Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-28-2012, 03:39 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
ur working for era? i thought u hated era
Hating you and hating Era is quite the difference.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:15 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Hate is such a strong word guys, make love be happy.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 08-28-2012, 04:23 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I think hate is actually an appropriate word in this case.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:47 PM
I never asked for this.
Raeiphon is on a distinguished road
The Bamboo Rod got some sweet, sweet love and now has a dash ability on its G key. You can dash 6 tiles forward in the direction you're facing now, and will take significantly reduced damage while doing so. Can be used once every 15 seconds.

Additionally, woodcutting now properly gives perfect logs when cut again.

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:15 PM
I never asked for this.
NPC Code:
[*] Added dash functionality to dev katana (pending inclusion into other legendary weapons)
[*] Lowered bamboo rod freeze to .25 from .3
[*] Fixed bamboo rod strong attack repeating and not obeying sleep
[*] Added samurai sword dev to hotkey list
[*] Switched DB_EventsMonthly to use standard array for storage instead of SQLlite

[+] Added CSV dumping feature to DB_EventsMonthly
[*] Switched topFive and list() sorting on DB_EventsMonthly to actually sort properly (sortbyvalue from ORDER BY)
[*] Restructured /topwinners command to properly parse new list() output
[*] Updated ET HQ level NPC displaying top five event winners
[*] Restored the ability to cut perfect logs from trees.
[*] Added a dash ability to the bamboo rod (press G to use it once every 15 second, dashes the user 12 tiles forward and reduces damage while dashing)
[*] Claymores now destroy each other when stacked too closely.
[*] Claymores now spray lethal shrapnel out their front again, as intended.

[+] Preliminary addition of local trash/entity generating zones.
[*] Added a 10% movespeed slow onto the Samurai Sword on slash and adjusted its base damage to 28.
[*] Fixed gani replace issue between Riot Shield and other weapons when in same inventory

New fixes, sorry for the double post!

Last edited by Raeiphon; 09-02-2012 at 05:41 AM..
Old 09-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon View Post
The Bamboo Rod got some sweet, sweet love and now has a dash ability on its G key. You can dash 6 tiles forward in the direction you're facing now, and will take significantly reduced damage while doing so. Can be used once every 15 seconds.

Additionally, woodcutting now properly gives perfect logs when cut again.

good job, but the G key is also equipped to Grenades, therefore if you have grenades equiped you can't use the G function.
One of bamboo rod's perks was that it would give you 1.13 speed even if you weren't under the effect of a lightweight potion, why was it removed?
Old 09-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Quote:
good job, but the G key is also equipped to Grenades, therefore if you have grenades equiped you can't use the G function.
One of bamboo rod's perks was that it would give you 1.13 speed even if you weren't under the effect of a lightweight potion, why was it removed?
ya cuz bamboo gif u super speed inrl

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 09-03-2012, 11:45 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
ya cuz bamboo gif u super speed inrl
One who holds the legendary bamboo rod receives instant ninja like powers from the dark overlord of Era.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
why was it removed?
Because it's a stupid feature. Want to move faster? Store your stuff or drink said potions. There's no shortage of places you can store stuff.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 09-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
i can't afford potions =(

and who cares if it's not realistic? era is 0% realistic, it simply was a cool feature which would give u no unfair advantage over other players therefore it was removed for no good reason
Old 09-04-2012, 10:00 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
It was like that because... at the time there was no LW potions and maxing out with a capp required like 2/10ft3 so the 1.13 speed was only for people who really strived to have it (you could only have like 2 guns and a few donuts or you wouldn't be max speed).

Originally the Bamboo was edited to be 100% block from the front, I bought one and hilariously abused it by backing into doorways of old BH or CTF and ****... so when Chris removed that I suggested the speed boost to make it more viable as an equip melee. There wasn't even hotkeys at the time and Bamboo was 3 of a kind so... it needed something special.

But at this time where you can hotkey guns and use it in unison, and everyone has 1.13 speed regardless (I have 300~ LW potions and don't even play) the feature is pretty dated. I prefer the change.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:30 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Talking about long undone changes Malicious has already changed the bamboo to grant a speed boost again.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:41 PM
I never asked for this.
a 35% one at that!

given the current state of weapons, the rod sorely needed it; considering there's only like 8 of them as well.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:49 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon View Post
a 35% one at that!

given the current state of weapons, the rod sorely needed it; considering there's only like 8 of them as well.
I think there's like 5, maybe 6.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Buying Bamboo Rod!