View Single Post
Old 05-22-2007, 02:29 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Door View Post
Wow... wtf? How dare you guys talk about trials like that?
trials suk olol

didn't take much of a dare to say that.

Quote:
A lot of those 'idiots' are the subscribing regulars of Graal now. And a lot of the current 'idiots' will be eventually.
So?

Quote:
This is the worst attitude ever. It's like saying that kids who take to long to learn how to read in school should be sent away, because they're idiots.
It's called special ed. It happens, as unfortunate as it is.

Quote:
I mean, holy crap, what use is a child who can't even read? You're right, trials are worthless and can never become full members, so we should just send them off to wallow in their idiocy alone.
Your analogy sucks. Also, no one is saying that we should send them off and such. We just stereotype them as idiots because thats how a lot of them present themselves.

Quote:
Wow.
Wow, wow, wow.
im impresiv i kno...

Quote:
This is the attitude that's killing Graal. Let's send away fresh blood!
Refer to 2 points up.

Quote:
Who needs new players, when we've already met our amazing quota of 200 people on per day. WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN TRIALS WHO ARE IDIOTS--THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY.
No, I don't think this is the general attitude.

Quote:
Good game, no rematch.
Only in your own little world.