Thread: true question
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 12:47 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrobo2 View Post
You're going to get bashed by unhappy people regardless. Accept it and live with it. And most importantly read what is said, consider it, and make adjustments to compensate for it. People aren't happy, so make them happy. Not satisfying the customers leads to a dead community. Do you want that? And in your last reply to me you didn't give any good reason why my thread was deleted. Close it if you don't want it being discussed, but don't hide what opinions and view from the rest of the community.
I don't mind the bashing or the complaints, but do it via the support center where it is suppose to be done. I read all of it.
You cannot make everyone happy, it is impossible. The only way to even come close is to have no rules at all, and let people do/post what they want. Trust me, I have seen first hand the results of that, and want no part of it. I would rather have dead forums.

Some of you keep bringing up what Sam said via private forum PM about reputation points. He called a couple of people "gutless" for not leaving their names, correct? Number one, this was done in a private PM, not in open forum. Is gutless an offensive word like stupid, *****, *******, ect...? I think I have even been called that a few times in open forum. I don't think anyone has ever been warned for it have they? What exactly is the issue here? I have had worse private PM's then this, and done nothing because it is a private PM.
If it bothered people so much, why do I have no forum PM's in my PM box reporting it?
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST