Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-31-2010, 11:59 AM
Dragonosteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past
New player to Era Review

Hello. I never played Era before and decided to start to see what the server is like.

So I log on and after about 20 minutes of begging, someone finally tells me how to make money.

There's no visible FAQ, guide, anything to give me direction, so mostly I'm just begging over masses for about half an hour before I get an answer.

Well I mined for awhile, after begging for money to get stuff for it, but this nasty player with the account snoop413 starts stalking me.
With 5 HP left, I run back into the mine and say /ppa to hire a protector.

It says it'll cost me 200 dollars for however many minutes of protection I ordered, but I lost 300 dollars? WTF?

So the mission was accepted and I never even see the guy hired to protect me.

He logs off and I only get half of my money back and sent to a bank account I never had? WTF?

So the guy leaves and I decide to brave it, but he was hiding behind a tree and killed me.

So I lose the rest of my money and am back to square one.

After that I mass message about how snoop413 is an ******* and he starts to harass me for about an hour straight. I complain to every staff online but none of them respond.

Well snoop kills me again and I unstick this time and I see someone calling the ET admin's friend a ***** and the ET admin warns him for harassment and threatens to jail him.

So I PM the ET admin (again) about snoop but snoop continues to harass me for about another hour and I never got a response from the ET Admin.

I can safely say my experience on this server was been the worst 3 or 4 hours of my Graal playtime, and maybe in my life.

I decided to shake the harassment off and try to find a job to make money because mining a single TNT off takes about half an hour and you don't even make 200 dollars.

So it would take at elast 500 TNTs to get one of the 100,000 good guns, and even doing 5 TNT takes FOREVER.

Since mining is a terrible source of money and just dull in general, I decide to try to get a job.

Well, I go to the hotel and get called a racist comment.

I go to PyroTech and get called a noob.

I go to Ammo Mart and ask about AK47s and the Supervisor just called me a retard and kicked me out of the shop.

I go to Gun Point and the Manager just ignores me and runs into a secret level. I PM him, apologizing, hoping to save face with such a strict player, but he puts me on ignore. How unfriendly?

Well snoop413 is STILL harassing me so I go back to the hotel and rent a room to get away from him. I spend all of my money getting an expensive room because all the other rooms were sold out (according to the Asst. Manager)

Anyway, he gives me my room and shows me where it is. snoop follows us and the Asst. Manager is like "here's you room" and then snoop blocks the fkng door.

After about half an hour of complaining the Asst. Manager just says "idc if you have your room or not, I lied about the cheap rooms being vacant to scam you" and kicked me.

Once again I started PMing every staff in sight to no avail.

I was harassed, scammed, and no one helped me. I guess i'll go back to Valikorlia. I also think I'll be writing a long global complaint about snoop413.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:04 PM
Bert
snoop413 can only hope to improve
not my fault you're a ****ty player.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:05 PM
Dragonosteel has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Someone please help he's extended his endless harassment to the graal forums -_-
Old 12-31-2010, 12:29 PM
Retired Zone Manager
PowerProNL can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to PowerProNL
Wow.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:32 PM
Retired Zone Manager
Era is just a ****ed up server, no one helps you, and if you are beginner everyone wanna kill you because you are the best target for them. The staffs even don't help you, they ignore you...
Old 12-31-2010, 12:42 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
lol @ pc era
Old 12-31-2010, 12:44 PM
Retired Zone Manager
yep XD
Old 12-31-2010, 12:46 PM
GFX
DemonSpawnn will become famous soon enough
Old 12-31-2010, 01:00 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
lol @ era
fix
Old 12-31-2010, 01:19 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
fix
/fayul
Old 12-31-2010, 01:41 PM
King
Herb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of light
The majority of the players have their masses off. Most players don't even want to bother with explaining to new players on what to do, especially if they are begging.

Also... correct me if I'm wrong but, when New players start on the server a window with EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ON ERA pops up automatically. Here is a picture of it.

It even has a Wiki link to show you all the gangs, jobs, and other info on there. So I don't see why so many people are complaining that they get no help starting off.

and to make money faster, just mine / dig shells until you have a good amount and start merching.

for example: buy a gun, sell it for higher, keep repeating.

btw Welcome to Era, a server full of douche bags, Learn to play.

R.I.P. Travis Fo
Late Night Crew

Last edited by Herb_P2P; 12-31-2010 at 02:12 PM..
Old 12-31-2010, 02:55 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx View Post
/fayul
ur funny
Old 12-31-2010, 04:12 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Hows about you look for better help via press the "N" for the news, Going to Information and clicking on the link to the Era Wiki.
Old 12-31-2010, 04:42 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
I would help if I could, but I never got the chance to become a GP/PR (under 18 years = no chance).
Old 12-31-2010, 05:05 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
If your problem cannot be resolved with staff on Era, you can send an email to support at graalonline.com or contact a pwa member in another way they have available. Staff contacts link can be found in my signature.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Closed Thread