Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-20-2006, 06:39 PM
Not anymore.
Smutastic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Smutastic Send a message via AIM to Smutastic Send a message via MSN to Smutastic Send a message via Yahoo to Smutastic
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViCtOrEhEhEh
You first said that we steal ideas
Not even ideas.

Quote:
then you said our idea is stupid.
It is.

Quote:
So really you are saying we stole the idea of having one part of the server modern, etc.
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLusioNofGranduer
doesn't mean he is remotely correct
Prove that I'm wrong, buddy.

Quote:
but he seems to want to speak his wickedly inept mind, and not to forget to mention ignorant.
Yeah, plain ignorant. It's not like you're trying to defend Aeon just because you're part of that server.

Your journey back to birth, it's haunting you, it's haunting you...
Your departure from the earth, it's haunting you, it's haunting you...
Old 02-20-2006, 07:01 PM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
The step removing arkland is like:

"Hrm we have something original left (ignore mud icons).. lets remove it! "
Old 02-20-2006, 07:21 PM
:pluffy:
Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Edit: Here is a picture on some project we are working on in Elan. It is a dungeon. Sneak Peak ;].
[picture]
Excuse my prize points. :P
Thats the quality I'd expect from Graal 3-4 years ago. Hell, UN has better levels than that.
Old 02-20-2006, 08:05 PM
In Your Mouth
iLLusioNofGranduer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smutastic

Prove that I'm wrong, buddy.
All too easy little one. Here's a starter. You think Aeon is just a server that holds 4 servers. Thats a stupid idea and it's sad your mind didn't go the next step itself. The 4 servers are in fact going to be interlaced which requires the player to venture into the other 3 worlds to become the best in their own. By requires I mean, there is actual story flow between them not just "hey you gotta play elan a little to do something here." In addition, what you and the rest of the public does not know (and you do not know it because only two people know of it and they dont talk either) until this day, once you complete all the worldly tasks, which takes a tremedous amount of time, there is a new realm of secrets that you are unlocked to. It sits on my harddrive neverbefore uploaded, waiting for completion of Aeon so it will mean something. Trust me, it's worth your efforts to get that far.
Quote:

Yeah, plain ignorant. It's not like you're trying to defend Aeon just because you're part of that server.
It's also not like your trying to oppose anything that could take players that you value on Era because that's the server you curse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklux
The step removing arkland is like:

"Hrm we have something original left (ignore mud icons).. lets remove it! "
I'm glad you people have interest in Aeon but at least have it right. There's no way, I can tell from what you say about it, that you have any idea what your talking about if you liked Arkland. There isn't enough physically to enjoy. You talk about it being the only original thing or that it's the only interesting piece of Aeon but in fact, you dont know what the hell your talking about because you havent SEEN anything. Arkland really hasnt existed in level form other than a few test/start levels which are nothing to be impressed with. A trained monkey could make those levels because they were just fillers till we got the scripting done behind it. The only way you could think Arkland is as cool as you do is if you actually saw every script and the complexity of the script which you surely did not because we dont divulge that information to the public. I appreciate your comments/suggestions/criticism but please research your information before you gain an opinion and dont just agree with your buddies or your instincts (i.e. i play era, i hate all servers that could take away our players) or post whatever you feel like at the time for your post counts because your THAT sad. You'll be a wiser person who brings real discussion to the forums and not a silly stupid child.
Old 02-21-2006, 01:03 AM
Incubator
Inverness is a jewel in the roughInverness is a jewel in the rough
Nerf's awsome. *stary eyes*

Anyways to all Aeon staff members: Do not post information (screenshots mostly) about Aeon without permission, it just pisses me off when some person posts a bad screenshot and then it gets bad comments because its a placeholder and noone else knows, i'm talking about Victor when I say this because that dungeon level was just to see how things would fit in and to test npcs.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:15 AM
Not anymore.
Send a message via ICQ to Smutastic Send a message via AIM to Smutastic Send a message via MSN to Smutastic Send a message via Yahoo to Smutastic
Quote:
The 4 servers are in fact going to be interlaced which requires the player to venture into the other 3 worlds to become the best in their own. By requires I mean, there is actual story flow between them not just "hey you gotta play elan a little to do something here."
That story kicks ass, I suppose.

Quote:
In addition, what you and the rest of the public does not know (and you do not know it because only two people know of it and they dont talk either) until this day, once you complete all the worldly tasks, which takes a tremedous amount of time, there is a new realm of secrets that you are unlocked to.
Yaaahay, how creative!
And what's going to happen after someone finished that secret realm?

Quote:
It's also not like your trying to oppose anything that could take players that you value on Era because that's the server you curse.
Don't worry, I'm actually pretty sure Aeon will fail (again), no need to oppose anything.

Quote:
(i.e. i play era, i hate all servers that could take away our players)
See you on the classic list.

