Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2006, 06:20 AM
Registered Punmaster
Sulukra is on a distinguished road
Sleighs.

Personally, I think this was a very good addition to Zone. I realized that the sleighs couldn't always be there, so I say that something similar to the sleigh (As in it gets pulled around by someone on a bike. I recall seeing a mineral transport wagon, perhaps that would be used?) be added to Zone, because it solved a few problems.

The first problem was that there was always a shortage of bikes. I mean, there were always a few bikes to go around, but not enough for the masses. The sleighs solved this problem by basically allowing one person to drive and one to shoot.

I think that it also solved the problem of the people massing at one base or another. It allowed for only two people to take on however many people with a small bonus. I think it was pretty good. That is why I suggest that sleighs, or something a bit more futuristic then them, be added to Zone.

Hovering mineral transport wagons with a chain attaching it to the bike would be pretty good in my opinion.
Old 01-08-2006, 06:47 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulukra
Personally, I think this was a very good addition to Zone. I realized that the sleighs couldn't always be there, so I say that something similar to the sleigh (As in it gets pulled around by someone on a bike. I recall seeing a mineral transport wagon, perhaps that would be used?) be added to Zone, because it solved a few problems.

The first problem was that there was always a shortage of bikes. I mean, there were always a few bikes to go around, but not enough for the masses. The sleighs solved this problem by basically allowing one person to drive and one to shoot.

I think that it also solved the problem of the people massing at one base or another. It allowed for only two people to take on however many people with a small bonus. I think it was pretty good. That is why I suggest that sleighs, or something a bit more futuristic then them, be added to Zone.

Hovering mineral transport wagons with a chain attaching it to the bike would be pretty good in my opinion.
Sleighs were my idea and I'm not letting anybody forget that... Mineral transport carts would be a good idea, but the people standing up in them and shooting should take alternating shots between the person and the wagon. (ex:1st shot hits wagon, 2nd shot hits person, 3rd shot hits wagon, 4th shot hits person etc. etc.)

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 01-08-2006, 05:32 PM
robot alien space pirates
ShadowFist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFist
the sleights and bikes are just annoying now, the sleighs need gto be taken out and NOT replaced.
Old 01-08-2006, 05:46 PM
Kds Xanadu
Dante55555 is an unknown quantity at this point
I personaly hate the crap out of slieghs they just cause more laming it is really annoying wen a bike swoops past and then 5 guys on sleighs blasting flames and chains follows. Its like trying to shoot the tip of a niddle from a 500 yard distance.. impossible.. wat ever happend to that suggestion about the gun that ownt bikes in 1..
Old 01-08-2006, 09:07 PM
robot alien space pirates
ShadowFist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFist
how about a kind of SMG/beam weapon?
Old 01-08-2006, 10:59 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
It wouldn't be so bad if the bikes have to have gas so they couldn't run around all of iricia laming, just maybe enough to get all the way across the map... Heavy-Infantry weapons like Chaingun and Flamethrower would weigh so much they would slow down the bike, that should be taken into consideration and have the bike's speed reduced... Flamethrower is used to lag the people while the chaingunner kills them... Which I think is a smart tactic but people consider it "lame"...

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 01-08-2006, 11:44 PM
Registered Punmaster
Sulukra is on a distinguished road
I thought only one sleigh should be able to be pulled by a bike. One sleigh per bike. And yes, I do agree with the alternate shots.

To Dante5555:Yes, it is fair. Bikes with 5 HP would just get shot down instantly. Think about how many shots it takes to take down a bike. But I think that a bike should give half of its HP to the sleigh behind it to make it easier to destroy them both.

Last edited by Sulukra; 01-09-2006 at 12:16 AM..
Old 01-09-2006, 12:03 AM
Kds Xanadu
Bikes should either have like 5 hp or wen u get shot on a bike it still hurts tis not fair that just cause your on a bike u got another 70 life added on
Old 01-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Banned
Zulu15 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind
but the people standing up in them and shooting should take alternating shots between the person and the wagon. (ex:1st shot hits wagon, 2nd shot hits person, 3rd shot hits wagon, 4th shot hits person etc. etc.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555
Bikes should either have like 5 hp or wen u get shot on a bike it still hurts tis not fair that just cause your on a bike u got another 70 life added on
Say...Does this count as a post?
Old 01-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Kds Xanadu
No it counts as a free lolly pop at the Big Bux Drive in... O_O Im gonna kill myself if i see more sleighs come i swear...
Old 01-10-2006, 01:03 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante55555
Im gonna kill myself if i see more sleighs come i swear...
Hey Jo, lookie lookie!
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Hey Jo, lookie lookie!.bmp (185.2 KB, 115 views)

Old 01-10-2006, 01:05 AM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
I think your link died, Typhoon. Dunno why, though. It won't let me see your picture
Flamethrowers work wonders against bikes. And sleighs, for that matter. And, a very subtle hint, just for everyone who reads this forum... TAZE BOMBS AND ELECTRONS CAN DISABLE BIKES AND SLEIGHS.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:06 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by someonesomewhere
I think your link died, Typhoon. Dunno why, though. It won't let me see your picture
Oh, well it's a picture of a sleigh...

Old 01-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Kds Xanadu
DAM U JAR!! well n e way sleighs have gone now to my nollage and thank god i hope i never see another again