View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:40 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Currently, the plans I have for dungeons are to instance them and make full clears possible. So when you abandon or clear a dungeon, the enemies will reset for the next time you run it. While some may argue that it may get repetitive, I am trying to keep our dungeons small but plentiful, so you can clear a lot of them in one day if you so choose. Some dungeons will have to be thoroughly explored, while others may be more linear and filled with traps all along the way. I have several dungeon styles in mind, and I plan to do some experimental things with them.

The enemies will be statistically scaled to be difficult but killable if you are the appropriate level to fight them, and when you get to the current 'endgame' level, options may open up to run different challenging modes of dungeons. These will probably include a stat-based hard mode, a time attack mode, and possibly others that challenge players even at the highest levels. I really want there to be a purpose to running older dungeons even when you hit max level, and it's entirely possible that we could have a reward system for doing so.

So, while we're discussing it I must ask... What kinds of other features would you all like to see available?

Last edited by Draenin; 01-07-2013 at 06:02 AM..