Quote:
or post whatever you feel like at the time for your post counts because your THAT sad. You'll be a wiser person who brings real discussion to the forums and not a silly stupid child.
And one day you will be able to get a staff job on Aeon, or even as corrupt Playerworld Adminstator who ****s up one server after another but noone seems to care because being active is the most important thing, wohooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iverness
it just pisses me off when some person posts a bad screenshot and then it gets bad comments because its a placeholder and noone else knows,npcs.
It would be too easy to make fun of that, wouldn't it?

edit: I couldn't resist.
"Oh, go make some placeholders so we can focus on all the damn levels later again, that speeds up alot of things... AND DON'T TELL ANYONE."

Old 02-21-2006, 08:53 AM
Super Villain
ViCtOrEhEhEh is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ViCtOrEhEhEh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Thats the quality I'd expect from Graal 3-4 years ago. Hell, UN has better levels than that.
That dungeon level was just to see how things would fit in and to test npcs.-Inver
Woopsie. That explains it. I thought it was THE real thing. D:

Quote:
Yaaahay, how creative!
And what's going to happen after someone finished that secret realm?
So what happens on Era when you finish mining for 3000 hours and you get guns?

*Contacts*
E-Mail: [email protected]
AIM: Albo Playah
Old 02-21-2006, 10:31 AM
In Your Mouth
Quote:
Don't worry, I'm actually pretty sure Aeon will fail (again),
We haven't failed yet.

Quote:
no need to oppose anything.
Fine, don't do it then.

Quote:
See you on the classic list.
That's what I like to hear, positive competition.

Quote:
And one day you will be able to get a staff job on Aeon,
And again... your very ignorant and dont know your information very well. Please take my suggestions from the last post a little more to heart because you are being very unwise, kiddo. If you KNEW what you were talking about.. you would definitely know I dont need a staff job on Aeon because well, I am one of the two Owners.

Quote:
or even as corrupt Playerworld Adminstator who ****s up one server after another but noone seems to care because being active is the most important thing, wohooo!
Somebody has issues in general. Have you considered Prozac?

Quote:
So what happens on Era when you finish mining for 3000 hours and you get guns?
Somebody just made somebody else their bitc h.

Last edited by iLLusioNofGranduer; 02-21-2006 at 10:47 AM..
Old 02-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Not anymore.
Quote:
And again... your very ignorant and dont know your information very well. Please take my suggestions from the last post a little more to heart because you are being very unwise, kiddo. If you KNEW what you were talking about.. you would definitely know I dont need a staff job on Aeon because well, I am one of the two Owners.
Did you even understand my last post? I'm not ignorant, you're stupid.

Quote:
Somebody just made somebody else their bitc h.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllusioNofGranduer
Somebody has issues in general. Have you considered Prozac?
You're pathetic. Calling me ignorant?

Old 02-22-2006, 12:19 AM
In Your Mouth
Why are you still posting anyways? You havent really said anything credible since you started on this thread. Now this? It doesn't even make sense...maybe in your mind but nothing makes sense there either.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:23 AM
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clash
Enerith, let me put it into context.

Malinko is now and still a Player World Admin despite all the absolutely inane and immature things he did before and after he was hired.

Aeon becoming a classic server, while absolutely idiotic, is nothing compared to Malinko becoming and staying a PWA.

Graal isn't desperate, it's just running around in circles untill it throws up.
Malinko, You have a fan.

And I thought you wanted your Babylon to hit classic, so why you promoting Aeon?
Old 02-22-2006, 01:30 AM
D4rKv310c1ty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
And he's also right. The worst part is that you won't even admit the **** you've done. Stop acting like you're right and professional, you're not. There's enough proof to fire you, I don't understand why Stefan keeps you as member of the Playerworld Adminstration, just because you're "active"? Big deal, I hope your dictatorship works out well, hitler.

The concept of this server is stupid, having "4 different playerworlds" won't succeed, it's hard to keep one playerworld alive, everyone knows that, managing "4" at once is likely impossible. Most of the ideas are copied anyways, why don't you come up with something original? A pirate server or what ever, just stop trying to gain respect by doing the same mistakes again and again. Let's just turn Maloria, Era, Zone and N-Pulse into one server. Oh, and I almost forgot the costum bodies.

Two of the most brilliant graal members joined forced, congratulations and good luck.
Isn't it funny how like Malinko has to be the bonus target for 500 points. So everyone shoots at him.

I know that there is a possibility that the conspiracy with the whole Bravo tileset used on Artlinko was true, and the Bomy Moon body types used on it too. But its not like Artlinko came out of dev so whats the big matter?

Aeon? Last time I went on it, it didn't really make me encouraged to learn how to play it more.

But those pictures of the updates sure do look good.

But 4 playerworlds are stupid.

4 overworlds in one playerworld.. little more sense.
Old 02-17-2007, 04:12 AM
zerox004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Time will tell.
Old 02-17-2007, 05:08 AM
Enigma
Andy0687 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerox004 View Post
Time will tell.

Welcome to last year. 2-21-06

I think time said all it had to say as of right now. Though I did get a good laugh at the expense of most of this thread.

What were they thinking really.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:39 AM
zerox004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn,
Didnt even notice how long ago this was

i stand by my last post, Time Will Tell.
Even if it takes over a year