Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-30-2011, 11:09 AM
destructo104 is an unknown quantity at this point
Offcial Noctorious Thread

Noctorious is a Modern styled server with a few RPG features, our main goal is to make the server as fun as possible for our players and always have stuff for them to do as well.
Server Updates can be found on Noctorious Facebook page ~ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...68435333178411

Server Information
Over the past month I have been working on Noctorious we have added a few new features. These features will improve the game enviornment, what I mean by that is that there will always be something to do, something to keep you busy. At this time we curretly have 6 Jobs you can choose from. Over this next month I will be improve each and every job making them better in there own unique way. Aside from the jobs we will have some of our old features like radio stations, apartments, treehouses (New),buyable vehicles,and quest. With that said check out our facebook page for our updates and hirings.
Current Staff Team
Mark H.- Manager
Stryke - Administrator
Zorko - GFX
Emera - SFX
Jazz - Scripter
Name - Owner/Hoster

IRCBot1: McChucken joined the Channel!
McChucken: Hey mate.
McChucken: Grow up.
IRCBot1: McChucken has left the channel!

Last edited by destructo104; 10-01-2011 at 04:34 AM..
Old 09-30-2011, 07:27 PM
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...ᶘ ಠᴥಠᶅ❤...ℳℴℯ
Clockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant futureClockwork has a brilliant future
What sets it apart from era atm?
Old 09-30-2011, 07:42 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Tree houses bro
Old 09-30-2011, 10:40 PM
Prinking Droblem
Geno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud ofGeno has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Old 10-01-2011, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
What sets it apart from era atm?
Honestly I will not be answering questions like that. If you feel that Noctorious
is like Era than let it be. If there is one thing im not going to do is explain in full details what features noctorious has. If you really want to know check the hiring thread theres a list of features in that topic.

@You all can bash the as much as you please, regardless Noctorious will get finished and gain a PC none the less :P

Last time I checked Era ripped our fishing job/concept from Noctorious, So what makes Era like Noctorious?

Old 10-01-2011, 03:40 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
At first glance your server looks nearly identical to Era. I think it would be best to educate thread viewers on the differences.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
At first glance your server looks nearly identical to Era. I think it would be best to educate thread viewers on the differences.
I normally do but everytime I make an attempt they compare ever last feature to era even if its completely different. People can PM me personally or check the facebook page for Noctorious if they really want to know the features.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:00 AM
Server Updates
10/1/11Recent Update: Fishing system has been re-written, now when you fish you will cast a line out and when the water starts splashing that means you have a fish on the line. After that you then dress "D" and match it up with the marker, after that you will obtain a fish. It is random so you will nto be able to catch the same fish everytime.

Weather System/ Day&Night System has been updated as well: T...he weather sytem is pretty much dynamic, it follows our servertime so if its supposed to be sunny and its 6am than the temp will be low 70's, as time goes by and 12pm comes around it will get hotter. As for the day and night system, that is just lighting effects that follows the time and flows with the weather as well. Some days it will be cloudy others sunny and sometimes even rainy.

*We have not added it yet but there will be effects that effect your character depending on the tempature.

10/2/11
Recent Update: Main GUI/Hunger/Energy Systems added.

Main GUI - The main GUI displays the following: Player level, Player exp, Players hunger, Players energy, and Players ammo count.

Hunger System: Overtime your hunger will go down, if it reachs 0 you will begin to lose health slowly until you die of starvation. To refill your hunger you must go buy food and eat it. Food no longer heals players.... To heal you must find a bed and select the option heal, you will then begin to start healing.

Energy System: Same as hunger, your energy will go down slowly and if it reachs 0 than you will passout where you are standing for about 1 minute or less, after passing out you will wake up and your energy will be refilled. You can regenorate your energy by finding a bed and choosing the sleep option.

Beds: When you lay in a bed a small gui pops up asking you if you want to sleep or heal. After choosing and option your screen will dim then turn black for about 5-10 seconds. Once it comes back you will either be healed or your energy will be refilled depending on which option you chose.

Server Reset: We have decided to follow through with the reset, I know this sounds some what discouraging but for our previous players will not be fully reset. They will start with certain items and a nice amount of cash as well. This is a simple gift from us to you for playing Noctorious in the past.

Once again I will state that all server updates will be posted on Noctorious's facebook page along with pictues as well.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:37 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Hunger and energy (similar to your implementation) systems are terrible! I may change my opinion after trying your server when it's open but it's only annoyed me in the past.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fowlplay4 View Post
Hunger and energy (similar to your implementation) systems are terrible! I may change my opinion after trying your server when it's open but it's only annoyed me in the past.
A lot of systems have been and are being redon along with adding in new features in the process. We have a pretty big list of ideas that we are working on everyday. So look foward to updates being made/posted daily. Also if you don't change your mind we will change it for you

Old 10-03-2011, 08:58 AM
Recnt Updates
10/3/11:NocBay/Noctorious Messenger/Fishing

NocBay: Now with NocBay you can sell your items and other players can either buy them for the buy now price or bid on them. For those who don't know what Nocbay is , it's like ebay where you can buy and sell items to other players on the server.

Noctorious Messenger: Noc Messenger is a messenger that replace the current F7 playerlist. You can add buddies, block buddies, IM other players, Have group chat with more than one person. Update your status and sign in and out of the messenger. We are still in the process of updating this and adding more features to it.

Fishing: In the last fishing update I explained how fishing changed. Well it has changed once again. Now when you are fishing and there is a fish on the line you press D and a crosshair pops up. When it does you have to get both marks on the fish. The closer you are to the fish the easier it will be to catch it. After you match them up another gui pops up and you have to match the pin up as fast as you can. This may seem tedius, and when I first tried it was pretty hard, but as you learn it gets better and not only that more enjoyable because you have different steps to do.

All pictures for the following updates above can be found on Noctorious's Fb page.

Old 10-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by destructo104 View Post
Honestly I will not be answering questions like that. If you feel that Noctorious
is like Era than let it be. If there is one thing im not going to do is explain in full details what features noctorious has. If you really want to know check the hiring thread theres a list of features in that topic.

@You all can bash the as much as you please, regardless Noctorious will get finished and gain a PC none the less :P

Last time I checked Era ripped our fishing job/concept from Noctorious, So what makes Era like Noctorious?
That was a genuine question and damn good one too. Answering like that gives your server negative publicity. Answer all of the questions put to you as best as you can. Lets try again! What sets this apart from era?
Old 10-03-2011, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
That was a genuine question and damn good one too. Answering like that gives your server negative publicity. Answer all of the questions put to you as best as you can. Lets try again! What sets this apart from era?
Im sorry Emera but this question has already been answered. Im guessing you haven't spent much time reading through all the post in this thread because if you did than you would have noticed the list of updates. Which clearly answers the question "what makes Noct different from era". Lets try reading whats there before asking questions that you can answer yourself.

Old 10-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by destructo104 View Post
Im sorry Emera but this question has already been answered. Im guessing you haven't spent much time reading through all the post in this thread because if you did than you would have noticed the list of updates. Which clearly answers the question "what makes Noct different from era". Lets try reading whats there before asking questions that you can answer yourself.
Not really, because this one baffled me so much I just had to cut to the answering part. It was a simple question that had a simple answer. Unless, it doesn't have anything that sets it apart from Era?
Old 10-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Hunger/energy system will be the death of your server