Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-10-2009, 04:17 AM
Varia Developer
Angel_Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angel_Light Send a message via MSN to Angel_Light
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmoothcriminal View Post
dressing it up a bit much. Its just a level where you attack mindless baddies for points. Its nothing its no more precise then anyother baddy.
it's actually quite more precise if you watch closely. Better than the default baddies and much better baddie than ive seen on a lot of servers lately.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:12 AM
Lv.1 Internet Bully
thesmoothcriminal will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to thesmoothcriminal Send a message via Yahoo to thesmoothcriminal
I dunno mate, if u hit enough of them and keep running they eventually kill each other. They can move over blocking tiles. Pretty precise if you ask me.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:31 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
They should make a variety of baddies, so you wouldn't be killing the same one and allow them to give different points depending on the difficulty of the puppet. Also change the map up a bit so you aren't just walking around a green field. The intro though made me think this server might be really good xD mood killer when I walked out the door though.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Varia Developer
Angel_Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angel_Light Send a message via MSN to Angel_Light
Quote:
I dunno mate, if u hit enough of them and keep running they eventually kill each other. They can move over blocking tiles. Pretty precise if you ask me.
It's realistic, I never noticed the blocking tiles thing though...

Quote:
They should make a variety of baddies, so you wouldn't be killing the same one and allow them to give different points depending on the difficulty of the puppet. Also change the map up a bit so you aren't just walking around a green field. The intro though made me think this server might be really good xD mood killer when I walked out the door though.
You do realize a lot (not all) servers have it so all baddies work from the same system, all they do is change the appearance on each spawning. I don't like to base everything off looks.

It's decent for what it is. I would give it 3.5/5 stars
Old 03-10-2009, 06:59 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Light View Post
It's realistic
If they're all his puppets, why would they be more interested in attacking each other than us? Why weren't they fighting themselves to begin with, if they evidently don't care who they kill?
Old 03-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Delteria
Cloven has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Cloven
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
If they're all his puppets, why would they be more interested in attacking each other than us? Why weren't they fighting themselves to begin with, if they evidently don't care who they kill?
Nobody said puppets were endowed with a conscience. Also, baddies should always be able to hurt each other (The fact that many servers do not recognize this is a fundamental flaw on Graal).

I'm still not a big fan of what I've seen so far, but I've certainly seen a lot worse.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:45 AM
Lv.1 Internet Bully
thesmoothcriminal will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to thesmoothcriminal Send a message via Yahoo to thesmoothcriminal
Yes but its not like they are hurting each other while taking swings at me.

Ill be well far away running and they will stop every few seconds and swing at nothing and usually another baddy will be nearby or in the way and get hit.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Delteria
Cloven has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Cloven
Quote:
Yes but its not like they are hurting each other while taking swings at me.

Ill be well far away running and they will stop every few seconds and swing at nothing and usually another baddy will be nearby or in the way and get hit.
Yeah I agree that it requires improvement in multiple ways. My point was more that baddies should be able to hit/hurt other baddies from time to time, provided the primary focus isn't taken away from the player or players who may be combating them.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:06 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
I think that there needs to be more unique levels. Rather then a repeat of basically the same level.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:05 AM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Remember when we actually cared about this?
Old 05-16-2009, 05:40 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Remember when we actually cared about this?
Hah, like puppets.