Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 01:36 AM
http://wiki.graal.us/
adam has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to adam
I never had any trouble with Chris, then again I don't play Era, those evil modern day servers. j/k

Think of it this way, it wouldn't be graal if you weren't removed from power in such a fashion? So much for a respectful mature resignation.

For development help, contact the patrons of the #graaldt irc channel below, I am usually there.
Click Here to Join IRC Chat Now! -- irc.freenode.net Channel: #graaldt
Quote:
<Dustyshouri> no, RogueShadow is always talking about scripts lol
<Dustyshouri> in fact, he pretty much brought Graal back as a topic single-handedly
Old 08-14-2010, 01:38 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhunk View Post
My question is, then how did he get those items
James is a known USDer. You don't get half the gear he had on GK without USDing.

Old 08-14-2010, 01:39 AM
Developer
FantasyX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to FantasyX
No one can deny that Chris was phenomenal at scripting. He made some questionable decisions, with or without proof of them being true.

I respect that he was flowing out updates, but I'm not going to ignore the fact that his judgement is subjective and clouded.

Torque
Old 08-14-2010, 01:43 AM
Thug
Zero is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhunk View Post
No, Chris abused all the time. I was speaking of him being popular because he has good character, and is not biased toward a certain group like Vimes.
Lmao not biased, He made Will Soul Gang and Business Admin, I can't wait to see you little kids cry when SY and BB is way over powered. GG Era never knew becoming Manager was about the most POPULAR person.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:45 AM
Lv
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
Finally.
Old 08-14-2010, 01:57 AM
King
Herb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of light
peeace fat*****.

Hopefully Geo knows what he is doing, and I think Wil will actually know how to set the guns right.

R.I.P. Travis Fo
Late Night Crew
Old 08-14-2010, 02:04 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyX View Post
What server do you play again? I think you're in the wrong sub-forum.
All of them.

You're a sterling example of the lack of quality players to emerge from Era's depths. Since I'm not an exclusive Era player, my opinion on the server and Chris can be formed without petty bias.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:05 AM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
Most unappreciated Manager of all time. Godspeed my friend. Era didn't deserve you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenday1996 View Post
Well,
Chris was one of the best managers on Era and even Graal. People hated him because they wanted to be him. Its sad that he isnt the manager anymore because Era would have gone onto bigger and better things. I hope GC can do as good of a job as Chris did. Its just unfortunate that he was fired for something he didnt do. In 3 months we will all be cry wishing Chris was manager again.
Chris you were the best of the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demisis_P2P View Post
Despite what anybody may think of Chris personally, he worked hard and provided a lot of good updates to the game. He made things that other managers didn't have the will or the ability to carry out and finally implemented them.
I really think that he is one of the only people who could have completed New Era with the features and updates that the game needs to survive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
however I do know that Chris did put a lot of time into providing many updates over the time he's been working for Era and I'm sure Era wouldn't be the same without you.
I agree with all of you.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:10 AM
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
All of them.

You're a sterling example of the lack of quality players to emerge from Era's depths. Since I'm not an exclusive Era player, my opinion on the server and Chris can be formed without petty bias.

Everyone can have an opinion, yours is simply uninformed.

You're a sterling example of a person that should be more informed before making such redundant posts that are simply not needed in this subforum.

Torque
Old 08-14-2010, 02:12 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyX View Post
Everyone can have an opinion, yours is simply uninformed.

You're a sterling example of a person that should be more informed before making such redundant posts that are simply not needed in this subforum.
I offered a rebuttal to the anti-Chris sentiment that was recently appearing, and sympathized with Chris's unfair negative attention. I justified that the negative attention was not an accurate representation of him because of how the people with that stance have been known to act on average (read: they so stupid).

You called me ignorant, and posted a thread calling out everything as "uninformed".

I'd say you're the one making redundant posts.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:12 AM
Lv
DarkRenji is a jewel in the roughDarkRenji is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to DarkRenji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb_P2P View Post
peeace fat*****.
Thats why you are one of my favourite mexicans right under george lopez
Old 08-14-2010, 02:13 AM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Chris, thank you for setting the record straight. I knew from the very beginning that you were innocent and not for one second did I believe any of these silly lies! You were one of the best managers Era has ever had, right up there with Daz! It's sad to see you go. I wish you the best of luck.
Old 08-14-2010, 02:14 AM
King
Herb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of lightHerb_P2P is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrenji View Post
thats why you are one of my favourite mexicans right under george lopez
<3

R.I.P. Travis Fo
Late Night Crew
Old 08-14-2010, 02:16 AM
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
I offered a rebuttal to the anti-Chris sentiment that was recently appearing, and sympathized with Chris's unfair negative attention. I justified that the negative attention was not an accurate representation of him because of how the people with that stance have been known to act on average (read: they so stupid).

You called me ignorant, and posted a thread calling out everything as "uninformed".

I'd say you're the one making redundant posts.
So you argue in another thread that you don't have to be a critic to critique a movie, but now the "stupid Era community" can't tell that they have a bad manager?

Dude, stick to one argument. You're trying to act all smart and drastically failing. :[

Torque
Old 08-14-2010, 02:16 AM
Thug
Zero is on a distinguished road
Chris I think you were a great Manager to Era, and an even better person, you were a good friend, and it will be sad to see you leave, God Speed Vimes.