Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 05:29 AM
alskdjfhg
alskdjfhg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
fail hahahaha
I know... right after I posted it I clicked the link and just gave up after that...
Old 09-27-2010, 09:06 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alskdjfhg View Post
I know... right after I posted it I clicked the link and just gave up after that...
you didnt copy paste the actual link, you copy pasted the post which adds ... if a link is too long. :P
Old 09-30-2010, 03:14 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
can spar rating and HP not cover up player text? for example if i type hi and get hit, the other player will just see my current HP. would be nice if HP/Spar rating moved up when a player has text over their heads. :>
Old 10-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Retired
SlikRick is on a distinguished road
Is there anything that could be done about the lag that is produced by the client? On the old client I would hit small lag patches here and there because of my internet connection, but now that I installed v6 it is an almost constant thing.

Also can something be done about the new scripted RC client? When you go to move the RC window it streaks all across the screen until it is released. It is not a huge deal but does get annoying.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:03 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikRick View Post
Also can something be done about the new scripted RC client? When you go to move the RC window it streaks all across the screen until it is released. It is not a huge deal but does get annoying.
I already reported this problem on the main screen, but it's only happening on Windows XP and below. I'm not sure if he plans to fix this or not.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 10-02-2010, 10:36 PM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Need these files added to Login. (Also tried Login2)

NPC Code:

File download: loginserver_en.po not found
File download: verdanabd.ttf not found
File download: microsoft sans serif.ttf not found
File download: tahomabd.ttf not found
File download: login_icon_developer34.png not found
File download: login_icon_developer102.png not found

as for the last two, not really to sure, All my server icons are there, but I do have one question, how can we change our server's icon?
Old 10-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Using Windows Vista the first thing I noticed was that dragging a window causes a replicate display:

Second thing I noticed was a slight border display error with what is a guistyle/.wba which wasn't occurring with V5:

I'm not really able to test further very easily as it runs at an extremely slow speed, my best guess would be that this is the result of not currently having the bitmap fonts option as script times were not excessive, better than on V5 infact:

Checking CPU usage within task manager seemed good too, although opening task manager prevented me from being able to re-open the client having minimized it.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Headmaster of Hogwarts
MrDumbledore is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
Using Windows Vista the first thing I noticed was that dragging a window causes a replicate display:

This isn't a glitch. It doesn't happen in newer versions (why the **** are you using Vista anyway?) of Windows so Stefan said he wasn't going to take the time to fix it.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:19 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDumbledore View Post
This isn't a glitch. It doesn't happen in newer versions (why the **** are you using Vista anyway?) of Windows so Stefan said he wasn't going to take the time to fix it.
I never actually described it as a glitch did I?
Also I mentioned it as it isn't consistent with what Tig said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
it's only happening on Windows XP and below.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:21 AM
Headmaster of Hogwarts
MrDumbledore is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffcmike View Post
I never actually described it as a glitch did I?
Also I mentioned it as it isn't consistent with what Tig said:
Tig is probably wrong. Upgrade to Windows 7 and your problems will be magically solved.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:22 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
My report:
-It runs very very smoothly with a high frame rate, however, there is lag on top of it all. Super Lag
-The Playerlist is very buggy. Sometimes if I click one person, another person pops up.
-All the font is the same :/
-I noticed in UN that the pixels of the tiles are flickering in places.
-There are several places where the font is all sprawled on top of each other.
-Glitch: Lots of times when I chat, it pops up saying "non existent sword image"
-Setbody and setbody colors don't seem to be functioning well; I must say it several times before it pops up.
-GMaps are lagging badly... Or at least for me.
-In a NPC:
this.chat = "words"; no longer displays infinitely. It disappears after 3 seconds!
-My sound is working! It doesn't work on v5 and I couldn't do anything about it!

By the way, I'm running Windows 7 with a very new computer.
~I'll edit this and add more as I find more~

Last edited by MattKan; 10-03-2010 at 12:47 AM..
Old 10-03-2010, 12:25 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDumbledore View Post
Upgrade to Windows 7 and your problems will be magically solved.
I expected more from a wizard .
Old 10-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKan View Post
-My sound is working! It doesn't work on v5 and I couldn't do anything about it!
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...06&postcount=7

I wish people would search on the forums for their errors.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 10-03-2010, 12:47 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...06&postcount=7

I wish people would search on the forums for their errors.
Nope, I tried that too! :O
Old 10-03-2010, 12:47 AM
One More Time
MrOmega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MrOmega Send a message via MSN to MrOmega Send a message via Yahoo to MrOmega
Will the fonts be fixed in a later version or do I need to go through my server and fix them?

Tags
graal v6, windows