Graal Forums

Graal Forums (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   PlayerWorlds Main Forum (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   A new Bravo. (https://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58676)

Snakeandy7 04-22-2005 05:51 PM

A new Bravo.

5 Attachment(s)
I decided to take Sparks advice, and create something. I found the old Bravo Online levels. And this is what I have been doing for the past 3 days. (Spent a few hours each day).
What're your comments to this, what did you like about old Bravo, and what would you like to see?
  • Would you like a battle system like GK?
  • Bring back the essences and make sence of them?
  • Make another Unholy Nation?
You decide, thanks.
The Map today, (22nd April)

zell12 04-22-2005 07:03 PM

No GK crap. Make it like old graal man. :(

ETD 04-22-2005 07:52 PM

All I can say is "oh no, not again"
o.o
Useing the name of a past playerworld might help in it's popularity, but the fact remains that all you talk about in your post is copying other servers. "like GK" and "make another UN" lol, I really don't think Spark ment that we need another copy-cat playerworld on the list.
:P
If you're going to make this playerworld origional and good quality, then good luck. Otherwise, there's enough classic playerworlds on the list, no need for another one to spread the playercount out even more.

xXDuMajuXx 04-22-2005 09:37 PM

Actually, I quite like the idea. Looking form the map, the levels seem simplistic aswell, not of this fancy crap I'm used to. Anyway, good luck and contact me on AIM with details on how things are running.

Snakeandy7 04-23-2005 08:38 AM

I was wondering what you prefered. I need to make Bravo 'unique' because right now it's basically Unholy Nation..

Splke 04-23-2005 08:57 AM

Here's a question, why are you (yet again) trying to revamp a server (yet again..)?

xXDuMajuXx 04-23-2005 11:02 AM

Because no only would it be interesting to play, it would be interesting make aswell.

MysticalDragon 04-24-2005 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXDuMajuXx
Because no only would it be interesting to play, it would be interesting make aswell.

I agree.Bravo has been remade about 50 times, but no one has managed to bring it back from the first time it was shut down besides once and that was bravo evolved.It will be a great Adventure remaking a classic server with the tiles and new scripting commands we have today.I'am sure if anyone can do it Snakeandy will be that individual.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ETD
All I can say is "oh no, not again"
o.o
Useing the name of a past playerworld might help in it's popularity, but the fact remains that all you talk about in your post is copying other servers. "like GK" and "make another UN" lol, I really don't think Spark ment that we need another copy-cat playerworld on the list.
:P
If you're going to make this playerworld origional and good quality, then good luck. Otherwise, there's enough classic playerworlds on the list, no need for another one to spread the playercount out even more.

umm I don't think the word "copy-cat" fits this description.Copy Cat would mean he is making a server based upon another server and this is certainly not the case.The only reason he is using the name is because thats the playerworld he is remaking obviously, so i don't think he tends to use the name for "popularity"
Overall, I would love to see more of classic servers on the classic list that we all Enjoyed at one time and played graal for hours on in.

Eagle 04-24-2005 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalDragon
I agree.Bravo has been remade about 50 times, but no one has managed to bring it back from the first time it was shut down besides once and that was bravo evolved.It will be a great Adventure remaking a classic server with the tiles and new scripting commands we have today.I'am sure if anyone can do it Snakeandy will be that individual.

umm I don't think the word "copy-cat" fits this description.Copy Cat would mean he is making a server based upon another server and this is certainly not the case.The only reason he is using the name is because thats the playerworld he is remaking obviously, so i don't think he tends to use the name for "popularity"
Overall, I would love to see more of classic servers on the classic list that we all Enjoyed at one time and played graal for hours on in.

I also agree that Snakeandy can do a great job in bringing back the server which we all loved at one point. It will be great to play the old bravo with some of the people that remember it. I'm glad that Snakeandy intends to keep bravo the same, while fixing all its problem areas. The old bravo in an up-to-date state would actually make me a player again..

Hiro 04-24-2005 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zell12
No GK crap. Make it like old graal man. :(

Amen.

Make Bravo like it was when it was a gold server.

MysticalDragon 04-24-2005 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hiro
Amen.

Make Bravo like it was when it was a gold server.

Your mistaking it.
That wasn't Bravo at all, it was Andor a Server made by Symbonia.which was also a great PW that never went any where.But i like Snakes idea with Bravo Classic.Bravo Classic had 200+ players at one time and it will be great to see this happen again.

Sky 04-24-2005 07:20 AM

Quote:

Your mistaking it.
That wasn't Bravo at all, it was Andor a Server made by Symbonia.which was also a great PW that never went any where.But i like Snakes idea with Bravo Classic.Bravo Classic had 200+ players at one time and it will be great to see this happen again.

Andor was probably the best PW on the list, in my opinion. :)

Hiro 04-24-2005 07:27 AM

Quote:

Your mistaking it.

Gold. Prime. Whateva.

Snakeandy7 04-24-2005 07:49 AM

Quick question, how 'classic' should I go?
Really old version of Bravo with the old tileset?
Or the new recent tiles? (Current Pics1.png)

Eagle 04-24-2005 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snakeandy7
Quick question, how 'classic' should I go?
Really old version of Bravo with the old tileset?
Or the new recent tiles? (Current Pics1.png)

Old one would be awesome. I'm not sure if it has some of the tiles at the far end of the current tileset, though.