Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Dustari
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-15-2005, 07:54 PM
busyrobot is on a distinguished road
Dustari Roll Call

For the revamp I would like all senior members of the Kingdom to post here with your rank, goals, and about how active you feel you can be. Talk to people in toguilds and if they don't have their forum acct setup please post on their behalf.

All noble families (including inactive ones) will need some sort of design for a shield crest, if you don't have perfect gfx skills don't worry, just post a concept (even a text description) and I'll see what I can do.

I hope to have an outdoor stucture item craftable that will let players put their family crest by their playerhouse. It will be in an area of the castle accessible by people with K right only so you can ask for one to be made for your house but that way others cannot just make them with whatever crest they want, and so only the right people will have them.

I am also thinking we should have some of the crests on hangings from the castle walls (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...t=57460&page=2) and such.

"Uh, Professor, are we even allowed in the Forbidden Zone?"
"Why, of course! It's just a name, like the Death Zone or the Zone of No Return. All the zones have names like that in the Galaxy of Terror."
Old 02-15-2005, 08:06 PM
Mercenary
Raziel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raziel
((Not sure if I'm considered a senior member, and I don't think mine is a noble family... but it is one of the oldest families on graal hehe so it deserves some recognition.))

Cavalier Raziel Tenjin of Dustari
I live to see to it that Dustari's military, and the knighthood in particular, is kept in form and maintains its honor at all times. ((at the moment there are like no active knights.))

I can be indeed very active, as I have already proven. I am constantly on tag, and I only wish I had more fellow knights to RP with. I just reupgraded for 12 months and so I plan to play for that long, and even longer.

Crest here: I will edit my post later to include the crest.
Old 02-15-2005, 09:05 PM
8k hours on GK X_X
Obs311 will become famous soon enough
Cardinal John Sagesun of Dustari
I hope to improve the Priesthood. I will try to maintain and uphold the honor of my kingdom and improve our activeness.

I'm pretty active. I hope to be even more active once I finish my Senior Project for school. I'm hoping I can finish that soon xD.

Not sure about the crest seeing that I'm in the same family as the King and Queen, but I can try to get one =).
Old 02-15-2005, 09:40 PM
The Wanderer
REW_darklink200 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to REW_darklink200 Send a message via Yahoo to REW_darklink200
The one and only Grir.

I am a Sorcerer in the kingdom, and my goals are stated: Keep all the mages strong and ready to fight. I can still say I'm the most active for when I am logged on, I rarely see Dustarians on, but I shall remain here as long as I can.
Old 02-15-2005, 10:56 PM
Foxy
Butz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Butz
Shawn L. Kelfonne - Aegis Mage of Dustari
Trying to be around more often lately ((though school and personal life comes first)), I've been trying to get things together to someday hold a class on Magical Theory and other areas of the supernatural. I'll also do my best to protect Dustari from anything that may try to harm it.

Seeing as how I'm the only member of my family resident in the archipelago, and a wanderer from other lands at that, I hardly think I qualify as a member of the nobility, but will still uphold my duty to the best of my ability.

FoxKelfonne @ DeviantART(updated: Dec 14, 2010)
Many Thanks to konidias for my avatar

Shawn Kelfonne - Aegis Mage of Dustari
Old 02-16-2005, 03:56 AM
Tári o Taurë
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
Archmage Dayaa Mar Sana...
active.. well just about all the time

lil upset about this inability to add members, and ranks to new apprentices.
No active recruiters around if you know what I mean...

Goals, keep on helping people, train mages, and whatever else I am asked/told to do for Dustari
((...sorry.. not in a grand mood right now))

Ill be around for Dustari
Old 02-16-2005, 06:40 AM
The Driftwood of Graal
GryffonDurime is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GryffonDurime
I hope the Great Noble Familys crests will also be on the Castle walls, Padren. Such as Trenine, Warhare, Durime, and the past aristocracy.
Old 02-16-2005, 06:43 AM
Ed
MasterNuke is on a distinguished road
Edwin Ækalis Sparklestreak - Lord, former Archmage
No goals currently.
A lot of the things I do are rather OOC... and I really haven't put much thought to where my char is going now... but with no new land to explore, he just sits at home bored.
I'm on almost every day though, relaxing or doing something rather trivial.
Old 02-16-2005, 07:29 AM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Why am I posting here. -_- I was ousted anyways.
Old 02-16-2005, 08:31 AM
busyrobot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanderX
Why am I posting here. -_- I was ousted anyways.
I thought you retired when you didn't have gold anymore and passed the kingdom onto Lance, or do you mean 2k1?

"Uh, Professor, are we even allowed in the Forbidden Zone?"
"Why, of course! It's just a name, like the Death Zone or the Zone of No Return. All the zones have names like that in the Galaxy of Terror."
Old 02-16-2005, 08:46 AM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by busyrobot
I thought you retired when you didn't have gold anymore and passed the kingdom onto Lance, or do you mean 2k1?
It was more I got ousted on 2k1, reinstated, lost my Gold a little while after 2002/Kingdoms came out, asked Lance to run things for me until I was able to resubscribe and when I came back no one liked me anymore so I just quit and gave it to Lance.
Old 02-16-2005, 10:09 AM
"Member ID=2610"
Snakeandy7 is on a distinguished road
I wish I saw this thread earlier...I made an entire system of who was active/inactive when I was the chancellor. I deleted the document yesterday, I tried to find it but it's gone >.>.

If you can't post here, PM me on Era or on GK ( I go on for like 2 minutes a day to speak to someone), I am mainly on Era though, I will post what you need to say as long as it is related to the topic.
of slavery my son".

Old 02-16-2005, 08:23 PM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanderX
It was more I got ousted on 2k1, reinstated, lost my Gold a little while after 2002/Kingdoms came out, asked Lance to run things for me until I was able to resubscribe and when I came back no one liked me anymore so I just quit and gave it to Lance.
I still say they cheated (2k1).
Old 02-16-2005, 11:53 PM
The Driftwood of Graal
GryffonDurime is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GryffonDurime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeandy7
I wish I saw this thread earlier...I made an entire system of who was active/inactive when I was the chancellor. I deleted the document yesterday, I tried to find it but it's gone >.>.

If you can't post here, PM me on Era or on GK ( I go on for like 2 minutes a day to speak to someone), I am mainly on Era though, I will post what you need to say as long as it is related to the topic.
There's only ever been one good Chancellor, in my book.

I'm a narcassist, so sue me.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:17 PM
Todd45 is on a distinguished road
I thought this was a dustari roll call? I dont know maybe I just can't read the thread name right...Thread: Dustari Roll Call..hm nope that's it.