Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-15-2001, 01:53 AM
Yakuna2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Yakuna2001
Re: Yea..

Quote:
Originally posted by Andor_Admin2
You can liceance Graal now. And I think they will mail you a CD with the current Version. You can get Gold, or Platinum.

Gold: You cant have playerworlds, just 1 world, and supports 300 players.
Platinum: Playerworld Support, and supports 1000 players.

So far, I know that Platinum is like $6000. Alot you say? I dont think so, not at all. You can make money off of owning it. Corp Sponcers, or charging for accounts. Or even both.

I may do it , not sure. I think it would be cool to have a Graal Server in Canada.
symbonia has a knack of sucking up to people when he wants a job anyway, about licensing graal, i believe the price was €60000 EURO'S not $ and i believe gold is €32000 u then have a server machine to buy ( or many as they recommend ) which will cost you about $1000 a piece. then u will need msql, and redhat 7.1 o/s which will set u back another couple of hundred. all in all, it works out very expensive. oh, i nearly forgot, then there is your connection, u need the fastest possible connection available, we are talking like 1 mb/s speed. now that is what u will need just for one graal server, if u wanted to run many graal servers u would need to times all that money buy how many servers u wanted to support.all in all, u have to be a big investor and very rich ( or stupid ) to invest all that money in graal, and imagine how long it would take for all ur money to be recooperated, let alone for you to earn anything from it.

-Manager of the UnholyNation PlayerWorld-
UnholyNation Forums
Old 12-16-2001, 10:29 PM
Boozy_Bravo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Boozy_Bravo Send a message via Yahoo to Boozy_Bravo
Re: Well..

Quote:
Originally posted by Andor_Admin2
This is why I want to be a Admin, or even just a tester/inspector..

Do you not all agree that there is alot of bad playerworlds on the list? you say delete them?

Now.. why delete them when they have gone through all that work, to get online. Why not help them? why not tell them what is wrong.. and how to fix it. Then they can improve, and no one can complain on how bad playerworlds are. That is my idea, now illegal Items or images, thats different, they should know better.

^_^
Be Quiet Sym, You ask too much, you think yur all great but your not, your an owner of a player world now shad up it sthe most you will get, If they wanted you on their team they would of asked so shut up sit down and bequiet.

-Dark Warlock.
Old 12-17-2001, 12:02 AM
Seraphim Warrior
Faheria_LAT1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Faheria_LAT1 Send a message via AIM to Faheria_LAT1
Re: Re: Well..

Quote:
Originally posted by Boozy_Bravo

Be Quiet Sym, You ask too much, you think yur all great but your not, your an owner of a player world now shad up it sthe most you will get, If they wanted you on their team they would of asked so shut up sit down and bequiet.

-Dark Warlock.
Ownage.

"I like movies where the guy shoots stuff, and then it blows up, and then this other guy shoots him, and then the first guy drives through a Coke sign, and it blows up, and the car flips over in slow motion, and then the guy gets out and pops his arm back in place, and then they fight 'cause they're out of bullets, and the guy says something like "This is Walmart, boy...and you just got price-checked!" - Broken Saints

"There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery when we were happy" - Dante

"If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat" - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

"Kingdoms ...rising without word. Collapsing without warning." - Broken Saints

Account now used by Silver and Mmmmkay
yoshee15 account has run out :[[[