Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-14-2005, 06:04 AM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Zurkiba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zurkiba
Quote:
Originally Posted by busyrobot
If you don't like anyone in GK and no one in GK likes you, and if you can't stand how everyone chooses to RP, and how they give precedence to long since established historical groups over newb groups that any fool decides to make after being driven out of the real kingdoms...

...why are you still here?

I get the impression that "people hating you" is the closest thing you get to normal human interaction, and as such seek the attention constantly. But be considerate of others, while its the height of your day its still the bottom of everyone elses.

I mean come on...if its "you vs. everyone else in the game" get with the program or move on to a game that shares your tastes.
If you join a baseball team, and then complain about how everyone doesn't like to play your way, find a new team or shut up and get with the program.
He can go to http://www.eclipseoffate.com/
They have Drows there...
Old 07-14-2005, 06:09 AM
busyrobot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurkiba
They have Drows there...
I wonder if it would be considered unfair trade practices for graal staff to offer to pay for people like debbie to get paid accounts in competing mmorpgs...

"Uh, Professor, are we even allowed in the Forbidden Zone?"
"Why, of course! It's just a name, like the Death Zone or the Zone of No Return. All the zones have names like that in the Galaxy of Terror."
Old 07-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Debaglio is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Debaglio Send a message via AIM to Debaglio Send a message via Yahoo to Debaglio
Quote:
They have Drows there...
Thats my dads game. LoL. You probably cant hang since its all text no gfx.

As far as me going anywhere, I have 2 years of gold left. Im here to stay.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:42 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Deb, you are a thorn in GK's side. You don't own 1/2 of Forest. You RP worse than a spaztic 4 year old hopped up on cocaine. Anything that is said against you, you have to justify by writing a billion pages of garbage about how you are God and how you own the world and all the people in it.

Stop posting like you said you would. You're making simple threads entirely too long.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:19 PM
Debaglio is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Debaglio Send a message via AIM to Debaglio Send a message via Yahoo to Debaglio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin
Debaglio, thank you for making GK more active for everyone. Keep up the good work.
I would like to thank you pointing out that I make things happen.
I am a dedicated GK player, and enjoy the adventures thus far, and those to come.

Sorry I had to steal the attention from ya bosh. See ya at the summit.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:03 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Show me the address of the page where you got that from, *****.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:39 PM
Nemo
StrykerTFFD will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debaglio
I am a dedicated GK player, and enjoy the adventures thus far, and those to come.

Editing quoted posts...wow you've seriously hit a low.
Old 07-14-2005, 05:41 PM
The Driftwood of Graal
GryffonDurime is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GryffonDurime
Etien, thank you for falsifying quotes. It lets us know how truly grand your dellusions are.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Shhh! Quiet! You might wake him up from his adventures in Etein land. You know how he sometimes talks during his daydreams.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:15 PM
Dusk Soul
csod123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to csod123
since he can change the entire point of the thread with one post so can I. o wait, i ain't special. anyways let get back to the REAL topic. i want to go to the meeting but i can't, so if someone could please post what happens on here it would be very helpful.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:24 PM
Magnificent Bastard
I will make sure to document as much as possible. Also, thank you, bosh, for wanting to hold it at a reasonable time.

Quote:
No, you won't, unless you are invited by Bosh. Do I make myself clear?
Old 07-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Zurkiba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zurkiba
Quote:
Thats my dads game. LoL. You probably cant hang since its all text no gfx.

As far as me going anywhere, I have 2 years of gold left. Im here to stay.
So go there, they probably wont hate you there. Or is that why you moved to Graal?

And just so you know, a text based RPG was the first game I played online. So just in your eye Mr. I know everything but I really dont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin
No, you won't, unless you are invited by Bosh. Do I make myself clear?
I still dont see how Bosh would be able to invite a dead guy to the summit. I mean, if his RPs on Forest aren't happening then how would Bosh even know about him?

Quote:

Just so you know... Graal Kingdoms would be more active without you. But wait! You are the God of all that is Graal right? So when you was gone for that week or so I guess no one was on the server huh? Actually I think more people came on.

But hey, entertain my thoughts. How are YOU keeping 2002 active? There are people like myself, Bosh, and Alan who are keeping Graal Kingdoms active with events and streaming storylines. You're just running around going
'LAWLZ I CONKERED FOERST'.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:34 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Quote:
I mean, if his RPs on Forest aren't happening then how would Bosh even know about him?
Because Debbie's voice apparently is loud enough to come from beyond the grave.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:36 PM
Dusk Soul
csod123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to csod123
he is not here anymore, why are you all still talking about him, we should move on to more important things
Old 07-15-2005, 01:42 PM
Magnificent Bastard
I re-read over Bosh's post about who may officially attend, and it seems that Deb will fit that category, so long as Bel'la elects him to go. But regardless, Deb, if you stir up trouble there, I will make sure it is stifled. If things get chaotic, and you are the instigator, then things may go awry for you until the forum is concluded.