FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Did you like ChambersofChoas/MonsterVsPlayers
Yes 10 62.50%
No 2 12.50%
Undecided 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2009, 12:31 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
I'd like to say, Great job to the EM's today. Good number of events, even a good RP event was thrown in. Thoroughly enjoyed it all.
Old 01-12-2009, 05:33 AM
()
Vulgar is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Vulgar
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
The problem is that in PvE, magic is about 5 times more overpowered then melee is, not to mention that a lot of spells destroy loot.
I wasn't there but I'm sure people with like 25 phys were biling their way through it easily
Old 01-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
I wasn't there but I'm sure people with like 25 phys were biling their way through it easily
GK's problem is that it's not keeping newbies or less fortunate/active players into considerations.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Drakeero will become famous soon enough
Quote:
GK's problem is that it's not keeping newbies or less fortunate/active players into considerations.
In that event, its what worms and magic casters were for.

For me, I tend to try to keep beginner players in mind, but usually it just blows up in my face when I try to do something nice for them.

But trials I have less pity for. Maybe if its an oldbie who's having a run of bad luck and stuck as a trial [or just plain Epic Trial like AngryPancake] I'll be patient, but really, trials tend to just irritate me. Nothing personal but obs mode screws up soooooo many events or just puts them at such a huge disadvantage it'd be funny if it wasn't so wrong. Either disable observer mode, or kick trials from events. They are supposed to be "limited" in what they can do anyways, right?
Old 01-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
In that event, its what worms and magic casters were for.

For me, I tend to try to keep beginner players in mind, but usually it just blows up in my face when I try to do something nice for them.

But trials I have less pity for. Maybe if its an oldbie who's having a run of bad luck and stuck as a trial [or just plain Epic Trial like AngryPancake] I'll be patient, but really, trials tend to just irritate me. Nothing personal but obs mode screws up soooooo many events or just puts them at such a huge disadvantage it'd be funny if it wasn't so wrong. Either disable observer mode, or kick trials from events. They are supposed to be "limited" in what they can do anyways, right?
Would be easier to just disable trials from events by script.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 01-12-2009, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Would be easier to just disable trials from events by script.
Would only work for stuff like musical chairs. In Scavenger Hunts there's nothing to disable them from. Course... they're almost guaranteed to lose because they'll spend so much time in obs rather then collecting items. I guess as long as they don't complain about it being unfair...
Old 01-12-2009, 06:53 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Trials are disabled from using the events warper but they still can get to most event locations without the warper.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:20 PM
And for the love of all things holy, please fix the thing with team control so I can actually use peoples account names rather then their Graal# regardless of what their upgrade status or some such thing is. I really don't know what causes it, and I don't really care. I just want it to go away.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:12 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
And for the love of all things holy, please fix the thing with team control so I can actually use peoples account names rather then their Graal# regardless of what their upgrade status or some such thing is. I really don't know what causes it, and I don't really care. I just want it to go away.
The TC has not been updated for community name yet also with most of the other event commands. I think only summon and pillor can be used with community names at the moment.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:58 AM
Gov'nah
Zeltino will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
The TC has not been updated for community name yet also with most of the other event commands. I think only summon and pillor can be used with community names at the moment.
Summon can not be used with community names. Even if players upgraded to Gold, if they previously had a Graal#, then you have to use that to summon.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:24 AM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, this whole graal# account and community names was just plain stupid in my opinion.
Old 01-13-2009, 06:49 AM
GP Asst. Admin
FenixTheBanished is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FenixTheBanished
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimps View Post
Yeah, this whole graal# account and community names was just plain stupid in my opinion.
/signed
Old 01-13-2009, 09:39 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeltino View Post
Summon can not be used with community names. Even if players upgraded to Gold, if they previously had a Graal#, then you have to use that to summon.
It can be used with community names, I'm 100% sure of it.

Old 01-13-2009, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeltino View Post
I does work with community name because I keep getting trials asking me to summon them from other kingdom island with the community names.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:15 PM
Gov'nah
Zeltino will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
I does work with community name because I keep getting trials asking me to summon them from other kingdom island with the community names.
Oh. Then maybe I just suck at typing Community names.

Which is a strong possibility.