Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2005, 12:46 AM
Banned
Slash-P2P is on a distinguished road
Goodbye

Today I am leaving Graal for the most part.
I have been around since Delteria first came out. That was the best time I've ever had on Graal.

Along the way I have met many interesting and cool people. The Graal Community has been a great place but I'm growing tired of the newer people disrespecting the older players and staff. It seems like the community has became dumber and dumber from what I am used to. All the players that I loved to play Graal with are now quitting and with stupid people infesting the community, I can't really make new Graal friends.

I started a playerworld project (Codename Element) but am no longer going to be the leading developer. I am doing tons of work and staff are just being lazy. MysticalDragon will be the new owner of Element and he has full control over staff. Maybe he could get people to do what they say they will do.

You may catch me online once in a while (until my account runs out sometime in late may). I may still communicate with some people from Graal that are cool.

I will always remember the great memories I had on Delteria, Frolic, Bravo, Futura, Renegade, and Element. For all you playerworld owners out there that need staff, I recommend anyone who worked on Bravo, Andor, or Bravo Evolved. They are a great team of staff and I really enjoyed Bravo.

I busted my ass for Graal but I'm growing tired of it. I know I may upset some of you (and probably make a bunch of you happy).

So, farewell Graal. I had a good time but I will be leaving.
Old 02-06-2005, 12:55 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
WHAT THE HELL MAN? bye :/

I do agree with what he said about making new friends. All my friends are "oldbies" and I've known most since 2002. Now most players are just retards and lamers. Seriously.
Old 02-06-2005, 12:55 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Slash i really dont know what to say.

Iv known you since you where a FAQ/ET on Frolic and become this amazing coder out of the blue.Iv worked with you on these following playerworlds and had a great time with you(Element,Bravo,Bravo Evolved,Renegade,andor and frolic).Slash you defently have been one of the truiest friends i ever had on graal, it seems like i new you personally.As if we hung out a few times a week.Please just take time off graal and consider comming back one day , because maybe not in your eyes but in my eyes you where very much appreciated and well respected.
Slash it breaks my heart knowing your graal days is comming to a end due to the noob population :'(.

Hope to see you in graal soon,
Sincerelly,
MysticalDragon
-A good old friend
Old 02-06-2005, 01:00 AM
MysticalMatrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MysticalMatrix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-P2P
Today I am leaving Graal for the most part.
I have been around since Delteria first came out. That was the best time I've ever had on Graal.

Along the way I have met many interesting and cool people. The Graal Community has been a great place but I'm growing tired of the newer people disrespecting the older players and staff. It seems like the community has became dumber and dumber from what I am used to. All the players that I loved to play Graal with are now quitting and with stupid people infesting the community, I can't really make new Graal friends.

I started a playerworld project (Codename Element) but am no longer going to be the leading developer. I am doing tons of work and staff are just being lazy. MysticalDragon will be the new owner of Element and he has full control over staff. Maybe he could get people to do what they say they will do.

You may catch me online once in a while (until my account runs out sometime in late may). I may still communicate with some people from Graal that are cool.

I will always remember the great memories I had on Delteria, Frolic, Bravo, Futura, Renegade, and Element. For all you playerworld owners out there that need staff, I recommend anyone who worked on Bravo, Andor, or Bravo Evolved. They are a great team of staff and I really enjoyed Bravo.

I busted my ass for Graal but I'm growing tired of it. I know I may upset some of you (and probably make a bunch of you happy).

So, farewell Graal. I had a good time but I will be leaving.
Wow..... Sucks to see you go but everyones time comes soon. I remember you from Renegade, Frolic, and Bravo.

"You couldn't fool your mother on the foolingest day of your life even if you had an electrified fooling machine!" - Homer Simpson

Old 02-06-2005, 01:00 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon
Slash i really dont know what to say.

I have known you since you where a FAQ/ET on Frolic and become this amazing coder out of the blue.Iv worked with you on these following playerworlds (Element,Bravo,Bravo Evolved,Renegade,andor and frolic).Slash you defently have been one of the truiest friends i ever had on graal, it seems like i new you personally.As if we hung out a few times aweek.Please just take time off graal and and consider comming back one day , because maybe not in your eyes but in my eyes you where very much appreciated and well respected.
Slash it breaks my heart knowing your graal days is comming to a end due to the noob population :'(.

Hope to see you in graal soon,
Sincerelly,
MysticalDragon
-A good old friend
<3 Bye. You are my best Graal friend.

Last edited by Slash-P2P; 02-06-2005 at 01:28 AM..
Old 02-06-2005, 01:06 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
WHAT THE HELL MAN? bye :/

I do agree with what he said about making new friends. All my friends are "oldbies" and I've known most since 2002. Now most players are just retards and lamers. Seriously.
Yes, i dont understand how our generations IQ is much higher and greater then this new generation beeing introduced to graal.I tried making a few freinds the other day and they where just plainly stupid.
Old 02-06-2005, 01:12 AM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
rawr =((((((( bye slashy =(

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 02-06-2005, 01:25 AM
Banned
I'm gonna miss all of you but if you would like to play other games together such as CS: Source (I suck), or Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 (I'm decent). AIM me (SlashGraal).
Old 02-06-2005, 01:30 AM
Kougo is on a distinguished road
I don't know what to say... You were one of the few good people I've ever really known and now you're quitting... I don't blame you, though. Graal has really gone down hill. Sigh... Goodbye, Slash. It's been fun. You rock.
Old 02-06-2005, 01:45 AM
Shaun will become famous soon enough
First PS, now you Slash. Will the rest of Graal's top money-making volunteers be soon to follow?
Old 02-06-2005, 02:03 AM
\(^∀^)メ(≧∇≦)ノ
Hiro has a spectacular aura aboutHiro has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Hiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
First PS, now you Slash. Will the rest of Graal's top money-making volunteers be soon to follow?
More I'll come.

Seeya.
Old 02-06-2005, 02:30 AM
Zvarri!
TESTRETIS has a spectacular aura about
Cya Slash, you will indeed be missed by many, including myself, though I really only know you by the forums
Old 02-06-2005, 03:05 AM
sdude90 is on a distinguished road
Bye Slash,
you were one of my best friends on graal and i will miss you dearly
Old 02-06-2005, 03:07 AM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
Uh. I think you should reconsider this title you have assigned them.

Anyway, goodbye Slash.
Old 02-06-2005, 05:08 AM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Sad to see you leave, Slash.

I've known you for a long time, even though we never talked, I've worked with you so much. Good luck in the future!