Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2014, 02:47 AM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
yeah i mean i understand why it takes a long ass time to earn money. you can't make it too easy. that would spoil the game and not make it competitive. everyone would have the best stuff right away and all that. i actually think mining is the best way to make money, but it takes so long when you are a low level. most of the people on era don't have the patience for that stuff. i know i don't. i might try it eventually.

i am just thankful that they added money for pking and for the points you get from pking. i know some players on era spent hours farming for money, so i aint gonna fault them for that. respect.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:09 PM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
there seriously needs to be an illegal market on era. can we have our own gardens to grow apples so we can then sell to players or npcs or something.
food service is trash, mining is trash, shoveling trash, being a taxi driver is trash i cant pick up black people
Old 01-26-2014, 08:30 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlzz View Post
there seriously needs to be an illegal market on era. can we have our own gardens to grow apples so we can then sell to players or npcs or something.
food service is trash, mining is trash, shoveling trash, being a taxi driver is trash i cant pick up black people
What's wrong with picking up white people? You racist bro? (sarcasm XD)

Also, apples grow on trees.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:27 PM
stuck in the enemy zone
-HateD- will become famous soon enough
Maybe I'm different from some people and don't care about how others got their money. If everyone had the best guns then the game would be more "fair" (even playing field so it's more skill based). Obviously people have worked their asses off but this is a video game. If you want to argue about how much you've worked for something at least do it in regards to real money or things of actual value. Anyways you're the one always saying "why do you care so much" koho. You play this game for fun no?
Old 01-26-2014, 09:30 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by -HateD- View Post
Maybe I'm different from some people and don't care about how others got their money. If everyone had the best guns then the game would be more "fair" (even playing field so it's more skill based). Obviously people have worked their asses off but this is a video game. If you want to argue about how much you've worked for something at least do it in regards to real money or things of actual value. Anyways you're the one always saying "why do you care so much" koho. You play this game for fun no?
I think everyone that plays games are for fun, no? I play games for fun of course i do but it won't be fun if we let people have infinite amount of money. That will make it unfun.

The last thing we want is era turning into a Graal Ghetto.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:33 PM
stuck in the enemy zone
Why would that make it unfun? Because everyone would have the guns they want and could focus on skill or other things?
Again, why do you care so much?
Old 01-27-2014, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -HateD- View Post
Why would that make it unfun? Because everyone would have the guns they want and could focus on skill or other things?
Again, why do you care so much?

Because gang events would become a bullet fest? Gang raids would become a bullet/lame fest? It's bad enough as it is already, it doesn't need to be any worse. If this happened, then this would make it unfun. Ctrl+i

I care so much yet you are the one who made the thread. Maybe you are just mad that i am disagreeing with you or something? I dunno.

Pretty sure you said you quit last night for the 100th time? Shut up booger, nobody cares about what you have to say. Pretty sure you do nothing but flame staff 24/7 anyways. Not like they going to listen to you.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:50 AM
stuck in the enemy zone
I just wanted car missions to be more lucrative because the system is awesome (coolest thing I've seen on Era in a while) but it's not worth the time because of how low it pays. Anyways, it seems that the problem would be gun stats, not money. My new computer doesn't like graal for some reason (crazy buggy) and I gave everything to my friends. I still want to see the server do well and see peoples' work appreciated and made use of. Not quite sure why you think I flame staff. Maybe in the past, but not now. Anyways, back to the topic.

I wouldn't mind using my old computer to do test runs of different money schemes (like how much I could make in a half hour using different payouts) but I think you could just use the data shrimps has. Find out how many missions he did in the 3 hours or so he did them and find out the money per mission per time then find a balanced point from there. That way nobody has to script a leveling system or anything.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:04 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Stop replying you know how this goes

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:23 AM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
@Koho
You might be blowing this slightly out of proportion. Bringing car missions up to the same level as the other jobs hardly means there will be an infinite amount of money in the economy.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P View Post
@Koho
You might be blowing this slightly out of proportion. Bringing car missions up to the same level as the other jobs hardly means there will be an infinite amount of money in the economy.
Yeah, i don't remember saying it would either.
Old 01-27-2014, 02:56 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P View Post
there will be an infinite amount of money in the economy.
There already is...?
Old 01-27-2014, 03:14 AM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
There already is...?
money has no value people want items..Quests for weapons. ohhhhh
Old 01-27-2014, 03:59 AM
Zongui is on a distinguished road
naw man money is still the best thing on era to use for trades. people will usually take money over items in trades all the time unless the money offered isn't high enough. cash can pretty much get you anything. it will always be the best because prices for weapons change all the time.

Last edited by Zongui; 01-27-2014 at 04:12 AM..