Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Should the server be reset?
Yes 18 36.00%
No 30 60.00%
Build a system to release Event Item's. Make it random, so good and bad items get out. 2 4.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Would you reset the hard drive on your Playstation 3 or X-Box 360?... I didn't think so.

Old 01-08-2009, 09:40 PM
The face of the Earth.
Vincent3313 is on a distinguished road
Listen, a reset would be completely unfair to everyone who worked so hard to get to the max lvl, John, I'm sure Naith also... these are just examples of many people. You can switch to classic if you want, more people probably would play but I highly doubt Stefan would do that. What I would do is lower the price for gold, 50$ is a bit to much for 1 year... I'm running out of galets like maybe 170 left, and since I bought gold the price actually went up. You should lower the price to maybe 30$ cause 50$ can buy me a high tech game that's probably a lot funner.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Ideas on Fire
Soala is a jewel in the roughSoala is a jewel in the rough
I heard reset GK? Do this and I quit.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:08 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
To put it simply a reset won't fix anything at all. Also Graal Kingdoms is never going to reset so why are you all complaining about it?
Old 01-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
Leave a gold version of GK for all the retards to play on who thinks they are good at something for having items and make a classic version where everyone is having fun once again.

gg problem solved, all the retards will stay on gold version all the peopl ewho wanna hav fun will go classi
Old 01-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Butterscotch Pudding
shrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to beholdshrimps is a splendid one to behold
I only have 30/30/27 and I pk all the time, frankly 30/30 is easy to get.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:22 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
If you wish for a reset you must consider completing parts of the game that are otherwise undeveloped.

First, you have a game called GRAAL KINGDOMS. The end game content, I would assume, should focus on the kingdoms themselves. A kingdom warfare system and things like this. We lack the basic kingdom war system and that is what began the collapse of the server originally (for the limited few left on these forums who were here that far back/can remember it and are not senile!).

Second, you will need a way to regain certain items and ensure the game isn't going to be flooded with crap again like it was. With the current ring buying almost pointless (spending 100k plat nets you 0 RoS, RoC, or RoW on average and the equivilent magical rings as well) the only thing I see needed here is to fill in possible exploit and bug holes in the system.

After that, combat needs a bit more looking over. This knock back thing is annoying for poison to do. And it makes fighting rather ridiculous. I'd say limiting this to hammers,clubs, and assorted large blunt objects would be best.

And then you have a problem of Bmode. Nobody uses it usually and will hide on pmode now, how about after a reset? If you set a 1-24 hour timer on bmode/pmode switch that may help.

If these changes were made, I would honestly support a reset of the server. If you lose everyone that plays right now you lose a maximum of ~30 p2p accounts. In exchange you can gain many more, when I started playing we had 150 players online average.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:54 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
Would you reset the hard drive on your Playstation 3 or X-Box 360?... I didn't think so.
This is the greatest argument in this thread, and it's not even 50 lines of text.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:38 AM
Don't Go Mister!
OasaTor_PK is a jewel in the roughOasaTor_PK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to OasaTor_PK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
The games on my xbox and ps3 arent broken and boring and being ruled by 3 players.

Your arguement is flawed.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:53 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
This idea always has and will be shot down. It was foolish to post in the first place. Enjoy your fail.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:31 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by OasaTor_PK View Post
Leave a gold version of GK for all the retards to play on who thinks they are good at something for having items and make a classic version where everyone is having fun once again.

gg problem solved, all the retards will stay on gold version all the peopl ewho wanna hav fun will go classi
Ludicrous suggestion. Have two products, exactly the same, different name, one for free/minimal price, the other for a higher price... Need i say more?

Btw, i'm amazed at how you think all classic players aren't retarded, as for the last 5-6years i've been playing, i've witnessed acts i thought only possible by disturbed individuals. And that was some of them at their best.

Note: Apart from Malians, we were the cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by OasaTor_PK View Post
The games on my xbox and ps3 arent broken and boring and being ruled by 3 players.

Your arguement is flawed.
GK is ruled by which three?
Old 01-09-2009, 03:45 AM
GP Asst. Admin
FenixTheBanished is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to FenixTheBanished
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
GK is ruled by which three?
Plasma, Shrimps, and Me of course. fattie.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:54 AM
The face of the Earth.
Vincent3313 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixTheBanished View Post
Plasma, Shrimps, and Me of course. fattie.
Hmm Tig doesn't count?
Old 01-09-2009, 04:23 AM
Supa Highlander
SuperCornGuy is on a distinguished road
This thread = fail. It's taken me 2 years to get as far as I am, and by this time, I should be more powerful, but I'm not. It's horrible to see all the work you've done on something and see it just go away.

I totally made this Pete sprite by myself, I know its Ninja!!
Old 01-09-2009, 04:32 AM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
I have been in support of a server reset for the past three or four years.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?