FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 10:10 PM
the painkiller
iBreez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Do a cash wipe, I spent all my money on a Luger yesterday.
:3
I wouldn't mind a cash wipe either, as long as the server is rolled back by a day or so, because a friend gave me like 500k of the exploited cash (we both did not know it was exploited, we just found it in ULMS laying on the ground) in exchange for all my weapons, lol.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:11 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
breeze, stop spouting things off like you know, because it's misleading and a little tiring.

to update you all, no progress has been made, because the people who can do anything about it are all gone for the moment. tsk tsk

stefan has logged on, as have multiple globals, and have been made aware of the situation. there is no estimated time as to when Era will be back online, although i'm sure we can all surmise it will be as soon as possible.

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:12 PM
GeorgeC is on a distinguished road
You said the new GMAP was 99% complete, that doesn't sound 99% complete...
Old 08-31-2011, 10:13 PM
littlekinky has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoper View Post
breeze, stop spouting things off like you know, because it's misleading and a little tiring.

to update you all, no progress has been made, because the people who can do anything about it are all gone for the moment. tsk tsk

stefan has logged on, as have multiple globals, and have been made aware of the situation. there is no estimated time as to when Era will be back online, although i'm sure we can all surmise it will be as soon as possible.
Something like this happening, there should be someone On-line that is capable of dealing with the situation right away. There's enough people?
Old 08-31-2011, 10:16 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlekinky View Post
Something like this happening, there should be someone On-line that is capable of dealing with the situation right away. There's enough people?
Zeus & alf are gone to work
Nich is in school
Naack is nowhere to be found and probably doesn't have the authority to do anything anyways

All globals that have logged on, have left almost immediately afterward
every other staff member excluding vulcan lacks the rights or ability to fix anything

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Quote:
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Zeus & alf are gone to work
Nich is in school
Naack is nowhere to be found and probably doesn't have the authority to do anything anyways

All globals that have logged on, have left almost immediately afterward
every other staff member excluding vulcan lacks the rights or ability to fix anything
So who can fix this? Alf?
Old 08-31-2011, 10:24 PM
Still wasting time here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlekinky View Post
So who can fix this? Alf?
They don't even know what happened in the first place. Assuming alf was here, he MIGHT be able to fix it, after they found the source of the problem (otherwise it might just happen again)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-31-2011, 10:39 PM
Quote:
They don't even know what happened in the first place. Assuming alf was here, he MIGHT be able to fix it, after they found the source of the problem (otherwise it might just happen again)
Era may not be fixed for a few days then.
Old 08-31-2011, 10:54 PM
world-class douchebag
RogueShatterblade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to RogueShatterblade
****'s gettin realllllllll

*Bell: I'm going to faint, Ocelot turned into a real human being. One I can actually have some respect for.

Last edited by TSAdmin; 09-01-2011 at 12:00 AM.. Reason: Stop evading the swear filter
Old 08-31-2011, 10:56 PM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
We're currently addressing the situation and are attempting to resolve it as fast as we can. Yes, a bug was exploited and yes a good amount of money was injected into Eras economy but we assure you we're trying our best to get this done.

There's no real need to create another thread over this issue. When Era is back up and running we will inform you all.

Thank you for your patience.

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Closed Thread