Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Job Forum > Playerworld Administration Team
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2008, 08:37 PM
Banned
sid.gottlieb@googlemail.com will become famous soon enough
Application:- Meeeeeeeeeeee!!

1) Introduce yourself. Who are you? What do you do? Where are you known? Why do you play Graal?

I'm Sidney! I'm 19 years of age, I'm still a youth and also a teenager! I do alot of crazy things in my spare time, such as go to the pub. I work in a call center as part of the Customer Relations team. I'm known locally in my area, as a pretty and sweet woman. I make people laugh quite alot, I don't know how I manage to do that, I thought that being pretty would get me far in life but being able to make people laugh gets you alot futher!

2) Experience with "online-only" staff teams, including playerworld work here on Graal.

Well, upon being new to Graal I don't know much about it. However, I do own my own world which I don't do anything on! I suppose that's experience, although I'm the only person that's staff there! I rate myself as 10 as being a staff member, as I'm always there! he he
I do however maintain the CR department in the call center that I work. We don't receive any emails as we're based on the phones.

3) Assuming you have piqued our interest with your qualifications, what makes you stand out as an applicant?

I'm sexy. Although this is true, don't let it fool you! I'm also smart, I just choose not to show it very often. Being blond makes life so much fun, believe me!! Maybe it's my sense of humour that'll make me stand out more than the other applicants. I don't think it's a bad thing in life to have a sense of humour, it's good for the soul!!

4) What is your education level? Are you employed? What ammount of time can you dedicate to Graal-related duties each day?

You've spelled "amount" wrong. It only contains one "m"!
I work as with three other people in the CR team in a call center.
I'm on the internet most of the day whilst I'm at work. I can do alot of duties that the PA team do on a daily basis.

5) What do you see that needs changing in Graal's playerworld policies?

No comment, as I've not yet actually read them

6) Show us some examples of your good judgement in certain situations.

Thanks!

Last edited by Darlene159; 03-14-2008 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: Read the forum rules!