View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 06:36 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
I did clearly say Shipka and BAR are far OP and your balance issue is because of how your tier 3 guns are in comparison to tier 1/2 guns.
Such that tier 3 guns fire at about 2x the rate of tier 2 and do 10/9 damage and have close to 0 freeze.
Name all guns in which you think are over powered.

Quote:
Anyway I asked andrew to inspect the guns he said I will investigate it with Cloyd. I replied really? and he said clearly I'm not going to.
You know I said it as a joke. Around 20 other people were with you, you're the only one that took that comment seriously.

Quote:
Management of the server is a complete wreck if that's the case.... Anyway I'm sorry not everyone wants to flock out $100 / 60hrs+ / using iTunes fraud to obtain an op gun to enjoy the game. If you weren't an admin and a normal player who couldn't access the guns and sparred then you would see how the enjoyment of spar has been sucked away because of your crap balance, get wil to check it... I think his tier system was great.
There are other guns you can obtain, you can even get the gun for free if you participate in events!
There are alot of ways to make money, and more are coming soon. Save your money and don't spend anything. I can't teach you about money management, but if you want a gun that bad you would save up your money.

Wil doesn't play iPhone and I think Cloyd is doing a good job. Have any suggestions- tell me and i'll pass it on. You can contact him personally in game.

Quote:
Sadly iEra players don't really go on the forums and can't post their complaints....
Clearly I'm getting no way so I'm going to give up on this argument and just hope you can see your flaws before the game declines.

Personally I believe Cloyd can't balance stats on a gun at all majority of new releases have had completely failed balance.
Most post on Graalians.com. I believe Cloyd can balance a gun.

I would like to know how you would balance the guns out- what would you do with the following guns:
  • BAR
  • M4
  • Famas
  • Shipka