Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Playerworld Staff Openings
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2014, 11:22 PM
Jonko is on a distinguished road
Hiring all positions!

Greetings! I have a newly founded server currently named Dev Jonko, although it is planned for change when I decide on a new name (I'll post it in this thread.)

However, my server consists of a very small staff: me. Thus, I'm hiring all positions to help me carry out my server!

I do have plenty of things for people to do. I'm willing to train LATs, considering it's the only thing I feel fit to train. I can read scripting somewhat decently, but I probably won't be a TON of help in that aspect, so you'll most likely need to know what you're doing.

If you're questioning why you should join, I don't blame you. But the great thing about this server is that it's just starting out! I know that some people (myself included) don't like doing tons of dev for servers that are almost developed already. This server, however, is not. I'm very open to things that people will want to do, as there isn't really anything to contradict your ideas.

If you're interested in applying, either hit me up on here at my email [email protected], or even on the server! I'm usually on RC.

Thank you for reading.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:58 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Great hiring thread for starters minus the no pictures. However i feel the exact opposite to what your saying. Id personaly rather work for a server thats already established and heavy into development rather then a dev project just starting out..Watching most if not all my work and effort be wasted.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 10-22-2014, 12:42 AM
Jonko is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Great hiring thread for starters minus the no pictures. However i feel the exact opposite to what your saying. Id personaly rather work for a server thats already established and heavy into development rather then a dev project just starting out..Watching most if not all my work and effort be wasted.
Haha yeah, if someone is like this it's probably best not to apply. I personally like to join servers that aren't developed at all because it allows me to suggest/implement things without anyone saying "no that contradicts what we already have."
Old 10-22-2014, 01:17 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonko View Post
Haha yeah, if someone is like this it's probably best not to apply. I personally like to join servers that aren't developed at all because it allows me to suggest/implement things without anyone saying "no that contradicts what we already have."
Then why not find another server that doesn't contradict? Have you seen how many dev servers there are? Theres plenty of them with a wide range that have a lot to offer. Personally I would rather a established server also.

I think a project like you suggest is more suited for something like a level-off or compilation like what has been done in the level sections of the forums. Then turned into a server from there. And it's free to do that also btw.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:27 AM
Inari is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Then why not find another server that doesn't contradict? Have you seen how many dev servers there are? Theres plenty of them with a wide range that have a lot to offer. Personally I would rather a established server also.

I think a project like you suggest is more suited for something like a level-off or compilation like what has been done in the level sections of the forums. Then turned into a server from there. And it's free to do that also btw.
There are about 5 active dev servers
Old 10-22-2014, 04:00 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
hiring all positions?

have you hired your Chief Director of Beverages yet?