View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:36 PM
Banned
Fysez has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by haro41 View Post
Still not completely sure what you want, but remember that gani's are simply text files. Open up one with notepad and you will quickly understand how they work. Sometimes it is quicker to work in notepad when making changes to ganis, such as swapping out sprites. A simple "Find and Replace" is all that is needed.

As far as changing which body you want to use in a gani, when importing your body sprites, chose "BODY" from the image dropdown menu on the left side. Then to view the body in the gani while working, paste the filename of the body image into the Def. body table on the right side of the main window.
Sorry, I must not have been clear enough.
I'm trying to use a custom template as the body, rather than the current body template.
I hae it all created and working,
But right now, I have no way of setting new types of bodies,
Example: body1.png, body2.png, body3.png.
You currently have body1.png, and you setbody body2.png. For any GANI with the body, will change th body look from body1 to body2.

I'm trying to make it so I can use a custom body template and still be changable.
I guess a better exampe would be like Zone or GK's body system.
How did they do something like that to change the body template and make it so they're still changable as far as design/looks for every gani?

If this is any better at understanding, Then good. If not, Tell me what I need to explain better