Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 10:27 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Can I get royalties, plz?
Old 01-04-2011, 10:42 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Can I get royalties, plz?
all funds go to pluffy so he can support his family
Old 01-04-2011, 11:16 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
Someone highly ranked, took 4 of my Christmas Reindeer hats that I made for Zodiac use and uploaded them on Classic Iphone without even asking me, that made me angry...because they are making money with it, HE could have atleast asked me.

it was Xor.
when you upload something on to graal they get the right to do whatever they want with it.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:15 AM
Classic Developer
Cosss will become famous soon enough
but it doesn't make it reasonable
Old 01-05-2011, 04:20 AM
Extrinsical Anomaly
Fulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant futureFulg0reSama has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosss View Post
but it doesn't make it reasonable
When has anything on graal been reasonable?

Careful, thoughts and opinions here scare people.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:23 AM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Npulse's chat bubble display
Stefan actually came on and asked me if it was ok for it to be used on the iPhone server and I didn't see a problem with it. As for the rest of the content I cannot say if he did the same.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:31 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
An iPhone noob made fun of me on UN because he said the pluffy hat is a free hat on Classic iPhone. :'(

He then went on to ask me what a pluffy was. ;_;

Old 01-05-2011, 04:40 AM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
all funds go to pluffy so he can support his family
I have more than just a Pluffy hat on that server!
Old 01-05-2011, 05:41 AM
Twilikari is on a distinguished road
"He"

Xor

Is even unpopular here? iPhoners are always hating on him Xp
Old 01-05-2011, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilikari View Post
"He"

Xor

Is even unpopular here? iPhoners are always hating on him Xp
Pluffy? They would, he was thrown on the iPhone server where no one has a clue who he is.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:35 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
im insulted pluffy hat shud not be free i demand an update but xor is running the place so nvm i understand
Old 01-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geno View Post
when you upload something on to graal they get the right to do whatever they want with it.
This is something that has been repeatably brought up despite the fact nobody is actually questioning the validity of it, it is the lack of morals and respect towards those that have voluntarily contributed their own work to Graal that is being questioned, and then there's the issue that what is essentially the flagship server of Graal ought to be offering the highest level of content you can realistically expect as opposed to a vast number of things which by PC standards are out-dated.
Closed Thread