Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2006, 05:26 AM
The World's Local Fighter
icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwajux
Gosh...
its called i dont proof-read =]

and cor....ur sig....is hilarious XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Old 02-25-2006, 03:01 AM
Finished
PaperMario is on a distinguished road
Stefan, this looks amazing. Being able to team up with your guild to pwn is also a good idea.

Old 02-25-2006, 06:29 AM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemaster
and cor....ur sig....is hilarious XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
It's only hilarious because it actually happened :]
Old 02-25-2006, 06:30 AM
Zone Legend
Piggly_Wiggly_Folk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Piggly_Wiggly_Folk Send a message via Yahoo to Piggly_Wiggly_Folk
Aye... In this topic i think we should like have another Events Master cause Vulcan Never Hosts mostly =/ and i wan guns lol

MisterMasterMind
MrsMastermind
Piggly_Wiggly_Folk (In Making)
Juice
Andrew
fireBox
Silos
Riley
Ace
TAO
Dante55555
Blind (Legend in Making)
Vulcan
Old 02-25-2006, 06:33 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggly_Wiggly_Folk
Aye... In this topic i think we should like have another Events Master cause Vulcan Never Hosts mostly =/ and i wan guns lol
We have Stefan, Vulcan, Dark, and Gambet. (though he's rarely on)

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 02-26-2006, 11:02 AM
Banned
SayianOozaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SayianOozaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggly
We can't go around having events all the time, otherwise everyone would have the weapons...This happened once in the past 11 months, and uhhhh i didn't really like it, everyone was running around with bps or rps or reapers...anyway we'll have events every now and then hopefully just hope your on during the event and that you win it, lol...

And on an other note, you seem to have forgotten the other legends in your sig:

1) Pip9999
2) SayianOozaru
3) Shadox
4) Muroku
5) Bahamutstevefft
6) Brawler
7) Stoned4Life
8) NoOneYouKnow
9) BeyondYourDistance
10) ThundaBox
11) Dennis1410
12) SeaFire

Most of the players listed are Oldbies that rarely play anymore, or have quit, but they were the REAL legends of Zone.
Old 02-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayianOozaru

And on an other note, you seem to have forgotten the other legends in your sig:

1) Pip9999
2) SayianOozaru
3) Shadox
4) Muroku
5) Bahamutstevefft
6) Brawler
7) Stoned4Life
8) NoOneYouKnow
9) BeyondYourDistance
10) ThundaBox
11) Dennis1410
12) SeaFire
Seems he put only the ones that matter eh? I kidding. I think we should have 1 event every month and only 1 event every month.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 02-26-2006, 07:06 PM
hi
I think that someone should upload Event weapons earlier than a week after they happen. I won my reapers a week ago, and it's not as if I care or anything, but, it's been a week.

On a different note, I see that I'm not on that list. Not that big a deal, all I really did when I played was annoy people
Old 02-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Banned
lmao start playing again and you'll be on that list
Old 02-27-2006, 12:09 AM
Ex-Zone God ;)
jkool666 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jkool666 Send a message via Yahoo to jkool666
Quote:
Originally Posted by someonesomewhere
I think that someone should upload Event weapons earlier than a week after they happen. I won my reapers a week ago, and it's not as if I care or anything, but, it's been a week.
Yeah I won Red Pistols and they haven't been uploaded.

Quote:
On a different note, I see that I'm not on that list. Not that big a deal, all I really did when I played was annoy people
Not to mention half the people on the list shouldn't be And Cor you definetly should.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:33 AM
hi
The simple fact that Zelph, fexii, isicle, Silos, and Gabby's old account (heh) aren't present shows that that list is flawed.

And the fact that Sayian included himself.

Also, RealDDc was one of the biggest noobs I've ever known. Don't ever mention him or his account to me.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:55 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by someonesomewhere
The simple fact that Zelph, fexii, isicle, Silos, and Gabby's old account (heh) aren't present shows that that list is flawed.

And the fact that Sayian included himself.

Also, RealDDc was one of the biggest noobs I've ever known. Don't ever mention him or his account to me.
Cor where going to have problems if you start talkin **** about DDc...And if your gonna talk **** about me...don't let me catch you on zone, i'll end it there. Anyway Those people you listed were in the guys sig, read what i posted, and i'm on exp list, kills list, rps list, bps list, muramasa list, apps list, flamethrower list, and a couple more...but of course if i'm only 50k from being the rank legend, i'm not one huh? ctrl+k
I listed all the old legends that i've known very well and they ended up quiting...if anyone is gonna talk **** about one of the people i listed, then we WILL have problems, cause those were my hella good first friends, and they pwnt.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:01 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Quote:
Cor where going to have problems if you start talkin **** about DDc...And if your gonna talk **** about me...don't let me catch you on zone, i'll end it there. Anyway Those people you listed were in the guys sig, read what i posted, and i'm on exp list, kills list, rps list, bps list, muramasa list, apps list, flamethrower list, and a couple more...but of course if i'm only 50k from being the rank legend, i'm not one huh? ctrl+k
I listed all the old legends that i've known very well and they ended up quiting...if anyone is gonna talk **** about one of the people i listed, then we WILL have problems, cause those were my hella good first friends, and they pwnt.
Highscores have little to do with skill and lots to do with time devoted to that weapon. Aside from that fact it amazes me how you people can turn every thread into a flame war. Stefan himself even posted in this one. Show some control.

Old 02-27-2006, 01:43 PM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Hey i hope this isnt gonna turn into a war between u 2... Infact naw i do that wud gimmie somet to do other than pic off noobs.. I know legends wen i see them and DDC was infact a legend =/ as much as i hate to say it lol i never really got along with him.... I was actualy the last 1 to beet him in spar before he "Quit again" ... And as for lists en legends, Im alrdy a legend, Im 1st in Kills BR and Saber, 2nd in Exp (Thx typhoon xD) and RPs.. It doesnt really mean that much other than the fact i spend way too much time on this game xD
Old 02-27-2006, 03:38 PM
The World's Local Fighter
icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
i was on more lists as a trial then a p2p ='[

curse you vixen >:0

XD

fexii was awesome, me and him hung out a lot during his last week of play

that was when i made vash *whistle* XD, hayashi never knew =], i think thats the 1st time i said it too

killed firebox with "vash" and fexii and silos....til they strafed and learned i suck like that =]

*sigh* good times =[, i really miss the old days, no offense to ixi or any of the "newer" players, but the days with tao...and firebox...were the best...

doom sayer jesse XD