Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbug View Post
Is this just PC or is it the same on iPhone? Not 100% familiar with how iPhone accounts work.
As been mentioned multiple times in several threads lately, iPhone use the exact same account system as PC nowadays.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-24-2013, 10:15 PM
dbug will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
As been mentioned multiple times in several threads lately, iPhone use the exact same account system as PC nowadays.
yeah but nicknames work differently on iphone then pc.. like scriptless said with his name being starred out.. and with there being no gold mode on iphone are you basically just limited to a Graal###### account? or is there actual features in iOS client that allow for community name registration is what I was more aimming the question at.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:42 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Stefan, when I try and set my nickname on iPhone to "scriptless" it changes to "******less" is there any possibility that this can be fixed?
I'm kind of surprised Incapsula even lets you log in here.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:10 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbug View Post
yeah but nicknames work differently on iphone then pc.. like scriptless said with his name being starred out.. and with there being no gold mode on iphone are you basically just limited to a Graal###### account? or is there actual features in iOS client that allow for community name registration is what I was more aimming the question at.
nicknames are not related to the account system at all. some parts are starred out on iPhone to prevent people faking tags and such, like 'Admin', 'Admln', 'Graal Police' and such. for iPhone there is no need at all for the Gold system as players aren't seeing each others account anyway. there is a VIP subscription up where you have the ability to buy some more things and do some more things but its not required at all. and there is no legit way to set a community name on the iServers as there is no use in that anyway as stated above.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:07 PM
dbug will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Yeah same.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
I'm not. It probably just goes by your account name and not community name. Since my account is one of those Graal#'s...tho im kinda upset that I paid for a community name and cannot use it now. Hopefully when iZone reaches PC this will be resolved?