Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: If this is possiable, Would it be a Good Idea?
Yes. 8 66.67%
No. 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2007, 07:12 PM
Desear
UnknownMasterMind is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Hacker Script!?

Is their a way possiable for Zone to have a script which could actually catch hackers hacking, And the Server take care of it, By disconnecting them?

I mean a script like, If Player A choose "HeavyInfantary", Then Player A=HI Speed.

If, Player A choose "Heavy Infantary, And Player A= A Speed Greater then HI, Then Player A=Hacker, "Server Disconnect".

Would something like this be possiable!? And if this is possiable, We could have an auto /kick system for people who go into the Black Area on the Maps by glitching.

I am asking this, Because, Their was another hacker on this morning, Their hasn't been any for a while, And something like this could prevent them from hacking agian.

Sincerely,
Desear

P.S.
I am not a scripter, So I have no clue how it would work, But I hear ERA, Has Anti hacker scripts, So could Zone!?
Old 03-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Official Idle/Level Maker
hampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
I'm pretty sure that it already would have
Old 03-14-2007, 07:19 PM
Desear
UnknownMasterMind is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hampy View Post
I'm pretty sure that it already would have
So, The Hacker Script is not possiable!?

Sincerely,
Desear Dark
Old 03-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Official Idle/Level Maker
hampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
Well, I know you can have something that can tell if your using trainers, like speed hacks and such. I dont know if every server has that though

But yes, it should be added to each server

Last edited by Sam; 03-14-2007 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: merged :)
Old 03-14-2007, 07:49 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
I am somehow sure the speed of the classes is stored serverside, so its pretty hard to edit it. Dont hurt me if I am wrong :o

Edit: To change the speed out of the hackers view I mean.

Edit²: Oh yea, you may ask why I voted 'No'. Well, the checks may go wrong when it lags and the whole server could get a disconnect or such things. This just isnt a scripting issue. Has to be hardcoded.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:53 PM
Banned
SayianOozaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SayianOozaru
We have a script that should ban trials if they are hacking, and disconnect p2p's and give them a warning. On RC it's logged as 'ip+accname' is using a 'trainer/hacking program'

It shows up something like that, cannot remember exactly. Will stay logged on RC from now on though.

The system can detect most hacks, so the player that was hacking must be using a program we do not know about.

*Edit

Nothing was logged on RC by the accname MrPresident
Old 03-14-2007, 09:26 PM
~Darkness
Triple_Darkness is an unknown quantity at this point
if he wasnt hacking its possable its stealthed or image deleting.
First off its Triple_Darkness. 200 dias in ITEMS please use the correct term. Plus i didnt steal you LET ME USE THEM and i plan using them until i reach level 50 or i gain a better weapon. Plus what ever you sent Stefan is probably made up ****.. Yes i know i like wars you this one you've lost.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:36 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
There's already an anti-hack system on most servers including Zone...
Old 03-14-2007, 10:40 PM
for the win
Aachen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
And the only real "problem" we have on Zone is people editing images, but it's fairly easy to catch people doing it.
Wasser. (Mon Mar 05 01:35:43 2007):
Mass message:
OBSERVE THE PRO ANNNND UNIVERSAL WAY OF GETTING OUT OF A ARGUEMENT YOU'RE FAILING TO WIN, DONE BY A MIGHTY PERSON:

Spyder (Party Psychopathic Rydas) (Sun Mar 04 23:34:42 2007):
spar me
http://forums.graal2001.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=73206
Old 03-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Mandangop2p is an unknown quantity at this point
My server had a script if someone had a item they werent suppose to have it auto removed it.

Rapidwolve.Angel.Gambet.Vahn.Jazz
Jigga
TrinityCom

Old 03-14-2007, 11:14 PM
~Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
That usally only spam's the RC only.
First off its Triple_Darkness. 200 dias in ITEMS please use the correct term. Plus i didnt steal you LET ME USE THEM and i plan using them until i reach level 50 or i gain a better weapon. Plus what ever you sent Stefan is probably made up ****.. Yes i know i like wars you this one you've lost.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:51 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_Darkness View Post
That usally only spam's the RC only.
It's logged.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:43 AM
hi
seanthien is on a distinguished road
Yes there is a script that detects them. But with new scripts comes new hacks that the scripts cant detect. Havent you seen venom do that wall hack thing yet? O_o
Old 03-15-2007, 04:49 AM
~Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanthien View Post
Yes there is a script that detects them. But with new scripts comes new hacks that the scripts cant detect. Havent you seen venom do that wall hack thing yet? O_o
The day that idiot wall hacks is the day that i use proper cloths.

PLUS HE DELETED IMAGES PLEASE READ THE REST OF THE THREAD INSTAD OF 1 OR 2 POSTS
Old 03-15-2007, 11:19 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Dude, deleting images is useless in most cases. The scripts still contain setshape for barrels and stuff. So they block anyways. Well I think someone added setshape to them...atleast on GK everything has a shape :P Would be stupid not to do it heh.