Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Should Graal Kingdoms be Reset?
Yes, Graal Kingdoms should be reset. 44 57.14%
No, Graal Kingdoms should not be reset. 33 42.86%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2003, 02:02 AM
Sparked.
MarkB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by skyler87
I am proud, because in the time I have been playing, I WORKED my way up, didn't buy anything for USD, didn't scam, didn't abuse bugs, nothing like that. I just started to have fun, after all the work I put forth, and if kingdoms was reset, I would without doubt quit
er...then that is your business, but a reset is needed, the classes have been balanced, new addons, many new things since the release...there is so much unbalance...things DEFINATLY need reset...i voted for "no" on accident so yea c_c

Graal Kingdoms Event Master
I am tired to wake up the morning to see the forum going each day worst and worst because of a few people trying to ruin this forums. If you don't play any more Graal neither like the managment then what are you doing there ? I will not let anyone ruin the friendship of the community, we are there to have fun and not to have stress ! If you have bad energy to spend against something, then take a punching ball. This is the Third time i warn to not continue this way, so the next step will be to put out of the community trouble makers. -Unixmad

My point of view is your tooth are not big enough to hit me because if it were you will have eaten me since a while. Personaly i will never eat you because it will really taste bad. -Unixmad