Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Graal Kingdoms Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-30-2009, 04:35 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
Have been very few events last few days, 1EC, 2Gold keys, 50rubies, 50saps, 50dias won in two days... Not good times
Me and Isc start hosting more, Ess shows up, and the prizes go down. Clearly Klay has this under control.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:02 PM
Events Admin
Noobie8205 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Noobie8205
I'm sorry for the lack of events the last few days.. I am going through a hiring process for a new job and have had a lot of running around to do, classes to take online and a mountain of paperwork to fill out.. so I've been a bit preoccupied.

Hearing the music is like seeing the colors of trance and feeling the power of acid

Old 08-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Who leads?

Last edited by BigBear3; 08-01-2009 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: im dumb
Old 08-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Storm
I can't get outa the blocks with my lag, so i might just pull out of it now. It's a no-lag event =[
Old 08-01-2009, 03:31 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
I missed the first one and realized I didn't need to shame all of you with the holy essence that The Flamboyant Minister's amazing speed
Old 08-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Events Admin
Standings are:
Storm: 30 Points
Craigus: 20 Points
Naith: 5 Points
Sean: 5 Points

Hearing the music is like seeing the colors of trance and feeling the power of acid

Old 08-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
The Flamboyant Minister
That's your rank in Zorbi.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:30 PM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
I give up on the race thing, it's not really something that takes skill in my opinion. Horses don't slow down when they enter the green terrain so it's pretty much who can get in the lead first (Bumping into horses slows you back down like in karts, so it's all about that luck part/where you start off) and who can cut the most green terrain and get away with it.

Not trying to say it's a bad event, because I respect the fact that you're actually trying something new and big like this, but it's not well played.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:24 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
I give up on the race thing, it's not really something that takes skill in my opinion. Horses don't slow down when they enter the green terrain so it's pretty much who can get in the lead first (Bumping into horses slows you back down like in karts, so it's all about that luck part/where you start off) and who can cut the most green terrain and get away with it.

Not trying to say it's a bad event, because I respect the fact that you're actually trying something new and big like this, but it's not well played.
Meh i have to agree it's kinda hard to govern. With karts, you can't cut corners, or it's your loss, the skill comes in taking corners as tightly as possible to gain time over opponents and overtaking ofcourse - taking corners tigher. With horses, well, the start is connection based, anything after that is whoever got out of the racing blocks first, because if you get bumped at the start, you'll never catch up, and that's a sad fact. I like the event, and the concept of it, but i feel Horse Racing needs a special track, where like with kart, you're penalized for going off the track. Before people say i'm QQing, i like the races, i like just playing events, but i'm just pointing out flaws in the event to aid future events of this kind.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Events Admin
I agree there are flaws to this event but I'm so bored of hosting the same 4 things over and over and over that require players do nothing.. stand there and pray you don't die while you afk in alters or walk in circles for musical chairs.. I can't stand hosting luck events all day long..

Old 08-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Events Admin
Standings after day 2:
Storm: 55 points
Craigus: 40 points
Felix: 10 points.

Those of you that have points but are not in the top three aren't being listed. 3rd place is still up for grabs though!

Old 08-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobie8205 View Post
I agree there are flaws to this event but I'm so bored of hosting the same 4 things over and over and over that require players do nothing.. stand there and pray you don't die while you afk in alters or walk in circles for musical chairs.. I can't stand hosting luck events all day long..
Well i don't blame you, i personally don't like playing in luck events. But they're essential to keep the unskilled players in with a chance of something - why they scream for raffle . Problem with skill events is they need the most work to get them functioning as a real skill event. Water seems to slow horses, could introduce a new track with new mud terrain to be the grass to karts for horses. Or the real borders they have in horse racing irl and have them slow your horse down when you touch them. Really the only problem with Horse Racing.

Like that EM's are using their initiative and making new events up, or bringing back dead events. I'd love to see some old fashioned foot/swiming races introduced. Or perhaps a wonderfully made ship race event where new racing ships are spawned by the EM's in a warp-to-only island for that specific event. Could be epic.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Events Admin
Final Standings:

Storm 80 Points
Craigus 40 Points
Felix 30 Points

Old 08-03-2009, 02:28 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Photo of the winners - The image was created by Naith Lionheart.

Old 08-03-2009, 04:21 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Going to be blunt, those are some gaudy trophies when compared to everything else.