Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
Unfit manager on Era

now Tim has shown to me how unfit of a manager he is. Here why

1. He hire Chris Vimes back - ok i didn't play Chris Era while he was manager but i heard all about it. I can see y he would hire him back sort of don't get it when he is corrupt and shown in the past.

2. He hire Ocelot back - now hes a oldbie let me tell u about him he got hire as a PR. while Ocelot was manager on Era He bans me for not giving him Jenn myspace. He refuse to unban me until I given him it. Every night he got on RC drunk and did stupid corrupt things every night. when i got ban for that or want to know anything about Ocelot YY,TSAdmin and Houdiniman was present he got remove as manager due Houdiniman gave him a choice to stepdown or will be remove tonight when that happen. He also remove people from Player business with no questions ask and gave the people he was cool with owners of them.

3. Tim he has updated things if u want to call it that. He pretty much came out with a new gmap with nothing new on it. just more messy levels

the mall system was very useless as long the item trader is still around the mall is worthless. Just with the actions i have seen Tim isn't making really good decisions as manager of era. I'm not the only person that can see this.

Waiting on Tig to handle this Rehire Staff that are Corrupt as hell for ERA...