Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-2011, 11:49 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
new gunz

I had quit era in 2006/2007 and came back about a year ago, noticing that now (1 year ago) era was way more fun!! eventbot, gang points, a LOT more ET's, more and better guns...the main reason was the fact that some guns required you to step up to a new level (souizen and mp5) since to use them effectively you would need to move quickly, and since they had low freeze and relatively high fire rate the reaction time in which you have to "press buttons" decreased, making it harder to pk effectively (most ppl ive lended mp5 navy to have gotten bashed by noob guns cuz they don't know where to start from)
now u noobs will say NO WTF MP5 IS A NOOB GUN, ALL U NEED TO DO IS HOLD D....but the real queston is..WHO THE **** LOSES AGAINST SOMEONE WHO IS HOLDING D?? do ppl REALLY hold D on this game? anyone with a bit of skill taps D even though he is firing at the maximum rate of fire of the specific gun
people on era r always nostalgic (no idea y), when i started playing it was only 3 years era had come out and everyone was like era sucks, 2002-2003 was way cooler, everyone is a noob now...and it's exactly the same now: no matter how era improves for u "oldbies" (most of u think ur cool cuz it's 10 years ur stuck on this game) era will always be worst than BACK THEN lol
ive sparred with the new guns, tg is clearly better than any other gun and there is still a big gap between top guns and cheap guns, only set on new statistical standards. for example now u cant buy deagles and know you have an effective gun for 40k (deagles used to be almost as good as BAR which used to be the best gun on the game together with Luger)
after sparring with the new guns i have realised that it basically limits u, u want to change direction quicker but u cant (un-skilled players don't know what i'm talking about, so don't bother replying). nothing is "less lame" than before since all guns have been nerfed, it's simply that using any gun requires less skill/is more boring to use
talking about the job wil did rebalancing the guns he noobishly didn't consider that fire rate (unlike freeze) works in .01s instead of .05s so now every gun is .15 or .2 or .25 or .3 etc... with no intermediates (fun huh?) it's also obvious that wil doesn't know gun prices (as i expected before he did the change) since there were dramatic price changes (i.e. PPSH, BMG and i won't go further cuz i gotta do some effective trading)
the funny thing u should know is that wil is the most penalised from this change (since he was used to quick-moving with Mp5, prolly the only person that would move faster than me)..i sparred him yesterday and it seemed like he had no skill anymore. well, enjoy not using .05 freeze guns, era will be like playing slow-mo now, i wonder how slow itll get now when ur drunk
Old 05-30-2011, 03:21 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
I fall asleep during spars nowadays cuz i gotta wait for each freeze shot to come back allowing me to shoot again its so FING ***, not saying that i lose all the time i still can handle it but before this change, reflexes were also a great deal apart of sparing, now you can be asleep and still flawless people if you time yourself, lol, time yourself, lolololooolol. Lag ****s on that timing conclusion, laglaglaglaglaglaglaglaglag, used to be if someone is lagging hardcore youd just spray and pray and hope he gets what he deserves for downloading pr0n while playing this. but anyways, i dont approve of this change, but who are we to say? wil didnt even ask the people as a whole to nerf all guns, ITS DICTATORSHIP I TELL YA!
Old 05-30-2011, 03:23 PM
-Pixel Ravenix
Snake980 will become famous soon enough
It'll just take some getting used to I guess :3
Old 05-30-2011, 05:03 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
it just makes era more boring..spars will take forever and i hate that
Old 05-30-2011, 05:03 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
u mad cuz u cant hold d no more
Old 05-30-2011, 05:08 PM
Stay Frosty
tbh guns used to be diverse and unique to say the least, only thing needed change was mp5 and guns of that like, but to do that, all guns needed to be nerfed z.z i say it isnt worth it, cause i have no wish to sell my gun now because the rest pretty much suck in comparison
Old 05-30-2011, 05:22 PM
Zeross is on a distinguished road
Hehe @ Sales.

Uh, before you rashly speak.
Since you all only care about your guns, personally.
The Angels (Dual) were due for an alteration anyway.
They were statistically out-of-wack for their pricing / purpose (In the old system).

Its odd, you two are making an argument while arguing with eachother.
Tk surely doesn't believe his Mp5 Navy should've been altered (in any standard).

Odd.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:24 PM
Stay Frosty
I dont care about my Angel changes, they still fit in much higher than deagles, with .2 freeze, or p90 with .15 freeze and 15dmg, along with many other .15freeze 20dmg guns
Old 05-30-2011, 05:26 PM
Zeross is on a distinguished road
"I don't care about my Angels"... then soon after make an argument as to justify their placement. Hehe.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:27 PM
King
Herb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ x1000000000000

R.I.P. Travis Fo
Late Night Crew
Old 05-30-2011, 08:33 PM
hunterhunk is on a distinguished road
Tk you are the only person on the server who argues pking with a .05 freeze gun is harder than pking with a gun with .1 or w/e freeze. Honestly your argument, especially for you as a player is so wrong in many ways.

With an mp5 navy you can honestly run around, and if you can use strafe efficiently the gun will do all the work for you that you need.

The guns needed to be re-balanced, the guns were statistically way out of whack. Era should be a skill-oriented server, not a server where a gun can replace your ability to pk/spar.

With this re-balance it brings back tactic into pking and sparring.

It always takes time to adjust to new things, it just depends on if you allow yourself to adjust or you can complain and quit.... Nobody will miss you.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:31 PM
****arus
xTcDiabloxTc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
it just makes era more boring..spars will take forever and i hate that
Sparring against you takes an eternity anyway with your 9000 ping and almost 200hp .
Old 05-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Era since 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
(un-skilled players don't know what i'm talking about, so don't bother replying) <----
Old 05-30-2011, 09:48 PM
Era since 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb_P2P View Post
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ x1000000000000
(un-skilled players don't know what i'm talking about, so don't bother replying) <----
Old 05-30-2011, 09:48 PM
Era since 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhunk View Post
Tk you are the only person on the server who argues pking with a .05 freeze gun is harder than pking with a gun with .1 or w/e freeze. Honestly your argument, especially for you as a player is so wrong in many ways.

With an mp5 navy you can honestly run around, and if you can use strafe efficiently the gun will do all the work for you that you need.

The guns needed to be re-balanced, the guns were statistically way out of whack. Era should be a skill-oriented server, not a server where a gun can replace your ability to pk/spar.

With this re-balance it brings back tactic into pking and sparring.

It always takes time to adjust to new things, it just depends on if you allow yourself to adjust or you can complain and quit.... Nobody will miss you.

(un-skilled players don't know what i'm talking about, so don't bother replying)