Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-27-2007, 03:15 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
New Server

Ok so i think my friend and i are for sure making a new server. This is the plan for it:

Pirate type of server.

There are couple of islands with of course ports and ship yards. Basically the islands represent each pirate group. They are not anything big or special. The main thing about the server would be how wars happen. There are boat wars that will allow you to take over territory and ship yards. Then you will have to take the fight onto land. You raid the hideouts of the pirates and take over each bit of the island. Once you own the island you have control of the money made on there and other things. There would be weapons but it wouldn't just be swords. There would be cannons, daggers, early guns, and more. Things to do would be to do treasure hunts, explore, fight, and more. I do not want to give a lot of info out about this because I want it to be a surprise.

I do not think i have tileset images anymore

Its not up yet. We are going to have some things done b4. Anyhow Interested? Email me [email protected]..

If you have an ideas for the server post it here please.

Kthx
Old 04-27-2007, 03:41 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
If you feel like cutting out tiles from an image, you COULD use my old ship tiles I made for the first version of Mythic Legends (who was to be a pirate server, arr!).

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Last edited by xXziroXx; 07-14-2007 at 06:19 AM..
Old 04-27-2007, 06:28 AM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Pirates! Woo!
Old 04-27-2007, 07:48 AM
Enigma
Andy0687 is on a distinguished road
The interesting thing about this to me, is that, regardless of the quality of the idea from the start, this guy actually has probably the best track record with UC servers to date.

So i am fairly interested in the next thing he takes the time out to fund/work on.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:48 AM
Delteria
Cloven has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Cloven
If done well, I'm certainly looking forward to this. All I have for now is the Pirate Ship event on Delteria.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:12 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloven View Post
If done well, I'm certainly looking forward to this. All I have for now is the Pirate Ship event on Delteria.
What the hell? Theres a whole pirate based kingdom going on in Graal Kingdoms.

Anyway, if you need help with the server, I'd like to help out. I like the idea a lot and I can see it going far.

Old 04-27-2007, 11:07 AM
LOL
mmmmkay is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mmmmkay
Honestly I don't think a pirate theme can hold up for a server idea. Decent pirate ship though I enjoy the creativity.
Old 04-27-2007, 06:19 PM
Delteria
Cloven has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Cloven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika View Post
What the hell? Theres a whole pirate based kingdom going on in Graal Kingdoms.
I've just never really been a GK fan. That's not to say that it's a bad playerworld, as it's simply just not my 'cup of tea'. I was simply excluding my personal feelings out of respect while supporting the Pirate-based idea in general. "What the hell" was certainly uneeded, and if your first instinct is to resort to outrage over a simple statement, you may consider keeping your mouth shut in the future (providing of course you don't actually enjoy appearing to be a fool).
Old 04-27-2007, 06:45 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloven View Post
That's not to say that it's a bad playerworld
You can do that, its true.
Old 04-28-2007, 02:43 AM
elite_master is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm lost here, you owned a server that was beating UN. Were you fired from your own server or something?

FRIGGIN UN.

And now you want to make some server that probably won't get up to even hosted because it's already on GK.

*clap clap*
Old 04-28-2007, 03:38 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
GK is basically an out of date RPG. The server is so screwed up with hacks and such its not fun. The boat system is fun but it is a huge glitch. From what i learned from that server is that there are nations but no one pks... And that no one leaves the main island. This will be differ.
Old 04-28-2007, 03:45 AM
elite_master is an unknown quantity at this point
Agreed, but you forgot the USDer's and the people who know other people who get them into the kingdoms ;(
Old 04-28-2007, 06:44 PM
Zeus Condero
Yeah i played GK and it was so boring without friends on. All you did there was find food, mine, level, eat food, etc....

This is different. It will be built on ships and nations.

Server is being bought today and i would like to get some more staff. Anyone interested? No non-devs
Old 04-28-2007, 07:50 PM
GotMoneyInTheBank is on a distinguished road
Hey Il Help Your Serer I Love Pirates
Old 04-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Banned
Chandler will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotMoneyInTheBank View Post
Hey Il Help Your Serer I Love Pirates
You forgot to add
"Because I Am Thief A I Can Thief Graphics, Scripts And Levels To With This World!"