people that would be tormented by the idiots and eventually leave. Is that really what all my work and everyone elses work goes tward? If that is the case I wish I would have never started making stuff for Faheria, but then again i luv to code, and its sortof a passion of mine. Yes, I agree with shadrocks course of aciton and I acually admire it.

subliminal message: 1+1=3
Old 01-27-2002, 03:19 AM
tapatapatapa
kittygirl765 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to kittygirl765
Quote:
Originally posted by BocoC
I currently hate how negative the forums are. If you had the admins of the forums constantly deleting EVERY negative post that comes up, we would see probably only 50% or less new posts a day. It seems as every other thread is a hate thread about somebody or something. Can't people just let it lie? And these threads about deleting playerworlds. I personally think it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Stefan and the rest of the GraalOnline staff can decide that. Feel free to flame me. I will just ignore you which everybody should do.
ditto =P
I personally think that if your nice to ppl, then other ppl will be nice to you, since it has worked out with me =D. But i think ppl's attitudes and temper just make ppl hate each other, and start saying dumb stuff =(
Old 01-27-2002, 03:28 AM
nyaa, nyaa!
Sigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Sigla
Quote:
Originally posted by BocoC
There is a certain degree of truth to this, and yes, the negativity/rampant lack of intellectual development displayed in these forums is sort of saddening, but we would never learn to appreciate intelligence if we lacked something far less so with which to compare it. Sure, there are *****s that post here everyday, but there are also, good, clever people, who just happen to be funny as well.
Old 01-27-2002, 05:55 AM
Darth Cucumber
Falcor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Falcor Send a message via AIM to Falcor Send a message via MSN to Falcor Send a message via Yahoo to Falcor
People are never content. deal with it. They forums are NOT for informations , reporting bugs. helpng peple, talking. They are for insultintg people to the point that they hate the world. THAT IS THE #1 REASON TO POST ON THIS FORUM, and that is truly sad but its truly the truth.

subliminal message: 1+1=3
Old 01-27-2002, 07:07 AM
Gemini Man!
Kasuagi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Kasuagi Send a message via AIM to Kasuagi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasuagi
this is very sad and disappointing, very...

shadrock, you do realize that you've just wasted over 2 years (educated guess) of time and effort? doesn't that motivate you any, you'll have nothing to show for it and no one will remember you. just think of what you could've done with all that time

do the right thing. don't let Faheria wither away...

Muroshi - Lead Developer for Agaroth

Quote:
Originally posted by Waltz5
Um. Yeah, welcome to the Forums. Most likely you'll get made fun of, your work criticized, and yelled at. Yes the forums are fun!
Old 01-27-2002, 07:10 AM
leggo my eggo :(
Beowulf2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Beowulf2 Send a message via AIM to Beowulf2
Quote:
Originally posted by Kasuagi

shadrock, you do realize that you've just wasted over 2 years (educated guess) of time and effort? doesn't that motivate you any, you'll have nothing to show for it and no one will remember you. just think of what you could've done with all that time

Most likely it was about a year, maybe 3 or 4 months more.
Old 01-27-2002, 07:20 AM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Too bad.. was looking forward to a complete Faheria.. but I respect your decision.

Old 01-27-2002, 07:37 AM
The **** hit the fan...
Faheria_LAT3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Kasuagi

Feels good to be free again..

Idiot of the millennium: Gonmon
Old 01-27-2002, 01:09 PM
Funkee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Falcor

But the overal maturity level of Graal is about the agelevel of a 6 year old. and the over all intelegents of the people on graal are that of a potato (40 points :O).

so you think we should all be cucumbers like you? lol.. that'd be cool coz no one would be newbs and we would all own at scripting etc yay for the new era of graal cucumber rp!
Old 01-27-2002, 01:13 PM
nyaa, nyaa!
Sigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to beholdSigla is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Funkee

so you think we should all be cucumbers like you? lol.. that'd be cool coz no one would be newbs and we would all own at scripting etc yay for the new era of graal cucumber rp!
Funkee RP owns all. *goes somewhere to laugh*
Old 01-27-2002, 02:04 PM
RUBIX CUBE TEAM.
Zelgadis_Geywords is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis_Geywords
Quote:
Originally posted by Sigla

Funkee RP owns all. *goes somewhere to laugh*
Heeyy...Don't leave without getting me some plum pudding.
Old 01-27-2002, 02:05 PM
nyaa, nyaa!
Quote:
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords

Heeyy...Don't leave without getting me some plum pudding.
Sicero broke the Plum Pudding Generation Unit.
Old 01-27-2002, 02:13 PM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
hey konidias:
look at graal. It's taken about four years to develop this far; why aren't you complaining about it taking forever?